Sequel: Lamps and Cheeseposts

Cheese and Lamposts

Moving In :)

The next weekend Billie and I spent packing up our things to move into our new apartment on Wednesday.
*Wednesday*
*Billie’s P.O.V.*
I had just dropped Bekah off at school because I was supposed to pick her up after school so we could take everything over to our apartment; little did she know that I was on my way over there right now to start setting up everything in the boxes that I had Tré take over there. After Tré and I had everything set up, we went to grab a late lunch just before I needed to go get Bekah.
*Bekah’s P.O.V.*
I had just walked out of the locker room when I saw Billie pull up. I got in the car and I noticed we were driving in the direction of the apartment.
“What are we doing? Don’t we have to pick stuff up before we go to the apartment?” I asked him.
“I already loaded the trunk up,” he answered.
“Oh, okay,” I said and minutes later we were pulling up to the apartment. We got out and Billie opened the trunk and I noticed there was only one small box inside that he grabbed as he handed me the keys.
“Will you unlock the door for me, Babe?” he asked. So I walked to the door, unlocked it, and pushed it open for him to enter first. He walked in and set it by the front door.
“Oh my gosh!” I said as soon as I walked in and noticed everything was already set up. “What did-how-Billie!” I stammered.
“I didn’t think you’d want to come here and have to set up an apartment after a long day at school so I figured I’d do it. You want me to take you on a little basic tour?”
“I’d love that!” I said as he dragged me to the kitchen.
“And here we have the kitchen with the food,” then dragged my to the living room, “the living area with the T.V. and comfy couch to sniggle on later, and my personal favorite,” he said opening a door, “the bedroom.” When I stepped inside, I saw a dozen roses, a card, and my black semi-formal dress lying on my bed. I walked over to the bed and picked up the roses to smell them.
“What’s all this for?” I asked.
“Well why don’t you open the card and see for yourself?” he suggested. So I opened the card and read it.
To the one I love,
You know how long I've wanted us to have our own place and now here we are in our very own apartment. I want to make this night as memorable as possible so I want you to get ready. I wasn’t sure how to tell you to dress accordingly so I picked this dress out; it’s my favorite on you. When you are ready, come meet me in the kitchen but don’t you dare come out until you are completely ready and completely beautiful as I know you will be. See you soon! 
I love you.
Love,
Billie.

*Billie’s P.O.V.*
I was finishing setting the table when I heard the bedroom door open.
“You look beautiful,” I smiled as Bekah walked up to me and I wrapped my arms around her. I walked her to the table and pulled her chair out for her as she took her seat. I dimmed the lights and lit the two candles.
“Aww… Mr. Romantic,” Bekah said laughing. Then I brought our dinner out.
“Ooo…spaghetti. My favorite!” she said.
“I know. That’s why I made it, with a bit of my mom’s help; you know I'm not the world’s greatest chef,” I said laughing. Over dinner we just talked about how happy we were to have our own place amongst other things. When we were done, I cleared the table of our plates and brought back dessert.
“Wow, this is incredible!” she said taking a bite of her cheesecake.
That I did all by myself. My mom’s recipe,” I bragged.
“I’m very impressed,” she said. Soon we were finished with dessert and we were just talking again.
“So, why did you do all of this? You didn’t have to,” Bekah said.
“Yes I did. I said before that I wanted to make this night as memorable as possible,”
“Well thank you. This is by for the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me,” she explained.
“Well I'm glad you liked everything,” I paused, “I love you Bekah,” I continued.
“I love you too,” she replied.
“With all my heart and I mean that. I can’t even begin to describe the feeling I get when I'm with you, that is how much I love you Bekah that I would do anything for you and want to do everything with you,” I said as I got up and walked over to her. “I want to spend the rest of my life with you,” I said getting down on one knee as I took her hand in mine and her other hand covered her mouth in shock.
“Which is why I'm asking, Bekah, will you marry me?” I asked as I took a small box out of my pocket and a tear rolled down her cheek.
“Yes,” she said softly as a few more tears fell from her eyes. I placed the ring on her finger and then stood her up as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me more passionately than she had ever done before.
“I love you, Bekah,” I said as we pulled away from the kiss.
“I love you too, Billie,” she replied as I placed one light kiss on her lips.
-The End-

*To Be Continued*

***

Hope you all enjoyed it! please comment, whether you have or have not already because I wanna know what you liked about it if you did actually like it.... which I hope you did! Thanks to all of you who have read!

Bekah <3