Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 29

Brody POV

Oh. My. God! I can’t believe I’m pregnant! I’m fucking pregnant! First Alexis and now me, what is it with our boyfriends! After Craig introduced his cute daughter Leila to everyone I laced my fingers with Max’s and pulled him off the bus; I needed to tell him and I needed to tell him now.

“Babe, are you alright?” Max asked as we walked away from the bus and over to a private spot.

“I umm… I need to tell you something” I said slowly as I grabbed both of Max’s hands.

“Sure, you can tell me anything. Babe, you know that” Max reassured me but I could tell he was panicking inside.

“Ok, well umm… I” I started to say but was stopped by Max.

“Are you breaking up with me? Are you going back home?” Max jumped in with his conclusions.

“What? No Max, it’s nothing like that” I reassured him quickly; I stared deep into his stunning green eyes. The eyes that I could stare into everyday and not get tired of them; I wonder what our baby will look like. What sex would our baby be?

“Brody” Max said snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Huh? Oh sorry” I shook my head lightly to try to keep my focus.

“Please just tell me what’s going on with you. You’re starting to worry me babe” Max said rubbing his thumbs across the back of my hands. I took a deep breath which I slowly let out.

“Remember a few night ago when we… you know, had sex” I said quietly not wanting people to hear; even through no one was around us. I think it was more like I didn’t want Ronnie to hear which is stupid because he’s no where near us; I know that Ronnie will be furious when I tell him I’m pregnant.

“How could I forget? That night was amazing, it was perfect. Your perfect babe” Max smiled down at me; God why was he making this harder for me.

“Yeah it was perfect for me too but you also forgot to wear a condom” I said trying to get tints to Max so I didn’t have to say it. I signed when I saw a blank look form on his face; ugh why did guys don’t get what we’re saying!

“We had unprotected sex, I’m throwing up, I’m hungry, I’m tired” I dropped more tints; but that just confused Max more.

“Babe, can’t you just tell me what’s wrong?” Max pleaded when he couldn’t figure out what I was telling him.

“I’m pregnant Max” I said quietly; I watched as Max’s eyes widened in shock and surprise. For a few second we just stood there holding hands and looking at each other; then I watched as Max’s eyes flickered between my eyes and my stomach.

“We’re pregnant?” Max breathed out as his eyes locked onto mine.

“Well it’s more like I’m pregnant but yeah, we’re going to have a baby” I said softly.

“I’m going… I’m going to be a Dad?” Max whispered as his eyes stared at my flat stomach.

“Yeah you are” I nodded as Max met my gaze again.

Tears started to form in my eyes when I saw a huge proud smile form on Max’s lips; Max cupped my face pulling me closer to him. He kissed me with so much passion and love that it made my knees go weak and my mind to go blank; I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling our bodies closer together and to deepen our kiss.

“I love you so much Broden and I can’t wait for our baby. I promise you I will never ever leave you and I will never stop loving you” Max told me resting his forehead against mine gently.

“I love you too Max” I whispered as I blinked back my tears.

I bit my bottom lip as I watched Max drop to his knees placing his face right in front on my stomach; a big smile formed on my face when Max started to place butterfly kisses all over my stomach.

“Hello bub, I’m your Daddy. I can’t wait until your born; you are going to love it here. I know you’ll love your Uncle’s Bryan, Robert, Ronnie and Craig. I can’t wait to tell everyone about you. I love you so much” Max whispered to my stomach as his hands gently rubbed my stomach. I giggled as I watched Max look at my stomach from the side view.

“Babe, I just found out I was pregnant. I’m not going to have a baby bump straight away” I giggled as Max looked up at me with the happiest and proudest look on his beautiful face.

Max just smiled as he turned his attention onto my stomach again; I giggled quietly as Max wrapped his arm around my waist and hugged my stomach. I was so glad that Max was taking the news so much better then my brother; I was so happy that Max was happy about this, I was so relived that Max wanted our baby.

“Should we go tell everyone?” I asked when Max finished hugging my stomach.

“Yes” Max said jumping back up to his feet lacing our fingers together and power walking back to the bus. Max practically burst through the door making the guys all jump from shock; I smiled when I heard Leila giggling at them.

“Guess what guys? We’re pregnant! I’m going to be a Daddy” Max cheered loudly as he bounced up and down with excitement.

I smiled as I watched Craig, Robert and Bryan congratulate Max before they all turned their attention onto me. I laughed as Robert and Bryan hugged my tightly but made sure not to touch my stomach hard.

“Come here” I said to Craig holding my arms open for him to hug me; a big grin formed on his face before he wrapped his arms around my waist. The guys formed a huddle while they continued to congratulate Max; Alexis walked over to me with Leila right behind her.

“I see Max is taking the news well” Lexi chuckled as our eyes moved over to four extremely excited and happy men.

“Yeah he is. He’s already introduced himself to our baby and talked to it” I chuckled as I let my right hand rub my still flat stomach.

“It’s an amazing feeling isn’t it” Lexi smiled at me when she caught me rubbing my stomach.

“Yeah it is” I nodded in agreement.

“Hi babies” Leila said placing her tiny hands on both Lex’s and mine stomach; I smiled down at Leila while I brushed some of her blonde hair away from her face. She smiled brightly up at me before she ran back over to the couch; I signed as I looked at my stomach.

“What’s wrong?” Lexi asked as she noticed my sign.

“How am I supposed to tell Ronnie and Dad? Ronnie’s going to flip when I tell him” I said quietly so Max wouldn’t hear me.

“Maybe he won’t… ok so yeah he will” Alexis tried to make me feel better but it didn’t really work; I guess I’ll just tell my brother straight out.

“The guys aren’t going to let us do anything now are they?” I asked Lexi.

“No way! Their going to watch us like hawks from now on” She laughed as we turned our attention onto our boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Please!