I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

13

Near 7:00am

I was quickly going through my closet finding all the things I needed for tour. It was near the end of June. It’s June 28th to be correct. I smiled as my phone began to vibrate to see Rian was calling to give me a wake up call…even though I was already awake.

“Good morning Ri!” I said collecting a couple pair of shoes and throwing them in.

“Whoa. I see you’re a head of the game already.”

“Yes! I set my alarm last night. And my dad laughed because he thinks I’m crazy about this whole thing.”

“Well be ready by at least 7:30 please? Zack and Jack will knock on your door and then Alex and I will head there on the bus!”

“I can’t wait! See you soon!”

“Bye!” I hung up and put my phone in my pocket so I wouldn’t forget it. I tried zipping up my suitcase but no luck. There’s only one thing to do! I sat on top of it and zipped it up.

“Now!...I’m forgetting something!”

“IPod?” My dad asked while standing at my door step.

“YES! Where-”

“Downstairs. On the counter.” I smiled, grabbed my bags and headed downstairs. Grabbing my iPod, I turned around to see my dad.

“What?”

“You’re grown up.”

“And…” I said laughing.

“I’m going to miss you so much.” A single tear ran down his face. I hugged him.

“Dad. You know I’m going to call you a lot. Its not like I’m moving out or you’ll never see me again.”

“Point. Your mother would be so proud of you.”

“I know dad. And she would be proud of you. You’re so brave about all this shit.”

“Stuff.”

“Sorry.” He hated when I cursed in front of him. Soon enough the doorbell rang. I looked up at him and opened the door.

“Hey you! Are you ready for tour!?” Jack said spinning me around.

“You bet. Let me say bye to my dad first and I’ll run over so Rian and Alex-”

“No need. They’re here!” Jack pointed to a huge tour bus outside Zack’s house. My mouth dropped. It was HUGE.

“Holy shi-sugar honey ice tea!”

“That’s my girl!” My dad yelled from the kitchen. I laughed and Jack motioned me to go say bye to my dad. I nodded and left. Walking back into the kitchen, my dad was holding my bags. I told him to set them down and I ran into his arms. I’m going to miss him so much.

“Dad. I love you so much. Thank you for everything. I will write, call and talk to you while on tour! I love you!”

“I love you too G. So much. I’ll miss you more. Remember to call anytime, I’ll pick up even on the job or if I’m asleep. Or ever in the bathroom.” I laughed as I kissed and hugged him longer. “You better get going.” He let go and carried my bags to the door.

“I have it from here. Thanks dad.” I kissed and hugged him one last time and walked over to the bus.

“Hello there Gloria!” Alex greeted while I walked onto the bus.

“Hello Gaskarth!” I said hugging him.

“Did you say bye to your dad?” Zack asked hugging me from the side.

“Yes, it was hard but he’s happy that I’m going out on tour.”

“Awesome! Well we normally take turns driving the bus. So its Rian’s turn first.”

“Joy…” He said turning on the bus. I looked out the window and waved at my dad as we drove off the street. He waved back as a tear rolled down my face. This may be harder then I thought.

“Here, I’ll show you you’re bunk.” Jack said taking my bags. We headed back to the bunk area where many things were scattered around. “Okay, your bunk is on the top on the right. There’s a rack where you can leave your bags so you don’t go crazy looking for anything. And you have a TV right here so you can watch whatever you want when you’re laying down.”

“Awesome. When does your new album come out and where are we heading first? If you don’t mind me asking.”

“Our first show is here in Baltimore and our album doesn’t drop until September, so we have a while but we wanted to start the tour early. Time will fly though. You’ll see.”

“So no new songs will be played?”

“No. We’ll perform some of them, but not all of them until the album drops.”

“Awesome. How much longer until we’re at the arena?”

“You ask a lot of questions. And not long. Maybe an hour or so?”

“Awesome. Thanks Jack.”

“No problem.” He hugged me again as he walked away. I organized my rack as I tried out the mini TV above my head.

Later on at the Arena

“Fuck yeah! We’re here!” Alex yelled. I turned off the TV and ran to the front of the bus where all the guys were boarding off the bus.

“Guess you heard me?” Alex asked with a smile.

“Who didn’t?” I giggled to myself as he pushed me off. I ran and jumped on Rian’s back as we ran into the arena.

“Damn. This is huge.” I laughed as I heard my echo.

“Just wait until the fans get in here.” Zack said. I smiled up at him and looked around. It was an arena where there are some seats but then the floor where people can stand.

Showtime

“Hand in.” Alex said while the guys put in their hands. “You too Gloria.” I smiled and put in my hand. “Okay guys. First show for the tour. Let’s make this one of the best fucking tours ever. For the fans and out families.” We all cheered as we rose our hands up and the guys headed out on stage.

“What up everyone?! We’re All Time Low! But you knew that already! Let’s start this party!” They began to play a song as I screamed from the top of my lungs.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! I gained readers AND subscribers! Thanks everyone! This chapter was for you guys! I hope it wasnt too short.

Comment to make me smile :]
--Kierstyn<3

ps-Thanks to my very good Sam aka Jagked for this wonderful layout! Shes an amazing writter! Go check her Adam Young(Owl City) Story! It's awesome! :D<3