Status: Done.

I'll Think Of You Tonight

Early Birdie

John and I walked around the town's streets for a few minutes until we saw the good shops, the ones worth going to. I was going to let John take me where ever he wanted to take me, since this was his idea. Every building we passed by seemed unsatisfying to John, until we reached a Panera Bread, one of our favorite places. I had a strong feeling we were coming here, but I sure didn't expect who was I there.

Behind the counter was a thin, light skinned girl, her long brown hair was up in a bun, and she was dressed in the cafe's uniform. My heart sort of stopped, and my breath was cut off. That girl was my ex-girlfriend, Gabi. She was serving a costumer when her eyes caught the glimpse of me. She just gave the costumer a smile, and flashed me a frown, with a death stare. I had no idea she was working there.

"Do you wanna go somewhere else, Kenny?" John turned to me, fear came over his face slightly. Everyone knew what had happened to me and Gabi. When we were dating we were always fighting, and each time we had a fight, it made my feelings for her weaker, and she just didn't satisfy me.

I shook my head, and looked at John. "Nothing is gonna happen." With that look on her face, I think she would have done something.

We both went up to the counter, hand and hand, John didn't want to let go of my hand. I could feel the protectiveness in his grip. "Um. What are you gonna want, babe?" He grinned over at me, flaunting the word 'babe' right in front of Gabi.

All she did was roll her eyes. "What, are you two dating, or something?" She glared at John, anyone could hear the rude tone she had. I pulled at John's hand, wanting to leave, but he let go of my hand, and rested his body over the counter, arms folded and such.

"Well, maybe we are." He snickered in his reply to her. All I did was look at John, while I felt her eyes burning a hole into my face.

Then I heard a sarcastic laugh come from her direction, "Oh, well I hope you have fun when he cheats on you."

"Well, maybe if you weren't such a bitch, I wouldn't find the want to cheat." I puffed right after, and grabbed a hold of John's arm, pulling him as I walked to the exit of the building.

"Asshole!" She yelled out.

I stopped in front of the exit, and flashed her my middle finger, and then continued to pull John behind me as he walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates.
Blame the lack of time.

I hope you guys like this chapter.
it's short, but I kinda liked it.
:] comment it!