Status: Hiatus.

It's All in How You Mix the Two

Chapter Five; The Awesome Show.

Alexandra's Point Of View

Image

Liseberg with the guys was such a blast, too bad I threw up at 'Höjdskräcken' though... I just really can't stand heights!
When we walked out of there I let out a big sigh, it was time to say goodbye. "So, we'll see you tomorrow at the show then?" Dan asked with a wicked smile.

I frowned a bit and shook my head "What? What do you mean 'No'? That's not even in my vocabulary!" Jeph said with a sad voice. "We couldn't afford both the Norway show and the Sweden show, unfortunately... so I guess this is goodbye..." Frida said and bit her bottom lip.

"Don't be silly! Come backstage and we'll let you in... we can't do a Sweden show without our Swedish-talking guides, am I right?" Bert said with a laugh and looked at the other guys. They nodded and Quinn looked really happy.
"Are you serious?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Of course!" Quinn said and jumped around excitedly around us. I laughed again at his weird reaction "Thank you! Then I guess we'll see you tomorrow!" Frida said happily and Frida and me went to our own homes in Gothenburg whilst the band and their crew went another way.

"What a surreal day..." I said to Frida with a giggle, she laughed and nodded in agreement.

-time elapse-

Knock.... knock....Knock

What the hell? I thought as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I yawned and someone knocked at my door again. I slowly walked to the front door and said "Jaa?" with almost closed eyes. I opened them to see who was knocking at my door at this time of the morning.

"Quinn!" I exclaimed, shocked as to why he was at my house. He had a smirk plastered on his face as his eyes checked me out. I raised an eyebrow and remembered that I was only in my panties and my too large t-shirt. "Oh, stop it!" I said and glared at him, his smirk turned into a grin "What're you doing here?" I asked him when he didn't say anything.

"Well, I was going to pick you up! Dan picked Frida up... so get dressed! Even though I do enjoy your outfit at the moment." I glared at him again and ran up the stairs.

I quickly put on some decent clothes, put my hair in a messy ponytail and did my makeup.
"Don't you look pretty!" Quinn said with a laugh. I just blushed and mumbled for him to get out.
He smiled at me as he drove me to the place that they had their tourbus.

We quickly got out of the car, and Quinn ran away from me laughing like mad. "Quiinn! Wait for me asshole!" I shouted with a laugh and ran after him.

But, he had vanished. I stopped and looked around, I just saw many people carrying stuff here and there. "What the fuck...?" I said to myself with a giggle.

Then I felt a pair of hands sneaking their way up to my eyes covering them. "Guess who?" Someone said with a laugh. "Hm... Bob Bryar?" I asked jokingly, Quinn gasped and turned me around. He looked me in the eyes with a pout that made my knees go weak. "How could you mistake me for Bob Bryar?" He said, faking being shocked.

"I'm sorry, Quinn" I said, coughing trying to hide that I was in fact laughing. His bottom lip started to quiver. "Aww, Quinn I'm sorry!" I said with a laugh as wrapped my arms around him in a friendly hug. "Yay! Quinn gets hugs!" He said like a little kid and hugged me back.
I smiled and pulled away from him, even though his hugs and smell were God-like. I mentally slapped myself for even thinking that.

We went to the bus and I heard Bert singing loudly on some wierd song, Frida laughing and soon Dan joined Bert in singing the wierd song. "Hey Alex!" Frida said and hugged me, I smiled and hugged back. "Well done, Quinn! You managed to get her back here in one piece!" Jeph said with a smile and patted Quinn's back.

Quinn smiled proudly and said "Yup, I did good this time, right Alex?" He said and winked playfully at me. I raised my eyebrows and laughed "Yeah, you did good Quinn"
He squealed in delight and highfived everyone.

*********

We spent the day hanging out with the guys and just laughing, acting as though we had been friends forever, atleast it felt like we had been. Soon enough, it was time for the show. I was so stoked, I couldn't wait to see them on stage playing and singing their hearts out. Frida and I was in the first row. Frida looked at me and smiled excitedly, I returned the smile and squealed.

The show started and Frida and I had a great time, we sang along to the songs, Bert playfully flirted with us from stage, went off stage and kissed our cheeks, stuff like that. The girl beside me actually glared at me and kicked my leg on purpose! I laughed hard at her and got another kick. Some fans are just annoying, especially fans of My Chemical Romance, they can be a pain sometimes.

I looked over at Quinn playing quitar, he looked really hot... all sweaty... Fuck, shut it you! a part of my brain shouted. But, I just can't, in my eyes he was perfect.
He looked up and searched the crowd, when he got to me and Frida he smiled and winked. I smiled back.

To sum up, the show was awesome, The Used was really on fire tonight! I so cried at the song It's Hard To Say, I love that song. Frida looked at me and gave me a long hug whilst I cried. She knew why I was crying, she's the sweetest friend a girl can have. So understanding.

After the show, we got backstage and talked to the guys. I quickly asked for a bathroom since I thought that my mascara would be all smudged from crying and sweating. I went to the bathroom and wiped away my makeup, I also checked my leg which was hurting.

Damn that girl gave me a bruise. Biatch. With a smile plastered on my face I went out to Frida, Bert and Quinn who were waiting for me. After that, I spent the most amazing night with my new friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay!

School's been crazy, I mean wtf homework the first week? :s

Ohwell, thanks to the commenters!

xo

Used Romance.