Sequel: Lamps and Cheeseposts

Cheese and Lamposts

The Who

*Saturday *
*Bekah’s P.O.V.*
The next day, we thought we could go hang out somewhere but decided against that considering everyone would be out the day after Thanksgiving. So we decided to go hang out at Billie’s house and watch a few movies or something. When I got to Billie’s he was sitting on the couch and his mom was in the kitchen.
“Hey Billie. Hey Ollie,” I said walking into the kitchen.
“Hey Babe,” Billie replied.
“Hello dear,” she said in a sweeter tone than I was used to and smiled at me. I went to sit down by Billie.
“What’s up with her?” I whispered to him.
“She knows,” he said getting up and motioning for me to follow him to his room.
“She knows about what happened between us Thanksgiving night,” he said sitting down on his bed.
“How does she know?” I asked surprised at the fact that she knew.
“Well yesterday when I was talking to the guys in the living room, she walked by and we all got quiet for no reason really and then she said something about not having to hide it because she already knew what had happened. So later I asked her about it and she said that she was coming to give me some clothes that she had just washed and she heard us, well heard me,”
“Oh. Wow. I thought she had gone to sleep,”
“So did I, but I'm glad I got up to lock the door before anything happened,”
“Yeah, me too,” I said as we heard a knock on the door. Billie got up to open his bedroom door where Amy and Mike were standing.
“Oh, hey guys,” Billie said as he let them in.
“Your mom said I should knock if your door was closed, just in case,”
“I guess your mom expects us to do it a lot now huh?” I said laughing.
“What?” Amy asked. Billie told them everything he had just told me and then Taylor and Tré got there and we just hung out in Billie’s room for a while. A little while later, Ollie came in to ask us if we were hungry and we all said yes so she warmed up all of the Thanksgiving leftovers which we were surprisingly not sick of yet.
“So….I’m bored now,” Amy said.
“Amy, you’re always bored,” I said.
“Not always,” she said looking at Mike.
“Ugh… here we go again,” Taylor said rolling her eyes.
“Sorry,” Amy said.
“Oh, it’s fine. I’m pretty used to it by now,” Taylor said sarcastically. I got up and walked down the hall to the bathroom but before I got there I was stopped by Ollie.
“So you and Billie doing good then?” Ollie asked me with a weird sort of tone in her voice.
“Umm… yeah. Why do you ask?” I asked.
“Oh, no reason,” she said.
“Oh, umm… Billie told me that you two had a little talk about the other night,” I said a bit shyly.
“Oh, he did?” she asked.
“Yeah, but umm… that doesn’t have to make things weird around here right?” I asked.
“Of course not,” Ollie said as Billie walked out of his room.
“Hey, I was wondering where you went,” Billie said.
“Oh, sorry. I was just on my way to the bathroom but then your mom and I started talking,” I said.
“Oh, I see,” Billie said. The rest of the day we just hung out and messed around until everyone went home.

**
The rest of the weekend went by quickly and it was pretty boring. We all just hung out and did the usual. The next week, Billie was taking me home after school because my car had broken down that morning.
“Okay Babe, I guess I’ll see you later then,” I said about to get out of the car.
“Wait,” Billie said.
“What?”
“I-I wanted to show you something,”
“Well what is it?” I asked as he pulled something out of his pocket.
“This,” he said holding up two tickets faced away from me so that I couldn’t see what they were for.
“What-“ I said but I stopped when he turned them around to reveal two tickets to The Who concert two days away. “OH MY FUCKING GOSH!” I said hugging him.
“I take that as a ‘thank you’,” he said smiling and hugging me back.
“But how did you get those? I thought they were sold out?” I asked.
“They were. But I bought these the day after you mentioned that you would like to go,”
“But it’s in two days. How do you know that I can even go?” I asked.
“I already talked to your parents. They said it was fine,”
“And me? It’s a bit short notice, don’t you think?”
“Then you better get your ass inside and start packing, shouldn’t you?”
“Oh my gosh, I love you so much!”
