Status: I'm currently editing this story. I miss a lot of things, i'm stupid lol <3

I Want to Hold You, for Now and Forever

Love Over Head

Author Unknown:
“God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.”
Jens pov

I woke up with a yawn, last night was incredible; never in a million years have I felt that much intensity with someone, it felt like he knew me. I looked over at his sleeping form, he was perfect, maybe not to everyone but to me, he was and no one will ever compare. Let me try to justify this, even though I shouldn’t have too. I met him a little over 2 months ago when the whole accidental marriage happened. I had hugged him and when I did I felt this bolt of electricity. It was like my whole world was meaningless without him; I don’t know how I fell that easily, it never happens! Especially to me.

Just then I felt him move around to hold me and I melted in his grasp. I was helpless....

"Hey babe" he lazily smiled.

"Morning sleepy"

"It's Morning? Why am I up?"

"Well probably because you felt me trying to rape you" I giggled "We have to get up anyway, the match is today"

"What match?" he inquired.

"The soccer match that Beci and Chloe are playing. Charl was supposed to play but they wont let her" I knew I was rambling cause I kind of felt uncomfortable, not in a bad way but in a way of, I didn’t know what to say about last night. He nodded then looked confused.

"Charl plays?"

"Yeah, she got hurt last game so they put her on rest, which, by the way she isn’t happy about" I continued.

"So" he replied before coughing "Last night..." before he replied I cut in

"I knew you were gonna think it was a mistake, I’m so stu-" instead of replying, he simply kissed me and it was mind-blowing.

"Shut up" he laughed "I loved every second" before we started a repeat of last night.

Charlottes Pov

I woke up next to a sleeping form and at first I was kinda confused but when I looked next to me it all came rushing back to me. Johnny had been the one who had stayed in my room last night and at first he wasn’t sure whether to stay in my bed or not, he kinda looked scared, I thought it was because he was gay and when I asked him not only did he look pissed off but he was determined to prove me wrong. Hey, who wouldn’t wanna sleep with me? I’m Hot! I'm 5'6 with the darkest brown hair, dark brown eyes, that in the dark look black, a curvy figure that all guys would love to touch.... why the hell wouldn’t he want to share a bed with me? I think that because of the question I asked, he felt he had something to prove and because he felt he had something to prove, we ended up fooling around and my God was that fun, even just me remembering him exploring the confines of my body turned me on. He had the lightest and sweetest touch. 'Fuck it' I thought as I started shaking him.

"What?!" he sounded half asleep.

"Wake up" I whined.

"Why?!"

"Well... To put it simply, I'm horny" and with that said, he was wide awake. These were gonna be the best days of my life; he loved sex just as much as I did.

Beci's pov

Matt's arms were secured tightly around my waist as he was smothering me with kisses. He was so sweet and knew just how to treat a woman, not a girl, a woman. I may only be 22 but I feel like I’ve been aching for his touch my whole life and I know he feels the same.
I bet your laughing at me, thinking 'how the hell could they be together that quickly?!’ I used to think the same before yesterday, he was so sweet and in a short amount of time, I wanted to just hold him and soothe him. I suppose if he didn’t think the same he wouldn’t have asked me to be his one and only last night. I know he wasn't that drunk because he only drank the shots whilst sticking to coke whilst us Brits can handle our drinks... We were born ready to drink.

I turned around and started nibbling at his neck and heard faint moans, so I decided to nibble harder which ended with the moans louder and me flipped on my back, giggling.

"You awoke the beast" he grinned playfully whilst I continued giggling.

"Uh huh"

"Why is that Beautiful?"

"Cause I was bored" I replied pouting.

"Aww, you’re just lucky I was awake" he chuckled "because otherwise I would have been a mean, angry caveman"

I laughed so hard at the face he pulled and the way he said his sentence; he just stared at me before giving into the laugh he was hiding inside.

"What are we doing today?" he said still lightly chuckling.

"Well, what time is it Caveman?" skimming over his question.

"11"

"Well, our game kicks off at 3, so we have to be there at 2 to warm up" he nods and I smirk. He's perfect, urgh, those muscles, the eyes and those dimples... such a baby face but in the most masculine of forms. 'My Man' I thought with a grin.

"What you smiling at?"

"You" I replied before kissing him. Let’s just say that you could use your imagination for the rest.

Dani's Pov

'Great' I thought. I have Zacky Juice on my face. We were sleeping so close to each other last night that his drool descended on my face... Sexy time... I inwardly laughed at the phrase Chloe and Jen had imposed on us. It was kind of our saying, we loved saying it all the time, literally and with that I started thinking about this Marriage thing between Chloe and Brian. Would it work? I don’t know. Chloe's pretty closed up due to previous relationships and I don’t know Brian that well to comment. I sat there thinking about it, chewing my nail as I felt Zacky poke me in the ribs

"What was that for?" I asked softly.

"Because you looked to be thinking too hard" he laughed.

"Oh"

"About what?" he quizzically looked at me.

"Just about Chloe and Brian" Luckily he gave us permission to call him Brian.

"Why? What’s there to think about?"

"Well, they don’t know each other, it could end up disastrously" I stared at him.

"I suppose but I think it's cool they're trying, Chloe's so cool and funny. Brian's the same, they suit"

"She is but she's difficult to get to know Zachary" he winced and I sighed "I don’t want to see her hurt"

"And you think I wanna see Syn hurt?" he asked forcefully.

"That’s not what I said is it?"

"No, but you implied he could hurt her!"

"You think he couldn’t? Look at his damn reputation Zack" I aggressively shot back and with that he dressed and shot out of the room. Wow, protective over his friends or what.

Chloe's Pov

I had drooled all over Brian’s chest. It was kinda funny when I saw his face look down at me whilst I wiped it away.

"Sorry, it's kind of a bad habit" I shyly told him.

"A bad habit?" he softly smiled.

"Can't tell you"

"Why not? In a marriage we're supposed to tell all" At this point he had the widest smile I had ever seen him give.... 'Beautiful' I thought.

"It's embarrassing" I hid my face "Only Beci knows about it"

"Oh come on, I wont tell" I gave him a stare as if I didn’t believe him "I Wont!"

"Pinky?" I asked "Pinky" he returned as we locked our little fingers.

"Okay, well since I was like 5, I sucked my thumb and sometimes as a comfort thing or even a sign that I’m sleepy, I’ll still do it. It’s childish I know but whatever" I must have turned so red; I hid my face.

He lifted my chin "kinda cute and childish" he smiled "we all have our vices I suppose. When I’m tired, I’ll sleep but you, you will suck ya thumb" he laughs and I smacked his arm

"Fuck off. Don’t laugh, I know it's embarrassing but I’ve always done it"

"I wont tell. I promise"

"Good"

He pulled me into a hug and I leaned my head into the crook of his neck, I felt perfect here and he smelt delicious but someday, this would end, even if this was reality at all. I don’t want to fall for him if I can’t have it all. I want to be Loved and to Love in return, if that can't happen, then I guess I’ll have to leave him before it gets that far.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done.

Next up the guys.

Comments?

<3