Status: Why is it that every story I write gets reported for having a character description? Where the hell else am I supposed to put it? GRRRR!!!

Addicting Emotions

Chapter 30

Jasper’s POV

Three days passed, three days in which I only left her side to hunt and her Mom only left at night and Charlie stayed before he went to work and came after to pick up Elizabeth. Elizabeth and I talked quite a lot and I told her about what I had planned for Evie and I’s future together and she had smiled at the plans telling me that Evie would love them and I hoped she would and wouldn’t blame me.
Waiting there on the third day I knew her heart would stop soon and we would have to do this quickly and take her home.
A couple of hours later the heart rate machine flat lined and nurses rushed in as Elizabeth sobbed even though she knew it was just the change but the shock of seeing it had scared her and she was sobbing loudly and fully.
Carlisle came in and felt for a pulse and found none and declared her dead before turning to Elizabeth and asking
“Do you want an inquiry into it?” she shook her head and Carlisle nodded before the nurses took off the wires and took out the needles and left us alone with her. Carlisle looked at me and said
“take her home, I’ll write out the papers and make it look like she’s in the mortuary then taken early first thing in the morning, no one will find out just hurry” I nodded and I picked up Evie, feeling the warmth leaving her quickly and I let her Mom kiss her head before I took off running as fast as I could out of there, past nurses and patients and made my way home.

Evelyn’s POV

I found myself hearing sounds and voices and at first I couldn’t recognize them but after a while they got clearer and I could make out individual sounds and voices and I could remember the names to those voices but I was scared, why were they all worried about me and why was I having trouble waking up? I tried to move but found I couldn’t and I was in pain, so much pain that it felt like Jane was attacking me again but that couldn’t be because she was dead or had I imagined the rescue and still held by the Volturi but I heard Jasper so I couldn’t be, oh how I loved Jasper, I loved him more than anything in the world.
I felt the pain lessen as time passed and I heard Jasper talking to me about what was going on and what had happened and I grew sad at the fact that I wouldn’t graduate and he must have felt this as he assured me that I would graduate many more times in our life together and I fell silent comforted by that.
Eventually I felt myself able to move and soon after that I could open my eyes and the first thing I saw was Jasper in front of me looking worried and I so wanted to comfort him but all I said was
“it burns” he looked sympathetic
“I know honey and I’ll take you hunting soon but can you get up for me please?” I nodded and swung my body upright and to the side so I was sitting on the table and I looked at Jasper before me and smiled
“hello Jasper” he smiled and hugged me to him tightly and I hugged him back and felt that he wasn’t cold anymore, pulling back slightly I said shocked
“you’re not cold!” he chuckled and said
“I don’t feel like it to you because we’re the same temperature now” I nodded and held a hand to my throat and looked at him and asked
“does this go away” he shook his head and rubbed my upper arms
“no honey but it does lessen over time” I nodded and he said with a smile
“well everyone wants to see you but I think it best that we take you hunting first” I nodded and he pulled me off the table and smiling at me he said
“I bet I can jump out of that window before you” I laughed and we both looked at each other before we turned and jumped out of the window and raced into the forest.
Jasper hunted first to show me how to do it and he caught a deer which he fed from then he let me hunt and I quickly found a buck and took it down and fed before we found another deer and we both fed from it together and my thirst was momentarily sated.
Once I had finished we moved quickly back home and I saw the others and called my Mom to let her know that I was awake and safe and she had burst out crying and I felt like doing so myself but I couldn’t any more.
♠ ♠ ♠
you know the drill