I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

34

Aug 17 2008
Carson, California


August 17 2008! 2:09pm Calii YO!
JOURNAL! This is it! The last day of Warped Tour for us! I must say it is pretty damn sad to see this tour go. I met awesome fans and got to see the boys rock out which is pretty damn awesome. Why am I saying pretty damn all of a sudden? I think Jack is rubbing off on me? Oh lord…is this bad or good? The world will never know I guess, haha. Well the guy’s have a normal set today but they’re on now. I can’t wait until later when we get to the hotel. I’m showing Zack this journal to show how Violet has been. As I wrote last time, I told Jack about it and he say’s I should go with it. He asked me this morning if I was still going along with it and I said yes. He say’s he’s proud and I’m glad he is. Oh! Tour door opened! I’m going to go see who entered this tour bus. Talk to ya later journal! Well that depends I guess…haha. Bye!”


I slipped my journal back in my pillow case and walked to the front. It was Rian!

“Hello G. How are you?” He asked flashing his pretty white teeth. I gave him a thumbs up and smiled. “Ah that’s good! Well I just came back to get sharpies, we’re going to meet a lot of fans today since it’s our last day. Do you want to come with me?”

I thought for a moment and shook my head no.

“You sure?”

I nodded my head yes.

“Okay. Oh and start packing your bag since we’re at a hotel tonight okay? You don’t need much.”

I nodded again as he flashed another smile and ran off to meet some amazing people out for the tour. I sighed and turned on the TV to find cartoons on; Jack must have been watching TV before I woke up then. I heard the tour bus door open again but this time it was the devil herself.

“I need to talk to you.”

“What do you want?” I turned off the TV and looked at her.

“We’re staying at a hotel tonight. I don’t want you sharing with Zack.”

“WHY? HE’S MY BOYFRIEND!”

“Exactly! I want you sharing with Alex.”

“No way. Not Gaskarth. I’m sharing with Zack. And who say’s you can choose anyway?”

“You might try to talk to him.”

“No I won’t. Even when I am alone with him I don’t talk to him. I nod or shake my head. Be proud of me fucker.”

“Whatever. We’ll just have to see later then I guess.

2:29pm
Journal! Violet is saying that I can’t share a room with Zack! Bitch he is my boyfriend of course I am going to share with him. Who does she think she is choosing for me? Grow the fuck up. I can’t wait to show Zack this journal. I am going to pack you away now. Until later journal, I love you Zack.


Later on that night; Just arriving at the Hotel.

We were all boarding off the bus until Jack pulled me back.

“Do you have your journal to show Zack?”

“Bottom of my bag.”

“Good luck Gloria.” He flashed me a smile and we both left the bus behind. Vinny was bringing it to a mechanic to change the engine, seems that was the problem the whole time it broke down when we were on tour. We all entered the hotel.

“Okay then. Rooms are Jack and I, Violet and Rian, and Zack and Gloria. Here are your keys, and have fun?” Alex said laughing. I grabbed our key and we walked up all the stairs instead of the elevator, it was more fun that way. I opened the hotel door for it to revile a beautiful room. 2 beds, 1 huge TV and a huge balcony.

“Alex wasn’t kidding when he said the rooms are kick ass.” Zack said laughing. I laughed along and set my bag down on the first bed as Zack did on the other one. I looked down at my bag knowing my journal was at the bottom of it. I sighed and opened it up. I looked over at Zack and he looked back and smiled. “You okay?” He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked back down. Searching for my journal I felt Zack wrap his arms around me.

“Are you sure? Jack wouldn’t shut up about you talking. I miss your voice a lot. Has Violet been a bitch to you?” My eyes got wide and I turned to look at him. I single tear ran down my face and I hugged him. “Why are you crying?” I tuned back around and grabbed my journal from the bottom of my bag. I held it up. “What’s this?” I handed it to him and then walked into the bathroom with the rest of my bag. “Shower?” He asked. I nodded and closed the door. I wrapped my hair in a towel because I already took a shower that day. I just needed to get away from Zack for a while to know if he would actually read the journal.

I took a shower as quickly as possible, well I tried. What would he think? Does he think I’m lying? Is he even reading it? After so much thinking, I got out and changed into my PJ’s and walked out of the bathroom. Zack was out on the balcony, reading my journal. I sighed and slipped into my bed. I dimmed the light next to me so it was a little dark. I closed my eyes trying to sleep when I heard Zack walk into the room. I kept my eyes shut tight until I felt Zack coming into my bed. I opened them not facing his way.

“You may or may not be asleep but I love you, and so Violet can suck it.” I laughed and looked at him. “Speak.”

“I’m not a dog.” A huge smile came across his face as he pulled me in closer to him. “So do you believe me?”

“Why wouldn’t I believe you?”

“I don’t know I was scared.”

“You shouldn’t be. At all. We’ll get her back. But you need to tell the guys.”

“Jack knows. Rian and Alex don’t.”

“Tell them tomorrow. Promise?”

“Promise.” I smiled up at him as he kissed me. “I love you Zack.”

“I love you more. We’ll get Violet. She’s in for it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back :)
3 comments plzz!
I didnt go over it. So sorry for mistakes :)

Is anyone going to All Time Low's small Fall Tour?! I cant. Theyre not coming to Jersey :(
Image