Dark Temptation...A Twisted Romance

Chapter Fourteen…Sealing The Tomb

The night progressed and Lydia managed to forget the boring stares and the strange feeling she kept having. She found herself wondering what Ville was planning, she wished that she understood him more. After they ate, a live band began to play, and everyone in the place jumped up from the tables to dance. The music was rocky and had a fast tempo that infused the place with life.

"Do you want to dance?" Ville asked her, Lydia watched the others. Jumping, bumping and grinding all other one another and it was slightly off-putting. 'I don't want to molested on the dance floor…' Ville chuckled and stood offering her his hand,

"Come on, I promise that they won't touch you unless you make the first move." Lydia raised an eyebrow at him, she didn't think she wanted to anyway. She liked to watch other people dance but she had a lot of her creative energy crushed out of her at a young age. She use to love to dance, but now she didn't know if she'd remember how. "Sweetie, just feel the music." Lydia gave him a funny look but she could tell he really wanted to do this with her so she decided that she'd try. Taking his hand, she stood and they weaved in between people until they found a good spot with breathing room.

Lydia closed her eyes and felt the music throb through her body and start to move her. First her hips, than her arms, than her feet, and Ville wrapped her in his arms for a second to whisper in her ear,

"You got it now, sweetheart," She giggled and span around to face him. They joined hands and moved across the room, mirroring each others movements. Upon reaching the wall, Ville lifted Lydia over his shoulder and span in circles until she cried to be let down.

They stayed until the restaurant closed and most of the people left. Ville told Lydia to wait at their table for a few moments while he went to talk to Jussi. She didn't like that idea, but it had been a lovely night and he was right, no harm had come to her, so she went ahead and sat down.

She looked over and watched Ville talking to Jussi in the corner, they would look over at her often as if she was what they were discussing. Lydia had a strange feeling as she realized that someone had just walked up behind her, she glanced back at them to see the redhead from earlier. She was very tall, wearing a very reliving black cocktail dress and her blue icy eyes were just as piecing as before. Lydia frowned, her mind racing as the woman smiled, her teeth were glowing white.

"Hello," her voice was smooth and high pitched. "I just wanted to say, I've been admiring your dress all night. Us redheads have such a hard time finding royal colors that don't make us look too dead, burgundy is a excellent shade for your hair and complexion." Lydia just stared up at the Amazon woman in confusion, fear her boiling her in stomach. Something didn't feel right about this situation.

"Um, thank you." She wasn't sure how else to respond. The woman snaked into the seat beside her and raised her arm graceful in the air, sweeping her hand through Lydia's hair.

"I love your hair too, you're a very beautiful young lady." Lydia stood up and gave the woman a puzzled look.

"Um, excuse me," She turned around and quickly headed towards Ville. He saw the stress across her brow and knew that something was wrong, he saw the redhead and it made sense. What was worse the woman wasn't leaving her be, she was fallowing after her. Ville was furious, he marched up to her, grabbing Lydia and looking the woman right in the eye he hissed,

"She's mine!" The woman hissed back, but with fangs, not vampire fangs, long snake-like ones. Her skin tinted green and her eyes turned reptilian yellow. Lydia couldn't believe what she was seeing. Jussi came over and asked the snake woman to leave, as she turned around to exist Lydia spotted a scaled tale instead of legs behind her.

"Are you alright, she didn't bite or scratch you did she?" Ville asked, concern in his voice as he held her face with his palms. Lydia nodded,

"I'm fine and no, why, and what the hell was that about and what the hell was it?" Ville put his arm around her shoulders and lead her outside, there Bam was waiting with the door to the limbo already open. Ville pushed her inside and fallowed himself, once they were both settled, Lydia asked him again, her brain burning.

"That was a Snake, with a capital S. There are other names for them the most common is Swake. They are like shape shifters, they have a human shape and a snake form and a half and half form like were's do, but they are not Were's. They eat human flesh, but like most of the other worldly creatures they do this with mostly willing victims.." Lydia is disgusted,

"How is that possible? Who would want to be eaten by a snake person?"

"Well they have a special venom that is a drug to humans. It makes them complete addicts. They think they are in love with the Swake when it's just an addiction. Over time the Swake will slowly eat bits of their human lover, just a finger or a toe, but than when the human is driven completely mad by the drug they convince them to give their bodies to keep them alive." Lydia starts to feel sick as the images fill her mind.

"Oh my god, that's twisted…" Ville nods, but he has a blank look on his face.

"But is it really any worse than what I, or vampires or werewolf's do?" Lydia blinks, ' He can't really think that.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Muhahahaha! I updated again!