Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 41

Alexis POV

I gave up I had been thinking about Craig and Ronnie I couldn’t get them out of my head I love Ronnie but I feel safe with Craig… I hated acting like this I just get so emotional with all these fucked up hormones. I walked out of the room while Broden was on the phone with Ronnie. I went looking for Craig I found him out by the pool smoking a cigarette. He saw me and turned to me. “Hey” he said in almost a whisper “Hi Craig” I replied in the same tone. I thought I sat down and stuck my swollen feet into the cool pool water. Thinking about what to do I’m so confused with everything who should I choose Ronnie or Craig?

1.I love Craig
2.I love Ronnie
3.I’m married to Ronnie still
4.I’m Pregnant with Ronnie’s baby
5.I know nothing about Craig
6.I know nothing about Ronnie other than what I’ve heard from his sister.
“So…” Craig started I looked at him “Uhm….Craig I can’t marry you...” He looked at me and nodded “I would love to but I just can’t I’m still technically married to Ronnie, I’m pregnant with is baby and I still love him” I started crying Craig nodded “Shh…Its okay Lexis I’m here shh” he started humming a song. “What song is that?” I asked he smiled “a song I wrote for you” I smiled “sing it?” he nodded and started singing.

You said this could only get better.
There’s no rush cause we have each other.
You said this would last forever but now
I doubt if I was your only lover.

Are we just lost in time? I wonder if your
Love is the same. Cause I’m not over you,
Baby don’t talk to me I’m trying to let go not
Loving you is harder than you know.
Cause girl your driving me so crazy…

How can I miss you if you never would stay?
If you need time I guess I’ll go away… Inside
Me now there’s only hard ache and pain. So where’s
The fire you’ve become the rain…

Are we just lost in time I wonder if your loves the same.
Cause I’m not over you!

Baby don’t talk to me I’m trying to let go not
Loving you is harder than you know.
Girl you’re driving me so crazy

And if you don’t want me then I guess I’ll have to go
Not loving you is harder than you know…

YEAH!!!

So I’ll make the call and I’ll leave today
I’m gonna miss you cause I love you baby
Yeah I’ll make the call I’m leaving today
And Leaving always drives me crazy….
Leaving always drives me Crazy……

Baby don’t talk to me I’m trying to let go,
Not loving you is harder than you know…

YEAH!!!!

Baby don’t talk to me I’m trying to let go
Not loving you is harder than you know…
Cause Girl your driving me so crazy…
And if you don’t want me then I guess I’ll
Have to go not loving you is harder than you
Know.
Girl you’re driving me so crazy….

Baby don’t talk to me I’m trying to let go...
Not loving you is harder than you know.
Girl you’re driving me so crazy.

Once he finished I had tears in my eyes “Craig that was beautiful.” I saw a small smile spread across his lips. “I’m glad you like it Lex” I smiled a little. Then my smile faded I just broke someone else’s heart…

I got up without another word and walked back to the room. Broden looked at me and got up and wrapped her arms around me “What’s wrong?” I started sobbing. “I broke his heart I broke both their Hearts.” I said she held me and said “who” I looked at her with Tears threatening to fall “Ronnie and Craig” she hugged me “Lex what do you mean?” I looked at her once again “I told him no Brodes….I still love Ronnie I want Ronnie” she hugged me. “Shh…don’t cry.” I noticed Leila was gone I sighed “where is Leila?” Brody looked at me “Max took her for Ice Cream with Robert and Bryan.” I nodded and whipped my eyes. Brody and I sat there talking until I fell asleep.

*FFWD 1 week and 2 days*
Brody and I sat at the front of the bus bouncing like two year olds singing “We are home” over and over again. We dropped Bryan and Robert off at their house and continued on they where about to stop at my house but kept going “uh, guys you passed my house” Brody smiled “your moving in with me!” I smiled “Uhm…thanks but I can’t do that.” She laughed “you don’t have a choice!” I rolled my eyes and said “Fine I will go but I won’t be happy about it” she laughed “you never are” I smiled “you know me so well” the bus pulled up and Brody and I Gulped this is our first time staying home since Ronnie was arrested.

We walked in and Brody ran to her room to get something…She came down with her Lap top I looked at her neck and noticed she was wearing that dog tag again “Hey Brody?” I said she looked up from what she was doing on the computer which I was also curious about “what’s with the dog tag?” she sighed “Ronnie gave it to me when I was little well littler” I smiled Broden and Ronnie share a special bond that most brothers and sisters don’t have… I sat next to her and Peeked at the screen “high desert state Prison” she was looking at visitation days for Ronnie…

Broden showed me to “my room” for the time being. I sat down and looked at the ceiling above me thinking about what I should do….should I marry Craig and forget Ronnie? Should I stay with Ronnie and Forget Craig? Or should I just forget everything a flea to Canada with my brothers?

I heard a knock on the door. “Come in its your house” Brody walked in and said “Dinner is ready” I got up “You could have come and got me to help you Brodes” she shook her head “No…I got it” we walked downstairs and sat at the table. “So I checked out if Ronnie could have visitations” Brody said trying to start up a conversation “Cool…and?” she nodded “he gets 2 more this month” I nodded “so…I was thinking you and I could go” I nodded “your not very talkative tonight” I sighed “I have a lot to think about” she nodded and we sat and ate dinner in silence.

*The Next Morning*
I got up and got ready to go to the jail with Brody….Oh boy here it comes I thought as we pulled up at the jail I sighed we walked in to sign in to see Ronnie. We waited about 15 minutes then we were being ushered back to the meeting area. We saw Ronnie he looked like shit like he hadn’t slept in days or like he was sick… “Hey Ronnie!” Brody said she sat down and I stayed in the back were Ronnie couldn’t see me. I was dreading when I had to talk to him…I was going to tell Ronnie I loved him and I wanted to be with him not Craig….I hoped I was making the Right choice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! I know you guys didn't see that coming! So Comment!!!!
Brody and Lexi's outfits