Status: Hiatus.

It's All in How You Mix the Two

Chapter Nine; Learn To Knock.

Image

Alexandra's Point Of View

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as I groaned loudly. I sat up and looked around
"Now... where the fuck am I?" I asked myself in Swedish with a frown. I stood up and streched my stiff body. I looked around and I remembered where I was.

It was rather chilly just wearing a big t-shirt that went to just below my panties, it made me feel very exposed... but, stupid me forgot to pack my pj's, so I guess that's my own fault.

"Holy fuck!" someone said from behind me, I turned around quickly to see Quinn with his hand covering his eyes. I let out a laugh "Dude, it's okay to look" I said with a smile.

He separated his fingers slowly and peeked at me, he smiled weakly and let his hand rest on his hip, making him look a bit girly. I looked at his slightly tanned chest and bit my lip, trying not to drool all over myself.

"Good morning, what's the time?" I asked curiously, it couldn't be that much since the sun was just rising... or setting? "I think it's around 6 am..." Quinn said as he rubbed his neck. "Shit, I don't think I've ever woken up this early without someone waking me... Wait, did I wake you up? I'm so sorry!" I said biting my lip nervously again, afraid that he'd yell at me for waking him up.

He shook his head with a smile "No, you didn't wake me up! I'm pretty shocked myself that I'm up this early... I mean, what's there to do this time of the day?" He asked with a shrug.

Oh God, he looked so irresistibly attractive without a t-shirt on!

Did I not tell that part of my brain to shut the fuck up?

"Candy?" He asked whilst waving his hand right in front of my face "You okay? You disappeared there for a second" He continued with this smile that drove me crazy.
"Oh, yeah I'm fine, just zoned out there for a bit" I said with a laugh.
We walked over to the couch where Quinn grabbed his guitar.

"You know how to play?" He asked me, I shook my head "Only that... Tom Dooley-song" I said with a crooked smile. "I don't think I know how to play that song..." Quinn said with a weird expression upon his face. He gave me the guitar "Play it for me"

I cleared my throat and played the easy tune, singing along quietly. "Not so hard, huh?" I said jokingly, he shook his head and played along with my little joke "Nah, I don't think I'll ever be able to learn how to play that song..."

I smiled and gave the guitar back to him "Now play something for me" I said excitedly. "What do you want to hear?" He asked me "Tunnel, from Shallow Believer... it's my favorite song at the moment."

He nodded and started to play the intro of the song "Sing" he said to me after he had sung almost half of the song.

I bit my lip, that's my official sign of when I'm nervous if you haven't noticed, and started to sing the rest of the song. Quinn looked up at me and smiled that smile, that smile that would make every girl in the room almost faint.

"You have a beautiful singing voice," He said to me as the song ended. I smiled and blushed slightly "Thank you"

He studied my face before speaking "This is the first time I've seen you with no makeup on"
He grinned. Fuck!

"It's not bad, you look real cute" He continued "Did I say 'fuck' out loud?" I asked him, surprised.
"Yup, you did" His hair was all over the place, making him look so much more sexy. Okay, seriously, stop it Alex!

"Now, what do you want to do?" He continued. I shrugged and played with the hem of my shirt.
"Good morning... wait... am I sleeping? I must be... Alexandra's up already" Frida said with a frown as she looked at me.

"Nope, you're not sleeping, I'm awake, silly" I said with a grin. "Holy shit, that's something to think about" she said as she sat down and rested her chin against her hand. "Any plans for today?" She asked me and Quinn. I shook my head and Quinn said "I think we're going to play a show later tonight... I don't remember where though"
Frida laughed "You forgetful boy!"

"Hey, I'm older than you!" He exclaimed with a laugh. "Oh... fuck, that's right you are..." Frida said "My bad!" She continued with a giggle.
I smiled at the two of them.

The continued to talk quickly to eachother, laughing as they did so. Suddenly I just sawy someone's hands over my eyes. "AH!" I shrieked whilst giggling.

"Guess who?"

"Dan!" I replied laughing.

"How the fuck did you know!?" He said with a pout as he got his hands off my face. "Your voice" I said with a shrug as I looked up at him. I looked back at Quinn and caught him looking at me, I smiled at him and he turned his head back to Frida.

"Hey... everyone's up!" I heard Bert's raspy voice say "Look! Even Candy's up!" He said with a smile as he hugged me. "Yeah! Surprise, huh?" I said with a smirk. "Yup, you're a heavy sleeper, if you've slept through Dan's snores... you can sleep through anything"

I nodded as I stood up "I better go get dressed..." I mumbled as I grabbed some of my clothes, my makeup and escaped to the tiny bathroom. As I stood there in my purple skinny jeans and bra the door opened and I shrieked girslishly. "Whoa!" Quinn exclaimed as he yet again slapped his hand over his eyes.

I started to laugh loudly as I slipped on my tanktop. "I'm done!" I said and he removed his hand. "Jeez, I need to learn how to knock!" Quinn said jokingly as he looked at me "Yeah, you do!" I said, pretending to be angry. He just ruffled my hair as I walked past him.

"Don't you look pretty, Candy?" Jeph said with a smile. "Why thank you, Mister! But I haven't done anything special, just put my overly messy hair up in a pony-tail, couldn't be assed to comb it" I said with a shrug.

"That's the spirit!" Bert shouted from somewhere else. "Weirdo" I stated whilst shaking my head jokingly.

"That's how we roll" Quinn said, making me jump a bit since he was right behind me "Am I that scary?" He continued with a laugh as he put his hand on my shoulder.

I shook my head "Only cats are scared of you, my dear" I replied with a smirk, making Frida laugh loudly, I winked at her "Meow!" I then exclaimed, mimicing a cat.

"What the fuck?" Jeph said with a priceless facial expression.

*******

It was later that night, the guys were on stage and me and Frida were listening backstage, they were really, really good tonight.

There even was some quert-action on stage, making me squeal in delight and Frida to drool a bit. Then, they played Tunnel! My jaw dropped and then I jumped up and down squealing, Yeah, I'm that into that song.

Quinn looked over to me with a smile as he winked at me. "Yay!" I squealed again as I turned to Frida. She was smirking at me "What...?" I said suspiciously.

"Oh, nothing" She said innocently. "Okay then, weirdo!"
"Shut up and listen, weirdo!" She replied with a smile.

I let out a tiny laugh and continued to listen to the song that the most awesome band on the earth played.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading :)<3