Status: Hiatus.

It's All in How You Mix the Two

Chapter Six; I'll Miss You.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Frida's Point of View

It was 3 AM and a bunch of people; band members, roadies and a few fans were gathered in one of the line of tour buses. Many of them were drinking beer and liquor, but I and Alexandra stuck to water, or in her case ice tea.

The cute boy from the merchandise stand the other day, was there too. I learned that his name was Cayden, but I didn't really talk to him. I mean why would he be interested in me? And the band was leaving the country upcoming day anyway.

"It really sucks that you're leaving today," I sighed with a big yawn as Jepha helped me up from the couch, after offering me and Alexandra to crash in their tour bus over the night. "I'm really going to miss you guys, this has really been the best hours of my life."

"Awwh, I'm going to miss you too," Jeph smiled sweetly and wrapped an arm around me as he led the way to their tour bus. I felt much more alert from the short walk and breathing in the cool night air. When we entered the bus I noticed that Dan was rubbing his neck as if he was in pain.

"Hey Dan, do you want me to give you a massage?" I asked causing his face to light up.

"I'd love that!" he smiled and changed his position as I approached him to start massaging his neck. "Oh my God, that feels so good," Dan sighed with relief at my gentle touch.

"Do you massage a lot?" Jeph asked, a new waken interest in his voice.

"Well, I'm studying to become a masseuse among other things," I smiled briefly at him, focusing on my massaging. "I've got one year left of my education though," I added.

"What are you studying for Alex?" Jeph asked and turned to Alexandra who was laying half asleep in the couch.

"Oh, I'm planning on becoming a hair stylist," she smiled and yawned.

"Nice!" Jeph smiled just as the door to the bus opened. In staggered Bert and Quinn, supporting on each other before crashing down on the couch where Alexandra was laying.

"What the fuck? I'm trying to sleep here!" she groaned and managed to push Bert off the couch. "Get out of the couch Quinn, I'm tired," she laughed.

"I'm too tired to move, I think I'm just going to lay here," he mumbled in response as he snuggled into a pillow.

"Is it okay with you if he sleep there? If not I'll move him for you," Jeph asked with a smirk as Bert crept over to his bunk.

"It's alright as long as he doesn't puke all over me or something among those lines," Alexandra mumbled and turned her back to Quinn, pulling the covers over her head.

Dan almost fell asleep where he sat as I massaged him when Jepha finally turned the lap top off and suggested that we should follow his example and go to bed. I smiled to myself at Jeph's way of being; he appeared to be the most responsible one in the band. Well, after all he was the oldest.

"Thank you so much for the back rub Frida," Dan smiled happily, looking exhausted yet very satisfied and relaxed as he let his muscular arms embrace me.

"You're welcome Dan," I replied, hugging his large muscular frame.

"Are you up already?" I asked as I carefully sneaked into the small kitchen area of the bus to find Jeph standing there with a cup of tea, leaning against the sink.

"Yeah," he laughed and offered to make me a cup of tea which I gladly accepted. "So what are your plans for the summer?" he asked casually as she we sat down by the table.

"Nothing really, I didn't find a summer job this summer either, so I guess I won't be able to afford traveling or going to festivals..." I sighed still smiling briefly.

"So neither you nor Alexandra has any plans for the summer?" he asked thoughtfully.

"No, why?" I asked looking at him and he just smiled a secretive smile before he changed the subject.

"Bert! Get the fuck out of the couch! I'm fucking serious!" Quinn's furious voice was heard all over the parking lot a couple of hours later. Jeph and I had decided to go for a walk while the other was sleeping in. It felt so natural being around Jepha, he didn't seem to be bothered by my presence, but actually seemed to enjoy my company. We were just walking around the enclosed parking lot and spoke to all kind of people, mostly roadies.

As we heard a loud crack coming from the tour bus that The Used was in possession of, we looked questioningly at each other and hurried to see what happened.

"Quinn let him go!" we heard Dan shout. We walked in to discover that Quinn was beating Bert up in the small bathroom area before Dan decided it was time to drag him away. Bert giggled and gave Quinn the middle finger in a childish manner as Dan had to hold back Quinn to stop him from jumping at him again.

"What happened?" I said and couldn't help but giggle.

"Bert woke me up," Quinn said shooting daggers at Bert's back as Dan finally let go of him.

"Guys are so damn childish, no matter what age," Alexandra said sleepily as she rubbed her eyes on the way to the bathroom. "What the fuck? The lock is broken," she groaned and looked at Quinn.

"Well that fucker locked the fucking door," Quinn explained himself with a shrug before he went to make himself some coffee.

"Drama queen," she said rolling her eyes at him and shut the bathroom door behind her.

"So when are you leaving?" Alexandra asked with a sigh as she put down her sandwich on the plate after taking a small bite.

"Later today," Quinn said, not looking too happy about it.

"About that," Jeph cut in. "I was thinking that..." he paused and locked eyes with Bert who gave him a quick nod as to encourage him to continue. "Perhaps you girls would like to join us on tour, as roadies to help with cleaning, cooking, selling merchandise and stuff like that. Like a summer job or whatever you'd like to call it. So what do you think?"
♠ ♠ ♠
BIG thanks to you amazing people who subscribe to, read and comment on this story. We love you! <3

Love,
Frida.