Status: Hiatus.

It's All in How You Mix the Two

Chapter Eight; Candy And Cherry.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Frida's Point Of View

It didn't take me long before I had everything I needed to tour with my favorite band packed down in a couple of bags. My hands were literally shaking as I threw down the last couple of things inside my messenger bag, everything felt so surreal at that point. The passport was probably the most important thing that I had to bring, Jeph had said that we could probably buy most things on the road if we forgot to pack something.

I was so glad that I and Alexandra had been talking about making a trip through Europe for ages by then, because my mother wasn't surprised to find me packing in a hectic manner. She thought that I had finally gotten all the money I needed for the trip and bought last minute tickets. I jumped at the idea of having a great excuse to leave the country without having people knowing what I really was doing. I called Alexandra as soon as I could and told her what to tell her mom and dad. She declared that I was a genius before she had to hung up.

I took the chance to take a shower and change clothes before I was being picked up by a rental car Dan was driving. I was wearing a pair of black socks with cherries on, ending just under the knee, a black dress ending about an inch over the knees and on top of that a cute cardigan, when I saw the red car pull into the drive way.

"Hey there beautiful," Dan smiled and winked at me as I jumped into the passenger seat after tossing in my luggage into the backseat. I just smiled in response, feeling the slight flush spread across my cheeks.

A wide smile spread across my face at the sight of Alexandra, she was looking so adorably cute like always! I ran up to her and pulled her into a hug and noticed that her hair smelled like wild strawberries.

"Hey Cherry and Candy girl we need to get going now!" Bert finally said as we wouldn't let go of each other. We both looked up at each other and laughed at the nicknames that in some way just sounded so right.

"So there are a couple of things that we need to go through when it comes to touring in a bus," Jeph spoke as the bus started moving and we were all gathered in the black lounge suite. "As we all know Quinn broke the lock to the bathroom this morning and we probably won't be able to fix that in a while. So until then we'll have to figure out a system in how to avoid awkward situations now that we have ladies on the bus. When it comes to showering, maximum five minutes if you're using hot water. Otherwise it's not going to be enough warm water for every one, and you probably won't be able to use the bus shower every day, just every now and then. There are going to be public showers along the road that we can use," he explained in a way that made me feel like I was going at summer camp.

"I see..." Alexandra mumbled absently while staring out the window. Quinn grinned childishly and poked her in the ribs playfully, snapping her out of her daydreaming and making her shriek in a shrill tone.

"Shit you really scream like a girl!" Dan exclaimed covering his ears with a pained facial expression. "Oh, right... you are a girl..."

"Hey I'm in here, don't open the door!" I said in a panicked voice as I felt that someone was trying to pull down the handle under my hand.

"Sorry," I heard Bert giggle and couldn't help but smile to myself. As I washed my hands I looked at myself in the mirror, brushed the bangs to the side and adjusted the garments a little. I was about to leave the bathroom when I decided to look into the mirror again. Am I really that ugly? I must be, and there must be something wrong with my personality too because I never seem to find anyone that likes me. I sighed and placed my hands on my face trying to figure out what features made me the most ugly.

I'm kind of liking my high cheekbones, maybe my cheeks are just too chubby, my nose too large and my freckles... The bathroom door opened and I swung around.

"Hey Cherry, what's up?" It was Quinn and he insisted in using my new nickname. I didn't mind really, in fact I loved it.

"Nothing much," I smiled and walked past him in the door opening.

"I feel so disgustingly fat," I heard Alexandra mutter to herself in Swedish from her seat in the sofa. I picked up a pillow and threw it on her.

"But you're not fat, Candy!" I objected in English, making sure that the guys would hear.

"So that's what it meant," Jeph spoke and turned to her. "Candy, honey, you're beautiful," he said softly and ran a hand through her dirt blonde hair. She strained a smile, but sighed deeply. Jeph moved closer to her in the couch before he pulled her up to sit in his lap. I curled up into a ball on the couch next to Dan and focused my gaze on the large flat screen that was attached to the wall. I soon lost myself into the movie that I had seen so many times before. When the end credits started rolling I was surprised to notice that it was only me and Bert left watching the movie.

"Where did the others go?" I mumbled in confusion as I rubbed my eyes that ached from focusing on the same spot or too long.

"They went to bed, it's about one in the morning, I guess they got tired of the movie," Bert shrugged and chuckled as he turned off the TV.

"Oh okay... I can't understand how they could miss the ending of this genius movie," I said, referring to the film A Clockwork Orange that we had just watched, as I got up from the couch.

"Agreed," Bert smiled and looked at me with a new awaken interest in his bright blue eyes. "So what are your favorite movies?"

"I have a lot of them, um... this one, The Man Who Fell To Earth, The Green Mile, The Crow and Girl, Interrupted... I probably forgot to mention a whole bunch of movies," I said and shook my head to myself.

"Girl, I approve of your taste in movies," Bert grinned widely and high-fived me before pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks, I guess," I laughed, surprised by his actions and hugged him back. I realized that this was the first time I actually hugged Bert.

"Good night, Cherry," he said sweetly.

"Good night, Bert," I replied and went to get ready for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for reading and subscribing! Gerard A Way, thanks for once again commenting.
We love you, amazing readers! <3

I'm sorry if this chapter is bad...
Love, Frida.