Dark Temptation...A Twisted Romance

Image

Dark Temptation

Lydia is a orphan, tried of being abused she runs away from her foster home and becomes lost during a storm. She's found by a beautiful man who claims her as his and kidnaps her to his house in the middle of the woods. She can leave anytime she wants, he tells her, if she think she can make it to town without the cops finding her or risk trotting through the dark, thick forest.

Ville Valo is his name, he is not human Lydia knows, but what does he want with her? Why doesn't he keep her locked up? Why is he so beautiful and strong?

Why does she feel like she doesn't care if he rapes her or not? Why is she almost hoping he loves her? Why does she love him?
  1. Prologue
    I Love Your Skin...Oh So White...
  2. Chapter One...Fear
    I Adore The Despair In Your Eyes...I Whorship Your Lips, Once As Red As Wine...
  3. Chapter Two...The Test
    I Crave For Your Scent Sending Shivers Down My Spine...
  4. Chapter Three...The Heat
    I Just Love The Way Your Losing Your Life...
  5. Chapter Four...The Truth
    In Our Heavenly Rapture We Die On And On...And Death Keeps Knocking At Our Door...
  6. Chapter Five...Feeding Ville
    Come Closer My Love...I'll Violate You In The Most Sensual Way
  7. Chapter Six...Satisfaction
    So My Love...Your Laughter Is Finally Turning Into Tears...
  8. Chapter Seven...Ville's Past
    You're Begging For More...But The End Is Getting Near...
  9. Chapter Eight...Rules
    I'm Drained But Aching For More...
  10. Chapter Nine...Louis
    The Devil Inside Is Reading The Words Of The Saddest Poem...To Be Engraved On The Stone Of My Grave
  11. Chapter Ten...Slow As Torture
    There's A Flame That Leads All Souls Astay...
  12. Chapter Eleven... I Put A Spell On You
    No One's Safe..From It's Tender Touch Of Pain...
  13. Chapter Twelve...Say Sorry The Demon Spoke
    We Are Like The Living Dead Sacrificing All We Had…For A Frozen Heart And A Soul On Fire
  14. Chapter Thirteen…Inside His Mind
    In Our Heavenly Rapture We Live On And On…And Death Keeps Knocking At Our Door…
  15. Chapter Fourteen…Sealing The Tomb
    So We Open The Door… Die A Bit More…'Cause We're In Love With Death And We Die On And On…
  16. Chapter Fifteen…Lust In Machines
    Hold Me Closer I…Will Be By Side…Your Love Is The Only Thing I Live For In This World…
  17. Chapter Sixteen…The Art Of Seduction
    How I Dream Of The Day Your Heart Burns…In These Heavenly Flames I Have Already Scorched In…
  18. Chapter Seventeen…Urging Morals With The Devil
    I Just Want You To Know That I'll Always Be Waiting…
  19. Chapter Eighteen…Dangerous Contact
    In The Grace Of Your Love…I Writhe In Pain…
  20. Chapter Nineteen...Purple Satin
    I'm Killing Myself For Your Love And Again, All Is Lost…In 666 Ways I Love You And Hope You Feel Same, I'm For You…
  21. Chapter Twenty…The Dive Into Madness…
    I'm Here For You...