I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 15- I don't Feel Bad

Mikey’s POV

Well, that’s not exactly how I wanted things to go, but I am glad they went that way. Maybe then Mikayla will know what it means to lose a best friend. She was so silent, it was great. She ran up to her room, and of course my brother ran up after her. He is so clueless, it’s not even funny! Anyhow, I just relaxed on the couch, proud of what I did. That’s when Frankie walked through the door. He came into the living room, looking for his bag.

“Oh what? No hi, no nothing?” I said in a cocky tone.

“Well, when people normally say they don’t want to be friends anymore, they normally don’t talk to each other.” he said annoyed.

“Oh, come off it. I just want a nice conversation. How was your day?” I said smiling.

“Why do you want to know? Why are you so happy anyway?” he asked confused.

“Cause I just did the most awesome thing ever. I made Mikayla lose two of her best friends. At first it was an accident, but I just kept at it. It was worth it! I told them everything she did to my brother. Now she knows how it feels, when there is a strain between best friends.” I said grinning evilly.

“YOU DID WHAT! How the hell could you do that? I’ll have you know Mikayla never put a move on me, it was me who made every move! Yea, she could have said no, which she did a few times, but I just kept pushing. Why would you do that to her? I know she wronged Gerard, but it took two, not one. Maybe you should think about that for a minute.” Frankie said yelling.

“Hmm. You’re right, let me think about it.” I said looking down.

“Good.” he said starting to walk out of the room.

“Okay, I thought about it. And no, I am not sorry. That slutty bitch deserved it all. There will be more to come, you’ll see. We can still be friends, I am really angry at Mikayla for everything, I am still angry with you though. But I have to live with you, I don’t have to live with her.” I said.

“YOU’RE FUCKING CRAZY! I don’t know you anymore! I’m out of here. I’m going upstairs. Maybe I’ll run into you later!” Frankie said shocked.

I just laid back down on the couch with my arms behind my head, and smiling to myself. I was happy.