Dark Temptation...A Twisted Romance

Chapter Twenty…The Dive Into Madness…

Lydia stood up slowly with Ville and blushed slightly before she removed her dress quickly and dashed to the pound. Ville shook his head and smiled as he watched her dive in and take Bam by surprise. He too stripped down to nothing and did a running jump into the water, causing quite a splash.

Lydia had an insane giggling, bubbly feeling in her chest and she found herself behaving childishly. The water was warm and felt so soothing against her skin. She began to swim in little circles, every so often taking a deep dive and than shooting back up against the surface. Bam got tried of playing by himself so he started to swim over to Lydia, she stopped her playful water dance and panicked. 'It's just skin, who cares if he sees you naked?' She tried to reason with herself, but he was fast approaching. Luckily Ville got to her first, he pulled her underwater by her ankle and manually wrapped her legs around his waist before he brought them both back up. Lydia stayed hooked onto Ville, and he swam them in a circle. Bam reached them not a moment later,

"No more splashing, Bam." Ville warned, as a evil glint crept into Bam's eyes. He huffed in disappointment and splashed his arms into the water like a three year having a fit.

"But that's the best part of being in water! A splash fight….come on Lydia…I really wanna play." His soppy tail wailed, causing a mist to guild over them. Lydia rolled her eyes and kissed Ville's neck.

"Why don't we play macro polo?" She suggested, thinking that way Bam wouldn't get a show and maybe they could really kiss. Bam's ears picked up and Ville agreed. Bam was first, and the second he closed his eyes and started to call out macro, Ville swam them over to the side and took her lips in a passionate kiss. Lydia could barely breath afterwards as he trailed down to her neck, hungrily sucking, so she could say polo.

"Ha I caught you!" Bam shouted as he put his hands on Lydia's shoulders from behind. She jumped and nearly screamed as she and Ville had completely forgotten that they were playing a game as they became entangled in each other.

"Very good Bam…okay I'm ready to get out." Lydia announced and was carried out by Ville. Bam stayed in the pound looking pitiful.

"Aw come on! You're not going to just leave me here alone are you?" They didn't answer as they got dressed and nearly ran out of there.

Lydia and Ville had deiced to wait until after the Union to made love but Lydia was finding herself becoming ready too soon. She wanted to know what their relationship would be afterwards. She laid beside Ville, who was asleep for once, and thought of the kind of future she would have with him. Louis was curled on his chest in a ball sleeping as well, slowly she reached out to pet him.

"There is a cat on me, isn't there?" Ville asked before opening his eyes. Lydia giggled and watched his hands blindly grab for Louis and remove him so he could sit up. Ville looked at Lydia and smiled, he kissed her softly and as they parted he saw the frown on her face.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Lydia shook her head,

"Nothing…I'm just…tried of waiting." He smiled and kissed her again,

"Me too darling…so why not have it tomorrow tonight?" Lydia's eyes widened.

"What? We can do that?"

"Of course, I just need to make a few calls."

"Okay, oh now it's going to be even harder for me to sleep." Ville smirked and rolled over her, caressing her body and pressing his hardness into her pelvis.

"You'll sleep after I'm through with you…" He licked the other side of her ear, making her shiver. She was already moist from their playing earlier, and now she was becoming very aroused. She crawled her fingers in his back and thrusted her hips against his erection. Part of her wanted him inside her right than, but she could wait one more night and just savior this painful level of wanting.

Ville's kisses lead down her body and he parted her thighs, his nails digging into her skin. Lydia gasped and wiggled under him in lust. Using two fingers he softly trances her sex, he applies pressure on her mound and she moans, resting her head back against the pillow. Ville licks her inner thigh and enters her with one finger. Lydia whines as pleasure starts to pound through her, starting at her crotch. He puts his head on her knee as he moves his finger in and out of her weeping, tight, center. Lydia looks down at him as she already feels the coil in her loins tighten. She moves her hips in a faster rhythm, gritting her teeth as she feels the pad of his finger brush her g-spot over and over.

"Please Ville…I need more." She whispered in between pants for breath. Ville refused to simulate her clit anymore and simply added a second finger. He had a determined expression and his eyes were locked on her face. Just when Lydia thought she's never going to come this way, a powerful rumble of pleasure starts deep inside of her and grows to an increase peak, her back arches as she moans loudly. The pleasure sinks away and she's left feeling aching. Ville doesn't stop the movement of fingers, instead he adds a third and keeps working her. Lydia whimpers, her one hand gripping the sheets white and the other wrapped around his wrist. She rides the sensation to a second orgasm that is smaller but still intense. He stops than and lays his body over hers again, she can feel him leaking precome onto her sex. Using both hands he lifts up her thighs and begins to thrust against her roughly, his erection being grinded into her hips' junction. She tangled her hands into his curls and held on for dear life as he pounded his hips into her, the friction started to burn as he began to make low groans in his throat. A moment later he jerked and sticky warmth shot onto her sex and lower stomach. He relaxed after that and kissed her sweetly in between breaths.

"I love you," He whispered as his head fell like a rock onto her shoulder. Lydia didn't like the gross feeling of his seed on her skin but she almost didn't want to get up to get cleaned up.

"I love you too,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the slow updates. Thank you for reading.