“I know Baby, I love you too. Now go inside, I have to get home and pack too,”
“Okay,” I said as I kissed him and got out of the car. As soon as a got inside, I ran up the stairs to my room to start packing.
*Billie’s P.O.V.*
After I dropped Bekah off, I went back to my house to start packing.
“Where are you going?” Mike asked as he walked into the room.
“A concert,” I said smiling but not looking up from the shirt I was folding.
“What? What concert?”
“The Who,” I said plainly.
“WHAT?! HOW DID YOU GET TICKETS? THEY WERE SOLD OUT!”
“I got them the day after Bekah said that she wanted to go. So we’re going,”
“Man, she’s so freaking lucky! I wanted to go so bad!”
“I’ll bring you back a shirt,”
“Thanks jackass,” Mike said sarcastically.
“You’re welcome,”
*Bekah’s P.O.V.*
I sat on my bed that was covered in clothes while I was trying to pick out the PERFECT outfit for the concert. I couldn’t figure it out so I called Amy. When she answered I screamed, “A-MAY!”
“Bekah? What’s wrong?” she asked.
“I need to you to come over, NOW!” I said.
“Okay, I’ll be right over,” she said as she hung up the phone. When I heard her pull up I went downstairs and opened the door then darted back up the stairs to my room. She followed me and when she got there she was extremely confused.
“Why are there clothes everywhere?” she asked.
“Because I don’t know what to wear,” I said plainly like she should know what I was talking about.
“Wear to what?”
“The concert that Billie is taking me to in two days,” I said excitedly.
“WHAT? Oh my gosh! What concert?”
“The Who. He got the tickets the day after I mentioned that I would like to go,”
“Aww, that is so sweet!”
“I know! But back to why you’re here. I need to find the perfect outfit to wear to the concert,”
“Oh, right,” she said as we both started going though my closet that was now spread out across my entire room. After about an hour of me putting on different combinations of clothes, we finally both decided on an outfit.
***
The next day Billie came over to pick me up so we could drive to get to our hotel so we could get checked in and settled before the concert.
“Do you like this hotel?” Billie asked as he put our bags down.
“Yeah, it’s really nice. What is it called?”
“The Hyatt, or as I call it, the Tré Cool,”
“And why do you call it that?” I asked.
“Well, you see how the hotel is one ball on top of a stick?” he asked.
“Yeah, why?”
“Well… um…” he trailed off.
“Oh! I get it. Wow… I would’ve never guessed. How do you know?”
“He told us. He said that he was riding a unicycle and he fell and it well… yeah. They had to surgically remove it,”
“Ouch. That sucks,” I said as my cell began to ring. “Hello?”
“Bekah?”
“Oh, hey Tré! What’s up?”
“Umm… I kind of needed to talk to you,”
“About what?”
“Well… Taylor.”
“What about her?”
“Well, I’ve been kind of wanting to umm… ‘go further’ but there’s a problem that I’m kind of embarrassed about,”
“Oh, funny you should call right now and say that,” I said laughing.
“Why?”
“Because I think the problem you are talking about, Billie just told me,”
“What brought that up?” he asked wanting to know what we had been talking about that we got on that subject. I told him about the hotel and he laughed.
“Well, I guess I can see your problem, but I don’t think you should really be embarrassed about it. Just wait until the right time and it won’t matter,” I said.
“Thanks Bekah. I’m gonna go now. I’ll call you later and let you know how things go!” he said as we both hung up.
“Well I look forward to his next call. I just hope I'm with you.” Billie said after I hung up.
“Yeah, the next call from him should be interesting. So what do you want to do now?”
“Do you want to go get something to eat?” Billie suggested.
“Yeah, that sounds great. I’m so hungry,”
“Good. Now where do you want to go?”
“I don’t care. McDonalds or something?”
“Are you kidding me? We’re in this city with TONS of great food and you suggest McDonalds? We’re going somewhere nice so get dressed while I call downstairs to see what they suggest,”
“Okay fine,” I said as I walked into the bathroom to put on a little eyeliner and some touch-up eye shadow. I walked out after I was done and asked Billie if he had found somewhere yet.
