I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

31

Jul 31 2008
Noblesville, Indiana


July 31, 2008 Almost about to leave Indiana
Ayo journal! It’s 8:35pm and we’re heading out of Indiana! Today was actually kinda fun…notice the kinda. I helped the guy’s set up for a normal set and hung out with the boyfriend too. Zack is too much of a sweetheart but I love him. While the guy’s played their set I went to help Vinny at the merch tent once again! A lot of fans came up and asked if my voice was back and some even made me get well cards! So sweet the fans care about the girlfriends too…I guess some of them don’t want to kill me, haha! Everything was going great until Violet came to the tent too. She took over everything for me. Bitch, you may have told me to stop talking but I can still stand on two feet. Vinny just kept shaking his head, he understood. I’m going to stop writing for now and head to the front with the rest of these people! Talk to ya later!


I placed my notebook where it belonged and walked to the front. I sat next Zack as I kissed him on the cheek.

“Welcome to the front!” He said smiling. I kissed him again and then leaned onto him. I looked over at Violet who looked pissed and I stuck out my tongue at her. She then squeezed the hell out of her juice and it went all over the place.

“Whoa Vi you okay?” Jack asked.

“Yeah. Just fine.” She said with a low angry voice and began to clean her mess. On the inside I was laughing. I looked over at Jack and he just shook his head. I wouldn’t blame him.

“Alright peoples! Let’s get out of her!” Alex screamed.

“You’re our bus driver for the night?” Zack asked.

“Yup! Good thing we have tomorrow off!” Alex said turning the key. The engine started…but then stopped. He tried again but same thing. “AW FUCK NOT THIS AGAIN!” Alex screamed trying for a third time but no luck.

“I’ll call a mechanic.” Rian said grabbing his phone. I sighed and leaned more into Zack. This was going to be another long night.

12:41am
Well journal our bus broke down again today! It’s actually pretty funny when this happens because it makes me laugh how pissed off Alex gets! Luckily the mechanic Fred worked pretty quick knowing we had to leave and he was done in like…5 minutes. I fell asleep on Zack but he put me in my bunk and then I woke up and heard Rian and Zack talking how the bus got fixed pretty quickly. So now we are going to head to our next destination which I don’t know where that is…but I guess I’ll find out later! Over and out journal!
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS TIME IT WAS MY FAULT! I didnt update because I was lazy, but it did take a while for 4 comments to pop up! Come on people! Dont be a shy reader!

Anyway, I saw Green Day on the 14th and it was AMAZING! Best show like ever. =]

3 comments tops! End is coming sooooooooooooon! School starts September 2nd! -__-'
Image