I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 3: Sparks Fly Mikayla's POV

Oh wow, I can’t believe I just asked this guy to dance. This is totally
not like me at all. He was cute though, and I saw that he was all alone, so I
figured he needed someone.

“Why did you ask me to dance?” he asked looking at me.

“I saw you sitting over there all alone, I wanted you to have some fun too.” I said looking up into his beautiful hazel eyes.

He just smiled at me. I smiled back. We danced the night away. He looked into my eyes.

“You have beautiful eyes.” he said.

“You do to-” I started to say, but before I could get the sentence out, he started kissing me. I was shocked at first, but I joined along.

His tongue ran across my lips to let him in. I did. Our tongues fought for dominance. I was really enjoying this. His hands started traveling up my skirt, then I slightly pushed him away.

“I am so sorry, I didn’t mean to.” he just looked at me blankly.

“No it’s my fault. I mean it wasn’t bad, just way too fast. Would it be alright if we took things slower?” I asked hoping for a yes.

He just looked at me. I was extremely nervous.

“Oh great Mikayla, you’ve done it now. He’s probably an awesome
boyfriend for you, now you’re going to lose him cause you want to take
things slow for a chance.” I thought to myself.

“Of course that would be fine.” he said pulling me into a hug. I just sighed in relief.

“What? Did you think I was going to be one of those jerks who just uses you for sex?” he asked staring at me. I just looked back.

“Well, there’s a lot you need to know about me then, and I have all night.” he said grabbing my hand as we exited the club. I just smiled, and followed.