Status: Completed

Fulfilling the Prophecy

The Wedding You Have All Been Waiting For...

A few days later, it was okay to take the babies outside, and Rosie and I went to Hogsmeade to buy my wedding dress. Draco had given me his credit card, and told me not to limit myself. He is so good to me, even though I do not need a gaudy million dollar dress! "Hm... Where to start?" I said, pushing the twins' carriage through the bridal store.

"Well, you got to know what you want," said Rosie. "That's the first step..."

"I want something that is classy, elegant, and a bit of a train in the back. I don't do poofy or anything other than white..."

"Ah, now that has narrowed things down a bit," said Rosie. "Let's see..."

We looked at dresses for a while, and suddenly, I found the proper one. It was classy, refined, elegant, and beyond gorgeous, and looked beautiful on me.

"Rosie, we aren't done yet," I said as I held my soon to be wedding dress. "We have got to get your dress too..."

"My what?" asked Rosie, puzzled and confused.

"You are going to be my Matron of Honor..."

"Aw! Theresa, you are so sweet! What color am I going to wear? What type of dress will I wear?"

"Well, since you like pink..."

"HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Rosie, as she clamored to look at the pink dresses. We finally found the perfect dress for her after much searching, and then we paid for everything, and headed up towards the castle.

"What's in the bags?" asked Draco, kissing me, and trying to sneak a peek.

"No, no!" I said with a smirk. "Naughty daddy. You must wait..."

"Oh, come on!" cried Draco. "Pretty pretty please?"

"No, you will have to wait..."

It finally was the day of our wedding. I made Draco sleep in his old Slytherin dorm so we would not curse our wedding day, and I made him promise that he would not see me until I walked down the aisle. I put on my dress, and fixed the babies. Rosaline wore a pale pink dress, and Scorpius wore a little baby tuxedo with his thin brown hair slicked back. When I fixed him up, he looked me in the eye... and SMIRKED! Like his father! I damn well near peed myself! The other girls were dressed in their blue bridesmaid dresses, and were waiting for me in the hall by the Grand Staircase. I walked slowly down with the twins in my arms, and everyone cooed over how adorable they looked. Once again, Scorpius smirked, and then Ron began to groan.

"Oh no, this one will be like a mini Draco! It will be the same vicious cycle all over again!"

"Oh, you hush!" said Hermione, fixing his bow tie.

"Theresa!" cried familiar voices.

"Mom! Dad! Michaela! What are you doing here?"

"Well... I gotta give my daughter away at her wedding," said my father, smiling at me.

"And someone has got to hold the children," said my mother.

"I like the school," said Michaela. "Wish I was magical..."

"But how?"

"Draco owled us the news ages ago," said my mother. "Now where are my grandchildren?"

I brought Rosaline and Scorpius over to my family, and they squealed with delight!

"They are so gorgeous! Oh come here to grandma!" said my mother, taking both twins in her arms.

"Weird, one's blonde and the other's a brunette," said Michaela. "Like you..."

"Very nice Michaela. I want you to behave yourself..."

"I will... Hahahahahaha! That one over there is a nerd! Let me go pick on him!"

Michaela ran off, and I saw who her target was, Neville.

"Oi! You will not bother him!" I said, grabbing her wrist and pulling her away. "It's my wedding, and if you want to cause a scene, you can leave..."

"Fine, I won't bother the dork," said my sister sullenly.

"Are you ready Tess?" asked Hermione, standing in line with the rest of the bridesmaids.

"I've been ready for almost a year," I said, glimpsing down at the glowing Slytherin ring on my left ring finger.

Hermione and Ron were the first to walk down the aisle, followed by Ginny and Harry, Luna and Neville, and then the Matron of Honor and Best Man Rosie and Fred. I took a deep breath, and the doors in front of me magically opened, and my father began to lead me down the aisle.

Rose petals fell from the ceiling of the Great Hall, and Aberforth Dumbledore stood at the makeshift altar in place of Albus. Everyone's eyes were on me, and I couldn't stop the tears from coming down the side of my face. When I reached the altar, my father kissed me on the cheek, and placed Draco's hand in mine. "Be good to her," said my father to Draco. Draco looked into my eyes, and I saw that he was also crying too. We both laughed, noticing how silly we both were to be so emotional.

"We are gathered here today to join two hearts together as one. From the moment the couple had met, it seemed as if love knew no boundaries. Both of them have overcome many outstanding obstacles to be standing in front of you here today. I am proud to be marrying this couple. Why, you may ask? Because it is this couple that has given me hope for the future... This beautiful woman over here has fought against evil, turned the man standing next to her into a good man, and even in the face of torture and death still chose to be good. The man standing next to her also has come a long way. He went from being a badass and failure in school, to being a kind, decent person who began to succeed in school. All because of the woman beside him... It is true what they say: Behind every great wizard, there is a great witch."

Aberforth paused as both Draco and I wiped each others' tears. "I see things are getting a bit emotional here. Well, let us go forth with the wedding vows both of you have written for each other..."

"Tessie," began Draco. "Before you entered my life, I was miserable. I couldn't hold down a girlfriend, I didn't have that many friends, and I was extremely depressed. And then, you came along. When I was feeling sad about another bad year at school our third year, you let me into your carriage, and hung out with me. Without you in my life, I would have been a dead Death Eater by now. I would have never learned to love and treat people with respect and integrity. I would have never associated myself with Harry or any of the cool Weasley's, or have even given you our wonderful twins. It had to have been fate that we would be together through all of the tough times, and I am thankful that I still live another day to see you. I love you with all my heart, soul, with every fiber of my being. You have made me the happiest man on earth right now, and nothing can possibly stop us from getting married..."

"Really?" said a drawling voice. "I think not..."