Beneath the skin there's some else's story

MArcia's P.O.V. 4

We had spent a week in the hotel room never leaving and I felt like I was going crazy. More often than not Charlie would have to restrain me from running through the window.
“I need to get out of here.” I said for the billionth time as I threw a crumpled ball of paper at the trash can. Something in Charlie’s expression told me something wasn’t right and it wasn’t that he was annoyed with me. “What?” I asked
“You might just get your wish” he said getting up off the bed. “Get behind me.” He muttered his face determined. I heard something that sound like a million gun shots at once. “On my back, now.” He said quickly I jumped onto his back burying my face into his shoulder. I closed my eyes as he began to run throwing our bodies through the window I felt small shards of glass dig and rip into my skin. We hit the ground running my body being jostled as I held onto Charlie for dear life. I looked back for a moment and felt pure terror strike in my heart. Several black eyed pale skinned people were chasing us with super human speed.
“They’re following us.” I screamed panicking into Charlie’s ear. We were beginning to run across a bridge with four lanes of traffic the car creating a significant amount of noise.
“Do you trust me?” Charlie shouted back.
“Yes.” I whispered his body tensed and he threw us up over the railing into the deep icy water of the ocean. As we broke the surface I gasped for air. We had made it, we hadn’t died yet. I swam determinedly to one of the large pillars that helped support the bridge and clung to it as Charlie came and held on beside me.
“We made it.” I said totally disbelieving. “We actually made it.” I looked at Charlie’s expression and immediately wiped the grin off my face. His face was grim.
“Don’t be too happy quiet yet.” He said hearing people shouting and pointing to them.
“Oh.” I said feeling the happiness drain from me.
“There they are.” A voice shouted from below us, it was a deep voice, scary deep, like Charlie’s. A loud bang echoed through the air as Charlie’s mouth opened into a wide shocked ‘O’
“No, no, Charlie. You can’t die. You’re a demon, you’re indestructible. You can’t just come into my life make it all better and leave again.” I sobbed my legs loosing feeling form the cold water “I love you.” I whispered, he smiled a faint smile as his grip on the pole loosened
“They will kill you to, for loving me. But I love you Marcia.” His hands let go, his body went limp.
“No.” I cried using one of my arms to keep his head above the water my teeth chattering from the cold. His eyes had a strange glazed look, I felt like I couldn’t breath. “Charlie, I know you’re somewhere under there, beneath all the layers of skin. Please I need you to keep my life together.” My body was shaking violently with shuddering sobs and shivers. Ho had I gone from being happy with Nick, having my life destroyed, hating the thing that destroyed it to falling in love with the very demon who had wanted to kill me to here?
“The girls with him.” Someone shouted I looked up. Pale skin and black eyes, a loud cracking noise. Those were the last things I saw, the last things I heard as I slipped under the icy water holding my cursed lover as we drifted downwards.

Damned to be at the bottom of the frozen ocean forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end of Marcia's P.V. But I will put the story out in Charlie's P.O.V. Maybe today Maybe tomorrow xD