Status: Completed

Fulfilling the Prophecy

Punishment

I ran away from the class, and, just my luck, ran into Professor Snape. "Miss Smith, aren't you supposed to be in Amycus' class right now?" he sneered. "What are you doing out and about? Get back to class!"

"I-I-I can't sir..." I stammered. My mouth opened and closed, but I couldn't bring myself to tell him I used the cruciatus curse on Amycus.

"Well, out with it! What are you trying to say girl!" snarled Snape.

"I used-"

"Me..." said Draco. He had apparently been chasing me down the hall, trying to bring me back to class. "I mean... she used me last night... You know... And she feels bad, don't you Tessie?"

"Y-yes, I do!" I said quickly. "I couldn't bear to be in the same class with him, sir..."

"Go to your dorm Theresa, and Draco, head back to class. See to it that neither of you come across my path again..."

'Amycus deserved it, didn't he Tessie?' said a cold, high voice in my head as I walked back towards my dorm. 'He would have tortured your pretty little Draco to death... You had to have done it... You know Tessie, you could be great like me you know? I see into your soul, your mind. You have the power to be powerful and great if only you grasp the chance.'

I shook my head, trying to get the voice out of my head.

'Sorry Tessie dear, you can't shake me outta your head. I am still here... Lord Voldemort is still in your head...'

I opened my dorm door, and looked outside my window. I couldn't see him from the grounds, where was he?

'Oh, I am not as close as you think, nor as far away as you hope,' said Voldemort in my head. 'Tessie, Alecto will give you detention for what you did to her brother. But what you will do during your detention is you will KILL Alecto Carrow.'

'Fat chance,' I thought back to Voldemort.

'Oh believe me, when you see what she has in store for you, you will either be begging for death, or be ready to kill him...'

"STOP SPEAKING TO ME!!!! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE GODDAMNIT!" I screamed as Voldemort laughed evilly.

'Mental mind fucks can be so invigorating,' said Voldemort in my head.

I covered my head with my pillow, trying to block out Voldemort's evil laugh when there was a knock on the door.

Draco walked in, white as a ghost, and closed the door behind him. "Amycus is in the Hospital Wing because of what you did Tessie," said Draco quietly. "You have detention with Alecto tonight. Let me tell you, she is no picnic either. She is ten times worse than Amycus..."

"Trying to make me feel better Draco?" I asked. "Not doing a good job of it."

"You shouldn't have done that. I could have handled what he would have dished out to me. I can take it Tessie. You heard what Hagrid said, don't cause trouble. You don't know what you are dealing with until it is too late baby. Learn from this to just do what you are asked, and don't answer back..."

"So I am just here to accept what is going on in our world?" I said, fuming. "I'm supposed to sit here, and just torture my fellow classmates with the unforgivable curses? Well, I can't do that Draco. I'm not an evil Death Eater like they are..."

"Come here," said Draco, wrapping his arms around me. "What has gotten into you lately? You have been acting a bit weird..."

"It's nothing..."

"Tell me Tessie, I need to know what's going on. Maybe I can fix it?"

"I don't think you or anyone else can fix this..." I muttered.

"Try me," said Draco, looking into my eyes, serious as can be. I took a deep breath. I had to tell him, I was two months pregnant, and if I kept putting it off, he would only get angry at me for not telling him.

"Okay, I will tell you why I have been acting so strangely lately. I'm- I'm..."

"You're.... what?"

"Pregnant... with your child."

Draco's mouth dropped open. "But, but that's impossible! The last time we made love was Harry's birthday, and that would make you two months along! You look like normal, you can't be..."

"Oh, I am. You cannot see it because I put a charm on myself. Only I can see my pregnant self. Thought it would be useful against all of the Death Eaters and HIM. And no, the baby cannot be hurt by anything that comes my way. I will get hit with the spells or curses, the baby will not."

"I-I can't believe it," said Draco, sitting next to me on the bed. "I'm going to be a daddy..."

"You will be a great father Draco," I said, holding his hand on my stomach. I pressed it against my stomach, and he felt the baby within me, and smiled.

"And you will be the most wonderful and beautiful mother in the world," said Draco, kissing me on the forehead.
_______________________________________________________________________

"HOW DARE YOU ATTACK MY BROTHER!" screamed Alecto, chocking me a bit as she chained me to the wall. "You are going to pay for this! CRUCIO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As I was writhing in pain, I thought back to the times when I was happy. The Yule Ball. Dancing with Draco at the Halloween ball. Singing Stop with Rosie, Luna, Hermione, and Ginny. Bringing Fred and Rosie's kids into the world. Making love to Draco...

I flashed back to all of these memories, and it made the pain that I was forced to endure a bit more bearable.