Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 32

Image
Alexis POV
I woke up and looked around I smiled “Home” I walked downstairs and my nephew jumped up and attacked my legs “AUNTY YOUR ALIVE!!!” I laughed my brother Danny walked out…“Hey Trevor told me you were here.” I smiled I haven’t seen both of my brothers together forever Danny is older than me and Trevor is younger than me…Danny is 20, I’m 19 and Trevor is 18 and Already lost his wife and only child while Danny is a single father to his 9 year old son Drake. Danny looked at my stomach “wow uhm……I can’t believe it Alexis I thought you would be married” I sighed “I am” they both made ‘O’ shapes with their mouths.
“Who are you married to Lex?” Danny asked like it was so important.
“His name is Ronnie Radke” I said My Brothers looked shocked
“The man who beat up an 18 year old boy?” Trevor asked I nodded “The same Druggie that…..your cousin knew?” I nodded
“Wow you are just like mom” Danny said I looked at him “Shut up I’m nothing like mom she is a bitch!” I hissed with venom in my voice. “Bullshit Lex look at the facts…You’re 19 and married to a Convict…Like mom! Your pregnant and Ran away Like MOM! ...and you’re stupid like Mom! You’re running away from your problems like she did think about it!” Trevor has never said anything like that before I sighed they where right I was turning into my user mother. I went up to my room and took out my cell phone and opened it.
120 missed calls and 57 voice mails and then 120 Text messages.
100 calls from Craig
5 from max
3 from Bryan
2 from Robert
5 from the Los lunas Detention center….My dad is calling me?
All the voice messages were from Craig one was him crying begging me to come back
Then 100 Texts from Craig
1 from a blocked number
4 from Bryan
5 from Robert.
I got my stuff together and walked downstairs “Where are you going?” Trevor asked I looked at him “Jail to see my husband” he smiled “I knew you would make the right choice” I smiled I hoped I was making the right choice…
*7 hours later*
I pulled up to the jail and sat there until visiting hours started. I walked in and said “I’m here to see my husband Ronald Radke” the lady smiled at me “Okay ma’am oh and Congratulations” I smiled and she had a guard escort me back….I saw Ronnie sit down he looked at me and picked up the phone I did the same. “Hi…” he said “hi Ronnie” I said he looked at me and said “I thought you ran away” I sighed “I did…and I came back I ended things with Craig” he smiled “Do you still love me?” I smiled a little and said “of course” I hated lying to him but I wanted him to love me still and I loved him still but I loved Craig.
“So how’s the baby?” Ronnie asked I smiled and rubbed my stomach he smiled “stand up” I did he looked at my stomach “I wish I was out so I can be with you but I’m straight and I’m staying that way for you and the baby” I smiled wide
“Good…cause I would love for you to be in the baby’s life” he smiled at me and put his hand up to the glass. He pulled a chain out of his jumpsuit and it had our rings on them. “Forever and always babe” I smiled “Forever and Always” Me and Ronnie talked until the guard came but the lady behind the window told him to leave us alone for a couple more minutes…..I smiled and mouthed ‘thank you’
I almost cried when I left I was on my way back to where ever the bus was now…and telling them I’m going to new Mexico to see my father…..I dreaded telling them that or going to see my father! He was the one who made my life a living hell for 16 years…….
♠ ♠ ♠
Alexis outfit