I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

12

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I looked up to see Rian sleeping next to me on the bed. While Jack was on the counter and Alex on the floor, I didn’t see Zack in site. I sighed and plopped back down on the bed. I think I remember what happened last night. Jack singing without his underwear right? Yup. I’m sure. Rian arose from the bed.

“Morning Gloria.”

“Hello Rian” I said with a smile. He got up and looked around like I did.

“Where’s Zack?” He asked looking concerned.

“I asked that myself when I looked up.”

“Hm...He’s usually the first one up.” I sighed again and saw Alex stretching and walking over to the bed and sat next to Rian.

“Morning beautiful people.” Scratching the back of his head, he looked around. “Where’s-”

“Zack?” Rian and I said in unison.

“Yes.”

“Zack’s outside. He fell asleep outside.” Jack said walking over to the fridge and getting a soda.

“Well get him!” Alex said waving to the door. Jack rolled his eyes and stepped outside.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“Like 10am.”

“When can we start driving home? My dad…”

“Don’t worry. We’ll leave at 11 and drop you off home first so your dad won’t freak like last time.”

“Thanks guys.” I got up to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked back out and the guy’s were lying down on the bed. Sure enough Zack was lying with them. I jumped on them while they all “AW’D” in pain. I laughed and poked Zack. “Why outside?”

“To be honest I have no idea why.” He said shaking his head and smiling. I laughed and rolled my eyes at him.

“Okay. We better get you home so let’s go!” Jack said grabbing the car keys and walking out the door.

Finally Home

I walked in my home and smelled a candle my dad lit. Walking upstairs I heard the shower running. I opened the door to inform him I was home.

“Hey dad. I’m home.”

“How was the party?” He asked while washing his hair.

“Loads of fun. We played video games all night and watched stupid shows on TV.”

“Glad you had fun. Now get out I have to get dressed.”

“Okay.” I closed the door and walked into my room and fell onto it. I hate lying to my dad, I’m a horrible liar, it’s because my mom always taught me to tell the truth.

Later That Day

Still in a heavy sleep, I felt a tap on my window. I looked up and saw Zack outside my window. I slowly got up and opened it up.

“What do you want?”

“We need guitar hero.” He said smiling. I sighed and handed him the guitars as he handed them down to Alex, and then the game.

“You know you could’ve knocked on my door?”

“ZACK’S IDEA!” Alex yelled running across the street.

“I didn’t want you getting in trouble if I knocked. Just incase. I still want you on tour with us.”

“Aw. You’re too sweet.” I said kissing him on the cheek. He blushed and jumped down from the vines.

“You wanna come over?”

“No, my head is still pounding. Thanks though. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.”

“Bye.” He waved and walked past to his house. I looked over at my clock and it was only 8:49pm. I decided to hit the hey. I fell right asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY! Ive been a lazy ass again. Ask my friends, I AM lazy. Truth is Im not into writting as much as I use to when I started the story. Ill continue if you want me to. I like writting one shots...like a lot. Just for songs really. Lol.

School is also....horrible. I hate it...a lot. I finally finished health and i totally failed my final. So I might need to repeat it next year...which Im not to happy about. My english teacher is a b i t c h. She hates me..and I hate her too. :]

SO ANYWAY!! This was just a filler for all you wonderful readers! Thanks for sticking with me :]. I love you all.

If I get AT LEAST 3-5 comments, Ill be sure to post chapter 13 soon! REMEMBER, THIS WAS A FILLER! I might get them on tour in the next chapter. Not sure how Ill take how the story will go, but I have....MANY ideas. Ill figure something out. So yeah.

REMEMBER, comments make me smile.
Love you all(I really do :])
--Kierstyn<3