I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

20

I woke up to Alex, Jack and Rian no where in site. I sighed, rubbed my eyes and headed towards the bathroom. While walking into the bathroom, I saw Zack sound asleep on the couch. It was then I remembered last night. How could he say all that stuff? And while he was drunk? I mean come on! After I was done in the bathroom, I walked on over to Zack, who had one arm hanging off the couch and still wrapped in the blanket I put on top of him. “Zack.” I said shaking him. “Zack come on get up it’s near 11am.” He moaned and looked up from lying on his stomach. He smiled as he looked at me.

“Morning you.” He said rubbing his head and sat up. He was still dressed in his clothes from last night.

“Morning. So how does your head feel there?”

“Its pounding like a drum right now.”

“Well you were pretty wasted last night.”

“I was?”

“Yes. Rian came and got me to take you back here to the bus. I kinda put you to bed last night.” I said as I grabbed a granola bar from the cabinet.

“Really? That bad huh? Well thanks for putting me to bed Gloria.”

“Anything for a friend.” I said sitting next to me and offering a piece of the granola bar. He shook his head as he got up and started walking towards the back. “Wait Zack.” He turned around and looked at me. “Do you happen to remember anything from last night?”

“Nope. Why? Did I do anything bad?”

“No. I was just asking is all.”

“Okay then.” He kept on walking away. I sighed again and looked outside to see the rest of the guys sitting in chairs talking. I got up and walked outside.

“Ah! Look whose up!” Alex said. I laughed and sat next to Rian on the grass. “How was bringing Zack back to the bus?”

“Not bad at all. I just put him to bed.”

“Oh really?” Jack said looking at me funny and raising an eyebrow.

“Jack. Not like that. Shut up.” I said hitting his arm. He laughed and just shook his head looking down in shame. I was debating on if I should tell the guys about what Zack said or not. I decided to keep it to myself.

Later That Day Still On the Bus

“Yes! Tour has been amazing!” I said into the phone.

“That’s great honey! I’m so glad you’re having a good time. How are the guy’s?”

“They’re fine! They say hi and that they’re keeping me safe.” I laughed.

“They better be. Well I have to head off the work now. Double shift tonight. Going to work on a limo tonight!”

“Oh sounds fun! Have fun with everyone and call me soon!”

“I will. I love you so much.”

“I love you more daddy. Bye.”

“Bye hon.” He hung up the phone. I sighed and looked out the window. I was in the back room where the guys kept all the video games and stuff we did if we were bored. The clear screen showed Zack working out. I laughed and looked back down at my phone.

“Hey there.” Jack said walking in. I jumped at his surprise appearance.

“Whoa. Don’t ever do that. Next time knock…please.”

“Will do. I want to talk to you.”

“Why?”

“Because I know something is up. Like I said, I have my eyes on you and Zack. And when you stated you just ‘put him to bed’, there was a look in your eyes and face that you did more then that.”

“Jack, we didn’t have sex. I’m too young and I promised I would wait until I found the right guy.”

“Okay you didn’t fuck. Then what is going on between you two?!”

“If I tell you will you promise not to tell anyone else? Not even Zack because he said he didn’t remember.”

“Deal.” I stuck out my pinky as he did the same. We shook as I got serious. I told him everything that happened. From Rian getting me to Zack kissing me. Jack just nodded his head the whole time and at times I didn’t know if he was being serious or not paying attention at all. He didn’t interrupt me either. “Well after all that, I would say he does love you.”

“But I haven’t known him that long. How could he love me?”

“Maybe it’s the whole love at first sight thing…”

“But I kinda don’t believe in that…”

“Well maybe it’s true. And we’ll have to see tonight if he sticks to his word and proves that he does love you.”

“Yeah I guess you’re right.”

Later That Night; Showtime!

The guy’s were playing at the same arena. We were all in a circle chanting and freaking out before taking the stage. I smiled and they all ran up on the stage as the crowd went wild. It was almost a full house. The guys started out with ‘Break Out! Brake Out!’ and continued with many of their great hits.

Near the middle of the show Rian, Jack and Zack walked off the stage and ran past me. “Whoa wait the show’s over?”

“Nope. Alex is going to sing ‘Remembering Sunday’ for the first time on the tour. Stay and watch we’ll be right back!” Rian said catching up with Zack and Jack.

“Alright everyone! Do you mind if we take it slow for a while? You know like, you guys take a chill pill..” Alex said into the microphone. The crowd cheered as they probably knew what song was coming their way. “This song is called ‘Remembering Sunday’ and I hope you enjoy is as much as I did recording it!” The crowd cheered as Alex began to play the song. The lyrics were so beautiful to me. I’ve heard the song before and loved it right from the start. When Alex got the chorus he let the crowd sing along as loud as they could.

“I’m gonna ask her to marry me…” The crowd cheered even louder but Alex didn’t continue with the song. I got a worried feeling as if something was wrong. “Well everyone. He’s not going to pop the question, but he is going to ask someone something. Everyone please welcome the bassist of our band Zack Merrick!” Zack walked onto the stage from the other side.

“Thank you Alex for that wonderful introduction.” He said as he laughed into the microphone. “Well everyone if you don’t mind, I would like to tell you a story. Is that alright with you?” The crowd screamed ‘yeses’ or just screamed. “Why thank you! Well, last night I made a terrible mistake and got very drunk. Our very good friend Gloria came over and took me over to the bus.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. “I told her some things and she didn’t believe me. I told her I would prove it at our next show. Which is right here in New York. So Gloria, can you please come out here?” I looked at Alex and he nodded his head. I walked out as the crowd cheered. I waved to them as I walked over to Zack. “Gloria, even though I haven’t known you for a long time, I have fallen hard for you. I never felt like this for a girl before. So please take my offer, will you be my girlfriend?” I looked at him shocked. He just asked me out in front of thousands of people. I looked at the crowd, to Jack and Rian on the side of the stage, to Alex right back to Zack. I smiled and asked him to give me the microphone. He gave it to me as I spoke myself.

“Zack Merrick, you were one of the first friends I had since I moved here and boy and I glad you are my friend, neighbor…and now my boyfriend. My answer is yes.”

“SHE SAID YES PEOPLE!” Alex screamed. I laughed as Zack leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back as everyone cheered.

“EW GET A ROOM YOU TWO!” I parted ways with him while sticking my tongue out at Jack as I walked over to the other side of the stage. I had a boyfriend…my first boyfriend…holy shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLA PEOPLE! I have BAD NEWS about All Time Low...for me anyway.
1. ATL wont be playing at my Bamboozle Roadshow. Because of the whole Texas Six Flags situation, my Six Flags has told them them cant perform too. I'm very upset.
2. ATL said they would make up a show because they cant play the Roadshow. Well they are. They're having an acustic set/signing at an Hot Topic about 3 hours away from me. The bad part is Ill be at Virginia at my aunt's stupid birthday party. I am so upset. My dad even said he would take a bunch of my friends to meet them too.

Just thought I should share. I'm going to the Roadshow on June 24 in Jacksonville. I'm going for Forever The Sickest Kids.

Comments??

Thanks!
--Kierstyn

ps-Have you seen STD??=]<3