I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 5: Please Just Listen Frankie's POV

Oh, my, fucking, god! How the fuck could I do that to Gerard? I am such a horrible friend. I needed to find what’s her face?

"Gerard, come on! Let’s go find her. We have to make things right between you two!"I said pleading with him.

"Nope. She will never talk to me again. It’s not worth it. There are other fish in the sea I guess. Though, could you please stay away from me? I don’t feel like talking to ass holes right now." he said coldly.

"Ouch! That hurt." I said heading towards the door.

"Good." I heard Gerard mumble.

I walked out the door hoping I would be able to find that girl. I walked up and down every street I could think of. I was about to turn away and walk home, when all of a sudden I saw her.

"HEY! WAIT UP!" I screamed at her.

She just looked in my direction. She shook her head and started walking away. I ran to catch up with her.

"You just don’t quit do you?" she asked in an angry tone.

"No I guess not." I said as I smirked.

"Well, what the fuck do you want?" she asked coldly.

"No need to be so rude!" I said sarcastically. She just gave me a look that could kill.

"Anyway, you have to forgive Gerard. It was my fault! When he said he got lucky, he meant by finding a kind girl like yourself, he never meant sex. I did however. I am the idiot. I didn’t think you would react like that. I apologize." I said looking into her eyes.

"Well, you’re right about something, you are a fucking idiot. You’re like all the other guys out there. You think with your penis never your actual brain." she said rudely again.

"Holy crap! Is this bring Frankie down day? Everyone’s calling me names left and right." I said trying to get her to laugh.

"Well, maybe if you thought before you spoke, you wouldn’t be in this mess." she said looking at me sternly.

"Do you have a name?" I asked trying to be polite as much as I could.

"Mikayla." she answered.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well what?" she said confused.

"Will you forgive Gerard?" I asked hoping for a positive answer.

She just stood there and thought for a moment.

"Tell him to meet me at Dunkin’ Donuts at 10:00 PM. I’ll meet him there after work." she said getting into her car.

"Oh thank you! You don’t know how much this means to me." I said smiling.

"That’s all well and good, but I didn’t do it for you. You’re just a pathetic loser like all the rest." she said.

She smiled at me and took off. I was just left there in shock. Was she a cold hearted bitch or what? Though I might have deserved half of that, though I don’t think I did. I ran to Gerard’s house as fast as I could.

"GERARD! GUESS WHAT?" I yelled all excited.

"You got your dick chopped off and can never use it again?" he said sarcastically.

"What’s with all the damn comments about my dick?" I asked sounding annoyed.

"Cause that’s all you ever use these days." he said answering my question.

"I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that. Anyway, no! I found Mikayla. You are to meet her at Dunkin’ Donuts at 10:00 PM, and she’ll meet you there when she gets out of work." I said happily.

"Wow, thank you Frankie. For once you used your brain instead of your head if you know what I mean." Gerard snickered.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE ALL THE COMMENTS ABOUT MY DICK ABOUT?" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"How about because half the time you act like one." Mikey said coming out of no where.

"Well no on asked for comments from the peanut gallery." I said rudely.

"Well then stop asking dumb questions that you already know the answer to." he said smiling and going back to his room.

I just sighed. Gerard ran upstairs too, just to figure out what he was going to wear. I was just going to mope around the house.