I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

29

Jul 29 2008
Leaving Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania


July 29, 2008 12:47am
Today was back to normal time for a normal stage. It was so fucking hot even Ri took his shirt off. No surprise Zack had his off, but I didn’t mind at all…nor did the fans…hehe. Violet was a bitch today. She kept giving me dirty looks while I was sitting next to Zack or kissing him. I just looked at her and smiled like nothing was going wrong. Jack asked if I was okay…again. He’s being too much of a brother here. I get he cares but asking me if I’m okay everyday seems a little annoying, especially if I nod my head yes every time he asks. I can’t seem to sleep and it’s almost 1am. What’s wrong with me-


BANG!

Damn! I just heard a huge bang. Not sure where it came from. I hope everything is okay-

BANG!

“What the fuck was that?” Violet said from her top bunk.

I’m going to go check this out. I’ll write back later.

I stepped out of my bunk and saw Alex walking towards the front of the bus. All of a sudden the bus jerked forward and everyone either fell out of their bunk or just woke up. I fell to the ground as so did Violet while Jack fell out of his bunk to land on top of me and Zack and Rian woke up in shock.

“What just happened?’ Jack asked getting up and then helping me up. “Sorry G.” I mouthed ‘It’s okay’.

“FUCK!” Alex screamed. We all ran to the front.

“What’s wrong man?” Zack asked.

“OUR BUS! IT FUCKING BROKE DOWN!”

“WHAT?!” Everyone screamed, except me.

“You heard me! We can’t make it to Ohio in time now!”

“That’s not true! I’ll call a towing company and see if they can get here.” Rian said walking over to the little GPS. “We’re not that far away just a couple miles according to the GPS.”

“WELL CALL!” Alex said. Rian quickly got out his phone from the back and called.

2 Hours Later

The towing company got here so quickly. Rian and Alex were outside with the tow guy Brad. I was leaning on Zack trying to go back to sleep but it wasn’t working. Violet escaped back to her bunk (thank God) to sleep. Jack was sitting at the table playing games on his laptop.

“Gloria you asleep?” Zack asked moving. I moaned and looked back up at him. “Still no voice?”

I shook my head.

“Aw.” He hugged me tighter.

“TRY NOW!” Alex yelled from outside. Jack ran to the front and turned the key. Soon enough the engine came on.

“YES!” Alex screamed. I got up and so did Zack. We all went out and thanked Brad. We all headed back in.

“What time is it?”

“Near 3am.”

“Oh. Well back to bed. See you all in the morning!” Alex said heading back to the bunks as well as everyone else. I began to climb into my bunk when I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around and saw Zack.

“You okay?”

I nodded me head and smiled. I gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled back and climbed into his own bunk.

Our bus broke down for a while. We were up for about 2 hours with a tow guy trying to get it to work and now we’re back on the road! Hopefully we make it to Ohio, I don’t want the fans to be disappointed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
This is a random photo.

and DAMN. I logged out and then I log back in like 20 minutes later and I have 3 comments already?! You people fucking rule! This was a filler. I just planned out the whole story while I wrote this story so Wo! =D

3 more comments please?! Lets see if youre as quick as you were before!

Love you all so much!