Sequel: Lamps and Cheeseposts

Cheese and Lamposts

Movies

*RECAP*

"Oh, so you think only girls like feeling pretty? Well for your information, I like feeling pretty too!" he said in a little kid voice.

"Ok, well then you need to go so you can get your beauty sleep princess Billie," I said laughing.

"Yes, you are right, I need my beauty sleep or I'll look just awful tomorrow."

"Yes, what a shame that would be. Anyways, goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Alright, goodnight!"

*End of Recap*

*Next Day*

*Bekah's P.O.V.*

The next day after I got ready, I went and picked up Amy and Taylor and we headed to the mall. Once we got there I called Billie to see where he was.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hey, are you still coming?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're on our way. Where do you want to meet?"

"Spaghetti Warehouse," I answered.

"Ok, see you in about five minutes."

"Bye."

"Are they coming?" Amy and Taylor asked.

"Yeah, they're on their way. We need to go wait for them by Spaghetti Warehouse."

"'Kay," they said as we walked to our meeting place.

We waited for about 5 minutes and they showed up.

"Hey guys!" I said as I hugged Billie and then Mike.

"Hey, what are we going to do?" they asked.

"Let's go to Hot Topic, I need a new purse," Amy said.

"Cool with me," said Taylor.

Mike and Billie went over to look at band shirts while Amy, Taylor, and I went to look at the purses.

"Guess what?" Amy asked.

"What?" asked Taylor.

"I broke up with Andy last night."

"It's about time. Sorry, but you know how I felt about him," I said.

"Yeah, I know, and I finally understand what you mean now," Amy said.

"Well that's good, for more than one reason." I said the last part a lot softer than the rest of it as I turned away from her.

"What was that last part?" asked Amy.

"What? Nothing," I replied a little unconvincingly.

"Whatever," Amy said.

"This one is so adorable! It has a robot on it!" said Taylor picking up a purse.

"Oh, my gosh! I love that one!" said Amy grabbing it from Taylor and looking at the price tag.

*Billie's P.O.V.*

While Mike and I were looking at band tees I noticed he looked kind of weird and not really all there.

"Dude, what's with you today?" I asked.

"Huh? What? Oh, nothing," Mike replied.

"That's not nothing. If you want her to like you, you need to stop making it so obvious that you like her," I said.

"What? Her who? What are you talking about?" Mike asked, a little shifty.

"It's really obvious that you like Amy, even Bekah thinks so," I said.

"I do not like Amy! It's really that obvious?"

"Ha! Of course it is! I'm just surprised she hasn't figured it out yet!"

"Do you think she likes me?"

"I asked Bekah the same thing last night."

"And?" Mike asked in anticipation.

"She said that Amy has a boyfriend but that she's been having problems with him so you could probably use that to your advantage."

"No, I don't want to get in the way of anything. If she likes the guy she's with, I would rather just see her happy with him," he said, kind of gloomily.

Right after he said that, Bekah walked up.

"Amy broke up with Andy last night," she whispered into my ear. It made me shiver a little bit because I wasn't expecting her to walk up at the moment.

A smile came across my face as I said, "Perfect." As Bekah walked away.

"What's perfect?" asked Mike.

"Amy broke up with her boyfriend last night," I replied.

"Really?" Mike said as his face lit up.

"Yeah. Now I'm not sure to tell you what to do, but I would say to make a move quick before someone else does."

"Yeah, but I don't want to be too quick about it, I mean, I don't want her to think that I think I can take advantage of her because she just broke up with her boyfriend."

"Dude, I think you think too much," I said shaking my head and walking to the register where the girls were standing.

"Yay! I love this purse! Thanks for showing it to me Bert!" Amy said hugging Taylor.

"Bert?" I asked, confused as to how she got Bert out of Taylor.

"It's kind of a long story. We've all been calling her that since about 7th grade," Amy answered.

"Ok then. I probably don't want to hear the story then," I said.

"Probably not. Now where to?" Bekah asked.

"You want to go see what's playing at the movies?" Mike suggested as my phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey man! What are you doing?"

"Hey John, we're at the mall with a few friends," I said.

"Oh cool, are we still having practice tonight?"

"Yeah, but it's going to have to be later, I think we're going to see a movie, do you want to come up here with us?"

"Yeah, sure, I'm around there anyways. I'll be right over. Meet you at the theater."

"Okay, see you in a little while man," I said as I hung up the phone and walked out of Hot Topic to where Taylor was standing by the bench that Mike, Amy, and Bekah were sitting on.

"We need more benches!" Taylor said as I walked up, and everyone else started laughing.

"Well it doesn't matter 'cause we're not sitting anymore anyways," Bekah said.

"Let's go check the times for the movies," said Amy getting up.

We headed down to the movies and looked at all the movies listed.

"Chick flick, seen it, seen it, chick flick, haven't heard of it," I thought while looking at all the movies.

"Let's go see this one!" Taylor said going around getting tickets. Just as she did this John walked in the doors.

"Dudes!" he said walking up to me and Mike. "Ladies!" he said walking up to the girls. "Bekah, Taylor, Amy, meet John. He's our drummer."

"Oh yeah, I forgot you said you were in a band," Amy said.

"Taylor wait," I said.

"What?" she asked.

"Movies are on me," I said.

"Aww, that's sweet! Thanks!" Bekah said hugging me. I think I blushed but I tried to hide it. I think I really did like her.

"Yeah, thanks Billie!" Taylor and Amy said also hugging me.

We got into the theater and all sat down. The order was John, Mike, Amy, Taylor, Bekah, and then me. I was so glad it was like that. I think Mike might make his move now. Of course it would just be talking. Mike was too much of a gentleman to just hold Amy's hand or just try to kiss her. Especially since she just broke up with her boyfriend. As the movie went on I noticed Bekah's hand was resting on the armrest that was between our seats. I sat there thinking, "Should I hold her hand or not? Will she think it's moving too quick? Does she even like me? What if she doesn't even like me? Snap out of it man, you're turning into Mike with all the thinking." I glanced down at her hand, then up at her face. She looked really bored with the movie. I couldn't tell you what it was about, let alone tell you what it was called. I reached out and took her hand in mine. I noticed her look down at her hand and then she laced her fingers with mine. "Maybe she does like me!" I thought as I saw her look at me and smile.