Status: ACITVE

Secrets In Our Throats

Vampires Will Always Hurt You

Something bright was being shown in my eyes, causing me to blink uncontrollably. I rub them and sit up, my back stiff from the old love seat. It was like sitting under a tanning bed, or so I have read. The way my skin looks, it’s as if I never saw the sun in my life.

With sun glasses over my eyes I was set.

It had to still be morning, so I just roamed around until I found something to get into. Teenagers were leaving their houses, keys and coffee in hand. I smelt the hot bitterness and smiled.

That only scared on girl. She immediately turned the other way, taking the long way to her destination. I shrugged and walked on. I get looks from everyone as I passed. It wasn’t every day someone saw a thing like me.

Rose told me this is the town I have to familiarize myself in. This is where the school is, but she never told me where. My best guess is that she will find me sometime today or tomorrow to confront me.

All I could think about was Frank and Mikey okay. If they were fed, and did she know Frank didn’t like to feed on humans? They were everything to me; I wish I could just hold them one more time.

Images of the best times we had danced inside me head and a favorite tune to a song. It’s just something you want to keep for a while. It didn’t matter what happened to me as I walked down the street, I was in my happy place.

The streets and cars were all the same to me. Every single house all had something in common. Either the tacky garden gnomes or the plastic pink flamingos some had children’s bikes, while others had children’s skates. These were lively. People lived, worked and loved in these homes.

In the stores there were bike racks, and children sitting outside with their ice cream. This had to be one of the nicest towns I have ever been in. Before I knew it, I had made a huge circle. My body was now facing the abandon building that I had slept in, if it was only for a few hours.

The door was open, but I was sure I closed it before I left. I always close the doors. Curiosity got the better of me, and I opened it up enough for me to slip in.

Her back was to me, laying back on the love seat. “I’ve been waiting for an hour Gerard. What could you have been doing?” She asked.

Twisting my sleeve I chose not to answer her and just walked around until I saw her face. Rose was only dressed in a slip, I could see everything. She smiled and shook her hair out. “Elder blood does wonder, yes?” I only nod.

“I have some information you might need. Do you want this? If you don’t have it, you will not because to go to the school.” She was now just teasing me. “Would you like to know this information?”

“You know my answer; I just want to get this done so I can get my family back.” I took a deep breath before I lost it on her. Pushing away to seduction she was trying I just stared at her. “I want to see them. I’m not doing shit if I don’t know if they are okay.”

She puckered his lips. Any other man would have jumped on her by then. Not me, I did not want anything on me, to go anywhere in her. “One kiss and I can show you how good they are.”

“NO!” I boomed. “I know you tricks. You placed a image in my mind that was not real, how do I know what you show me is real or not?”

Rose sat up now, her eyes flashing red with anger. “How the fuck do you know they are honestly false? How do you know if those are real, but they are from another time?”

I stayed silent. Fear replaced anger, she could snap her fingers and they would be dead. “I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to make you angry. Just please, tell me what I need to know. I miss them dearly.”

Once again she smiled but this time she stood. The heels on her feet made her able to look me into the eyes. Her finger trailed down my cheek. “I would never hurt you.” She murmured and let the finger hall down to the loops of my jeans.

My feet to a automatic step backwards. She was still smiling as she stood there. “Can you just tell me?”

Her head shakes no, and the next thing I know is I’m lying on the floor, her body crushing me. “I’ll show you.”

The images rolled in as her lips collided with mine once more. The school had shown up again, along with an address on it, this I needed most of all.

The next thing was a transcript. It had all my information, all fake of course. I finished high school years ago. The paper stated I was of 17 years of age. My name was Gerard Black. At least she kept my first name.

She was showing me something else, Mikey and Frank. They were sitting inside a room, with only one window. Frank was screaming as Mikey tried to hold him down from hurting himself.

It was my turn to scream. She held me down, making sure I wouldn’t move. “YOU’RE A MONSTER!” I scream.

Grinning, she forced her lips on me again.

***

Rose gets up, placing her slip back on. I just lay there naked, not wanting to move. Everything was gone now. My life and now she gets to do everything and anything to me. I was nothing more then a puppet.

Flipping her hair her lips touched mine again. “I think you better go hang out at the mall. Go buy you some new clothes and a damn shower. It’s like having sex with a bum. There are three thousand dollars inside the love seat. Spend the money wisely. You won’t get more until you give me information. Have fun, I’ll be seeing you soon.”

She left just like that. I touched my neck, she strengthen the bond even more. Now she could follow me. I pulled a blanket over my head and started to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
He gets raped D:

So messed up