Status: Complete

Poster Boys For Your Scene

Chapter 8

All of a sudden, there was a low, ominous grumbling noise. Automatically, Becky jumped behind the couch for she feared another vampire attack. "Whoops!" said Joe. "Sorry bout that. My tummy is a rumbling. All in favor of burgers, say 'I'." Everyone shouted "I" except Andy. He wanted a salad. Joe called their driver and asked him to get six burgers and one salad from McDonald's for dinner.

"Oh shit! Nobody knows where I am right now! Not even Anna! Wow she wouldn't believe what I'm doing right now... But I need to call my mom. What should I tell her? She's probably worried sick."

"Oh crap, I forgot! Morgan, Becky, you guys should probably call your folks too. Come up with something believable. Like, you're in a hotel until further notice because of the roads being blocked because of the earthquake or something."

"It's a good idea, Pete, but I don't think it will work. They need something that can be proven. And they can't say they're in the hospital because that will make them more worried."

"You're right, Patrick. And what are we going to do about the tour? I would feel horrible if we canceled... But I don't think we can finish it because Beckett can track us down no problem using the tour dates. I don't think we have a choice."

"Wait a minute. Melissa, were you the one who saw me in the lobby before the concert?"

"...Ummm nevermind that. We need to make up a story that is believable. I think I'm just going to tell my mom that me and Anna are going camping for a couple of weeks. It was a last minute thing. Then I have to call Anna and tell her to cover for me."

Pete actually thought this was a good idea. "Okay, that works. How about the same story for you two?" Both of them agreed that the story could work. So, they called their mothers and friends and surprisingly, everything went off without a hitch.

The driver came in with bags of fast food. Everyone started stuffing their faces because they were so hungry. By this time, Pete had turned back to normal and no longer craved blood. Then, Morgan brought up an interesting point. "Where are we going to sleep?"

Pete was the first to respond. "Well, we have tons of extra beds. We used to have sleepovers with Panic at the Disco, and they always brought, erm, company. So we have separate beds for everyone. And, I think each of the girls should have a chaperon, so none of Beckett's people will try anything while they sleep."

"Yeah, actually I was just thinking about that. Me and Joe will stay with Becky because she is the most nervous and I think she would feel safer with two big strong men at her side. Andy, do you want to stay with Melissa?"

"Ya, sure. I saved her life once so far. If something happens, I can do it again." Melissa blushed at this.

"And I think it's kind of obvious. Pete will stay with Morgan."

"Aha fine with me! Is that okay, Pete?"

"Couldn't be happier with the arrangement."

"Pete, I need to talk to you for a second." Patrick lead Pete over to the hallway. he had a worried look on his face and Pete knew what he meant.

"Don't worry! I'm not going to bite her or anything!" Patrick's facial expression remained the same.

"I know you won't. But I don't want you to try anything. Okay? You are there to protect her tonight, nothing else. I know you love her and I know you won't hurt her. Just don't be stupid. We need to focus on their safety."

"Okay, I promise. I swear, I'll be a good boy." Pete started giggling and went back into the living room.

____________________________________________________________________________

It was 12:30 at night and everyone went to bed an hour ago, except Morgan. She was so scared about everything that happened and everything that was going to happen. What if Pete tries to bite me? When is he going to be immortal? What if Beckett tries to kill me? When will I ever go home? Pete somehow sensed that Morgan was in distress and walked over to her bed. "Hey are you alright?"

"I don't think so. I'm just really scared right now. What if something happens? What if, you lose control and bite me?"

This hit Pete hard. Why is she thinking about this? She knows I would never hurt her. "Morgan, you know I would never hurt you. And there is no way in hell that I'm letting anything happen to you. I love you too much. Does Morgan need a hug?" This made her smile. They cuddled on her bed for a little while before she finally felt safe enough to fall asleep. At least, I would never try to hurt her...
♠ ♠ ♠
=] Well here ya go, I present to you chapter 8. The whole story is already written. There are 36 chapters in total. Just give me a comment and I'll post the next chapter right away.