I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

14

The guys walked off the stage in sweat…and nothing but sweat. They ran back to the green room and plopped down on the couches out of breath. “Water anyone?” I asked laughing. They all nodded as I headed over to the cooler and grabbed 4 waters and throwing them to them.

“Thank-you.” Alex said in between breaths.

“Just catch your breaths before I lose you all.” They all gulped down the water in a matter of 30 seconds. “So what do we do now?”

“Bus. Next destination. And GO!” Jack screamed as the guys ran out the door. I just peeped out and saw Jack running back. “Can’t forget you!” He threw me up over his solider and ran outside.

“EW YOU’RE SWEATY!” I screamed.

“Too bad there sunshine.”

“BUT IT’S NIGHT TIME DUMBASS!”

“I see how it is.” He pretended to drop me.

“NO!” But he bought me back up in time and climbed onto the bus. “Where are we going now?”

“Staying in Baltimore. Just going a couple miles up the road and playing in a small club.” Rian answered as Jack dropped me on the couch.

“Thank you Jack…and you too Rian.”

“Mhm.”
Around 3:00am

I stared out the window as the bus moved on. I couldn’t sleep and I didn’t know why. I guess I’m not use to sleeping when a bus is moving on a bumpy road. I thought I heard a noise in the back but I didn’t bother to move, I didn’t want to wake the guys.

“You’re awake?” I turned around to see Zack.

“Yup.” I patted the couch for him to come and sit. He smiled and sat down next to me looking out the window.

“Why can’t you sleep?”

“To be honest, I have no idea.”

“You get use to it once you’re on this bus for a while…or months.” I laughed at his statement. After a laugh a yawn came.

“Aw, now you’re tired.”

“Why are you up?”

“I have a lot on my mind…”

“Like…”

“Rather not say. It’s private…kinda.”

“Ah. Okay. I shall respect your privacy.” Another yawn.

“You’re very tired.” I just looked at him and shook my head putting it down like I was in shame. He laughed and pulled me to where I was laying my head on his shoulder. He took the blanket next to me and pulled it on top of us. I smiled at his sweetness.

“Thank you Mr. Merrick.” I said as I lightly kissed him on the check.

“Just go to sleep.” I closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for lack of updates again. Been very lazy.
But I started my term paper for English..which will take over my life for a couple months. But Im kinda having fun with it since it's about music :].
Ill try to update more I promise.
Comments?

Thanks to all!

-Kierstyn.

PS-Since this is about All Time Low, have you heard Painting Flowers? Its a-maz-ing. :] And if any of you readers live in Europe or out of the USA, Have you seen ATL? Leave a comment :]<3