I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

32

Aug 15 2008
Mountain View, California


August 15 2008 9:53am
I have no idea why I am up this early…it’s very unlike me to be up at this hour. Normally I’m up near 10 along with everyone else. Pretty damn odd huh? Alex was right, we’re all happy we have off. We ended up being the last bus to roll into the Warped crew because of our breakdown. I swear these guys need a new bus pronto! Maybe when they get more money they’ll buy an even bigger bus with a pool and dance floor in it! Okay that’s taking it too far, maybe the same kind of bus like now but like…improved and shit, haha. I hear someone getting up, please hold.


I peaked out my curtain quickly and saw it was Alex.

Blah! It’s just Alex probably going to the bathroom! Oh wait…yes I am right! I here the toilet! Score one for me! Wo ho! Damnit I am so fucking bored! What do you do near-oh wow it is almost 10. I guess I better get up anyway. Maybe I can find something to do. I shall write later as usual.

I peaked out again and no one was in sight, meaning everyone was still sleeping. I crept out and made my way to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and then got dressed pulling my hair into a pony-tail. Walking into the kitchen no one was again in sight and I was still bored. I sighed to myself. “What to do…” I whispered to myself.

“Did you just talk?!” I turned around and saw Jack standing there with a huge smile on his face.

I quickly shook my head no and then he looked confused.

“Yes! You did talk I heard you!”

Once again I argued and shook my head no.

“Why are you lying!?”

I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote on it. I’m not lying Barakat!

“Yes you are! I heard you! I may play guitar everyday and possibly blow my ear drums but I can hear! YOU SPOKE!”

“WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!” Zack then walked in.

“You’re girlfriend talked to herself and I heard her and she’s lying.”

“YOUR VOICE IS BACK?!” Zack asked all happy.

I shook my head no.

“It’s not?”

“YES IT IS I SWEAR I HEARD IT!” Jack said again. I just shrugged and walked out the bus. I walked behind the trailer and sat down and began to cry. I just want all this madness to end. Warped is over in like 2 day’s I think and then Violet will be out of my life for good. After sobbing for a good minute I felt someone sit down next to me.

“I know something is up and I’m going to get to the bottom of it. I don’t want to see you upset. I’ll get something out of you soon, I know it.” I felt him kiss me on the top of my head as he began to walk away. I looked back up to see Jack was now turning the corner back to the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes another time skip! Getting closer to the end!
41 Subscribers!? You all rock! I love you all very very very much :3

OKAY EVERYONE! Alex leaked a new demo from the album on tumblr a couple days ago! Thoughts? I really like it. My friend plays it over and over..and over.

3 comments tops!
LOVE YOU!!
=] Yes you! You reading this=]

Image