‹ Prequel: Mysophobia
Status: Complete.

The Harsh Truth

Skyler.

I groaned. I can’t sleep.

I slowly wondered into Alex’s room, my feet barely touching the wood flooring. I wasn’t floating, I was just quick, barely stepping.

“Alex?” I asked, my voice was rough, dry.

He stirred, but didn’t answer me. I sighed, and I sat next to him on the bed. He must have noticed that I joined him, since he pulled me closer to him.

“Lay down and try to sleep…” He murmured.

I lay down next to him, and I closed my eyes.

It took forever to fall asleep.Counting sheep never works…

--

“Fuck, Sky, are you sure you want to do this?”

I nodded, “I’ve always wanted to try this out.”

Alex bit his lip, but took his hand off of mine. I slowly brought the ‘cloud’ to my lips. Alex looked around, nervously, before taking another sip of the alcohol.

I smoked the drugs: Crack cocaine, that is.

The pain and lack of sleep I had been feeling disappeared, and I didn’t feel worried or nervous anymore. I wasn’t going to get caught. No one will know I’m high. Seriously, I’m on cloud nine.

I stumbled around with mydealer candy man. Well, he was dragging me, mostly, and we both we’re tripping over our own feet. I don’t even remember if Alex was following us. Hell, I don’t even remember where I left him.

Instead, He pulled my clothing off, and I climbed on top of this man, before quickly undressing him. My hands were shaking, due to the drugs I had smoked. I didn’t care. I couldn’t help but tell the man I loved him, and I needed him: Fuck, He even said it back. Even as he rolled us over, and slammed into me, he apologized before starting thrusting at a pace we both found pleasure from.

I dug my nails into his back, as I arched, moaned, screamed. His moans were much different than Averi’s, but I enjoyed them. I wanted to make him moan, scream, yell. My mouth found his neck. I bit, sucked, licked, teased. I left marks on this man, and he left marks on me.

All I knew, at the time, was that I was fucking this man, and I was finding it extremely pleasurable. He just knew exactly what to do to make me moan, and it felt amazing.

I disconnected my lips from his neck, giving him the chance to bit my neck, hard. I screamed, and I whined to him about the pain my dick was feeling. I was so, so close. He bit me harder, and he sucked forcibly on the bite mark he left. If he stopped now, I would definitely have a horrible problem to deal with for the next few days: Blue balls.

Thankfully, he didn’t stop. He slammed harder into me. He hit that spot over and over and over with the same force as the last few times, and I moaned. I couldn’t control myself. He just continued pleasuring me, and I could tell we were both very close: We just needed something to push us over the edge. He wrapped his hand around my cock, and I gasped. I was so much closer, already, just by his touch. He started to pump me, along with his thrusts. I moaned like a whore, and I came all over our chests. He climaxed, moments later, before pulling out and laying next to me.

“Amazing…” I panted.

He nodded into my chest.

I felt my eyes close, and for once in less than forty-eight hours, I fell asleep without trying hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
three updates in one night. woo <3