“Yup. You like Mexican food right?”
“Of course, you know it’s my weakness,” I said.
“Good. Let’s go,” he said as we left our room to take the elevator downstairs. When we got outside there was a guy waiting by the curb with Billie’s car.
“Thanks,” Billie said as he handed the guy five bucks.
“So where are we going?” I asked as we got in the car and pulled away.
“You’ll see,”
*Taylor’s P.O.V.*
Tré came over and picked me up because he said he wanted to hang out or go do something. I left the house with him and asked where we were going.
“Well I couldn’t think of anything so we’re going to go watch a movie or something at my house okay?”
“Fine with me,” I said. We got to his house and went to his room where he put on a movie. A few minutes into it I saw him look over at me and then started to kiss my neck. Soon after he rolled on top of me and started to peck at my lips softly. He deepened the kiss and I soon realized what he had in mind. He had one hand on my hip and the other cupped around the back of my neck.
“Taylor,” he said sitting up a bit.
“Y-yeah?”
“I need to tell you something,”
“What is it?”
“I-I think I love you.” Wow those words scared me. But what was about to happen next scared me even more.
“I love you too, Tré,” I said as we continued where we had left off. It felt like time had stopped and then we were both laying there, me in his arms. Everything had gone by so quickly but felt slow at the same time.
*Billie’s P.O.V.*
While we were driving to the restaurant, I had to keep changing the subject because Bekah wouldn’t stop asking where we were going. When we finally got to the restaurant we walked in and were seated.
“Oh my gosh! I love this place!” she said realizing we were at On the Border.
“I’m glad. I’ve heard it’s really good,”
“Yes, it certainly is,”
“So what do you think everyone is doing back home?”
“Well, I don’t know about Amy and Mike, but I think I could guess about Taylor and Tré,” she said laughing.
“Yeah, I bet you he or she calls within the next hour,” I said laughing as well. Just a few minutes later her cell phone began to ring.
“You’re good Babe,” she said answering her phone.
*Bekah’s P.O.V.*
“Hey,” I said to Tré.
“Hey,” he said sounding very happy.
“Sounds like everything went well,”
“Wow, yeah, it did. I just dropped her off at her house. I’m still on the way home but I had to call you,”
“Well thanks, I guess,”
“Yeah,”
“So? Give me details,”
“Well, we were making out on my bed, and then I told her that I loved her for the first time,”
“Aww! And?”
“And she said that she loved me too, and then we continued and…well…umm…she’s not a virgin anymore,”
“That is so cute Tré! I’m so happy for you two! But I’ll call you back later okay? We’re in the middle of dinner,”
“Okay, bye Bekah! Thanks for everything!”
“No problem Tré. I’ll call you later. Bye,” I said hanging up the phone.
“So I take it they aren’t virgins anymore,” Billie said laughing.
“No, they certainly aren’t. I need to call Tayl-“ I said as I was interrupted by my phone ringing yet again.
“Hi Taylor, I was just about to call you,”
“Oh my gosh! I am so happy right now!”
“Really? And why is that?” I said to her who obviously didn’t know I already knew.
“Me and Tré umm… yeah,” she said.
“And how was it?”
“I can’t even describe it. However, I did find out one thing that I didn’t know before,” she said as a look of horror came across my face as I wondered what she thought about it.
“Uh… really? What?”
“Tré… only has… one thing that he should have two of,” she said. I laughed a little bit letting her continue. “He seemed kind of embarrassed about it, but on the way back to my house he explained everything. I’ll tell you the story later if you want me to,” she said.
“No, it’s okay. I know the story already. I actually knew EVERYTHING you just told me,”
“What? How?”
“Tré called me just now. Billie told me about Tré earlier, and Tré also called me about doing everything.”
“Oh, okay,”
“Well I have to go. I’ll call you later, bye,” I said hanging up the phone.
After dinner we went back to the hotel to get some much needed sleep for the energy we would need the next day. That sleep was delayed by something because we took advantage of the fact that we were alone together in a hotel where no one could bother us. About an hour later we finally fell asleep.