Status: Why is it that every story I write gets reported for having a character description? Where the hell else am I supposed to put it? GRRRR!!!

Addicting Emotions

Chapter 12

Evelyn’s POV
2 months later

It was Bella’s birthday today and I had been at the Cullens since early morning helping them get set up.
Rosalie and Esme had made this massive cake and I had asked them why they had to make it so big when there was only Bella and I who could eat it and Rosalie had playfully said that I could eat it all by myself if I wanted and I had laughed and thrown some of the mixture at her but she dodged it with Vampire speed so I pouted and made my way into the foyer and watched as they decorated the room with ribbons and streamers, pulling some chairs in and they had brought the piano in so Edward could play a song and there was a table full of gifts which everyone had bought. I had gotten her a silver necklace with a tiger eye pendant which she had admired the last time went to Port Angeles for a day out. I had wrapped it in pretty silver paper I had found and placed a blue bow on it.
I sat on the piano stool and looked around at the now finished room, it looked pretty. Edward sighed as he nodded at the state of the room before he looked at me and smiled
“do you want to come with me to pick Bella up?” I laughed and shook my head
“ah no I’ll let her suffer the torture of your driving alone, tell her I’ll make it up to her later” Edward laughed before he waved and disappeared. I had gotten used to their vampirism and how fast they were I was even actually used to the way they drive but then I wouldn’t actually admit it, it was kind of a running joke around here.
I was looking around when suddenly Jasper appears in front of me with a smile. I jump only a little as I look at him and he smirks seeing my little jump and I pout but he only laughs and pulls me to my feet where he kisses me on the cheek before leading me outside.
We stand there for a while with no words spoken between us and soon enough we can see Edward’s Volvo racing down the road towards us. I laugh and Jasper chuckles before saying
“he does like to make Bella scared” I laugh before turning around and kissing his cheek then I take his hand and lead him to the front door which he opens and we watch Bella and Edward walk up the front.
Bella glares at me as she reaches the door and accuses
“you made him do that didn’t you?!” I laugh and hug her and she laughs and hugs me back. Pulling away I say
“happy birthday!” Bella grins
“thanks Eve” I grin and take her hand and pull her into the house saying
“these guys spent like a whole ten minutes setting everything up for you so you know a lot of effort was put in” I send her a wink over my shoulder and she laughs but this momentary loss of attention means she stumbles but Edward comes up and steadies her, I try really hard not to laugh but a giggle slips out and Bella pouts at me. I grin and Jasper comes and picks me up around the waist from behind and says
“come on Angel, let’s get you in there before you make Bella hurt herself” I laugh and try to get away but he is seriously like marble and I can’t so I just try and make myself dead weight but you know the whole strength thing kind of defeats the object.
I pout as he sets me on the floor but he just shakes his head with a smile and wraps his arms around me, I settle back in his arms with a smile as Bella looks around and grins.
Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie and Emmett come into the room with the cake and a few candles lit and we all sing happy birthday, Bella having a huge grin on her face before she blows out the candles and we all cheer. Bella looks down at the cake and says
“you know I’m really happy and grateful for this cake but seriously I can’t eat all of it” Rosalie goes to open her mouth to talk but I lunge at her and put a hand over her mouth. Rosalie narrows her eyes at me before she opens her mouth and goes to bite me but Jasper was there and pulled my hand away quickly, I just laugh and hug Rosalie who I have gotten really close to.
We all hang out for a while giving out presents and listening to the song Edward composed before winding the party down as we had school tomorrow and Bella and I need to sleep.
I yawned as Bella and I exited the house, I had brought my mom’s car which she had let me borrow for the ride home because I knew that I wouldn’t want any of them driving us.
Bella grinned and playing with her necklace she said
“this has got to be my favorite birthday though it would have been better with my mom and Charlie” I nodded and unlocked the door with the button on the key from a few feet away but as I went to press it a second time I heard a growl from the woods to the side. Bella and I froze as I looked in that direction before I came to my senses and grabbing Bella’s hand I ran towards the car pushing the button again. I threw the door open shoved Bella before diving in there myself as I shouted
“JASPER!” the door closed just as a pale, black haired male appeared at our window and growled at us again. He pulled back his fist and went to punch the window in causing Bella and I to scream at the top of our lungs. Just as his fist reached the window he was tackled to the ground and sitting up I saw that he and Edward were rolling on the ground.
I watched as Jasper and Emmett joined and they soon had the vampire taken to pieces, Esme started a fire and they started throwing the guy on there. Bella and I watched in horror, well me mainly because she had seen this before with James. I turned to Bella and hugged her thankful that we were both safe and we just sat there and waited for one of them to come and get us and eventually the door opened and there stood Rosalie looking in on us.
I sighed in relief and got out of the car, Bella straight after and Jasper came over and took me in his arms while Bella walked over to Edward who was staring into the fire.
I looked up at Jasper with tears in my eyes and he smiled softly and stroked my hair
“it’s fine Evie, he’s gone” I nodded and asked
“who was he?” Jasper shrugged
“a rogue vampire, they are mainly newly turned who have been let out with no one to guide them” I nodded and he hugged me to him and we watched the fire for a while before he took my hand and led me to my car.
Edward and Bella joined us and Jasper drove us all to Bella’s house. When we reached it Bella and Edward got out, Edward was going to run home after he had talked to Bella about something.
We then moved on to my house where Jasper pulled into the drive; turning to me he looked deep into my eyes before saying
“we are leaving” I looked at him confused and asked
“what?” Jasper sighed and ran a hand through his hair
“Edward’s convinced that if we stay Bella will be in trouble all the time and he doesn’t want to risk losing her so he thinks that if we move the threat to her will be gone and he doesn’t have to worry” I shook my head as I said
“Bella wouldn’t be safe any where! And where does he get off making that decision for all of you?!” tears were coming to my eyes at the news that I wouldn’t see Jasper again and he saw them and pulled me into his arms
“Evie I will stay in contact with you and I promise we won’t be that far away so I can visit you all I want to, OK, we are leaving Forks but I’m not leaving you” I nodded into his chest and we stayed like that a while before we pulled away and both got out of the car.
I walked to Jasper and looked up into his face before I lent up and kissed him softly on the lips before I gave him one more look then walked up to my front door.
When I reached the door I turned around hoping to see him again but he was already gone, the night still and no sound except for nature.
I made my way into the house and when mom came and asked if I had fun, I collapsed into her arms and cried myself to sleep.