I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

15

I woke up too my head resting on a pillow and leaning on my side. Sitting at the little table across from me was Jack on his laptop.

“Well well well. Looks who’s up.” I smiled and streched.

“Morning to you too mister!” I got up and hugged him from the side. “Where is everyone?”

“Out to eat.”

“And you?” He held up a bowl of cereal and smiled. I laughed and ran to the back to get some clothes. I grabbed skinny jeans, a plain black t-shirt and vans. I ran into the bathroom and did my business. I heard the rest of the guys come back onto the bus. After finishing with my normal morning routine, I walked out.

“Good morning Gloria!” Rian said flashing me with his shiny teeth. Ha-ha, reminds me of Fairly Odd Parents.

“Its like only 11 in the morning, did you guys eat super fast?”

“Yes, yes we did.” Alex said patting his stomach.

Later That Day

The guys and I finally got to the arena. I was laying on the stage thinking about my dad. I wonder how he’s doing. I should give him a buzz later to see if everything is okay. I sighed and closed my eyes.

“Falling asleep again I see?” I opened my eyes to see Zack standing above me.

“Nah. Just thinking.”

“About?” He came and plopped himself down next to me.

“My dad. I miss him.”

“We miss family and friends like crazy when on tour. It’s like we’re never going to get home.”

“Oh Lord don’t say that I still want to see my dad.”

“You will don’t worry.” He smiled. I smiled back and laughed.

“What?”

“You.”

“What about me?”

“I don’t know. You’re just cute.” He laughed and got up.

“Where you going now?”

“Back to green room. Come on.” I got up and raced him to the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click Here to see the song that reminds me of Rian =]

Well everyone! Im back! Im trying to get back into writting as best I can. I FINALLY finished my 14 Page Term Paper for English, so I spent a lot of time on that becuase I cant fail Enlgish..lol. So Yeah! I hope you all liked this! A HUGE turning point is coming. I hope youll like where the story will be heading.

Hm. Well I dont know. I guess Ill post a video of All Time Low here cuz they crack me up. So let me go to my favorites and get... All Time Low Blog 2.1. I dont know. I found it. I dont remember much from it.

I hope you enjoyd this. It was a filler...a very bad filler X]

Thanks for the support! <3

ps-Seeing these guys for the forth time June 24th! If youre going please tell! Its at Six Flags. Okay bye!