I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

07

Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move,
Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove!


Zach and I screamed at the top of our lungs while air guitaring. Jack was driving all the way to who knows where. Yes, I’m VERY scared at the moment.

“Are we there yet?!” I screamed over the blasting music. We’ve been driving forever and I wanted to get out I was crushed between Rian and Zach.

“Almost!” Jack responded lowering the radio.

“NO! TURN IT BACK UP!” Rian yelled getting up and turning up the radio back to Led Zepplin.

“Late timing Rian, we’re at the hotel.” Alex said pointing to a huge hotel.

“Hotel?” I said looking at the humongous building in front of me.

“Yes ma’ma! We come here all the time when we celebrate something. And this is a special occation!”

“For me going on tour with you…?”

“Yes!” Jack pulled into a parking spot. We all pilled out and walked into a lobby…for a huge hotel NO ONE was here.

“Hi Brain!” Alex said waving to the guy behind the desk.

“Hey guys! And…girl. Here’s your keys…enjoy!” Brain threw the keys and Jack caught them while they all ran toward the elevator. I ran after them while we all pilled into the elevator.

“Which floor?” I asked.

“Top. Suite.”

“AWESOME!” I said jumping up and down. As the door opened Zack was the first out and he ran down the hall to a room with huge doors.

“Holy….”

“Shit?” Alex finished for me.

“Psh, ya!”

The Suite was fucking beautiful. I walked in and my mouth dropped.

“How the fuck do you pay for this shit!?”

“Free.”

“Cuz you’re a band?”

“No, Brain pays for it.”

“Damn….”

“LET THE PARTY BEGIN!”

MANY Hours Later

Okay. Long story short! The guys got totally wasted! Well…they ARE wasted! I had like 2 drinks and that’s it. I swear…these guys are crazy! I was sitting out on the patio looking up at the stars. I heard the patio door open but I didn’t bother looking back.

“Hello!” Rian came over and sat next to me.

“Are you drunk?”

“A little but not as bad as the other guys! So I gotta tell you something!”

“Okay…”

“So were playing truth or dare and I asked Zack and he said truth and I asked….”

“RIAN! COME BACK!” Zack yelled coming and hugging me from the back.

“WRONG PERSON ZACK!”

“NAH! I WUV YOU SOOOOO MUCH!” He slugged his words.

“THAT’S IT!” Rian screamed.

“What’s what-”

“NOTHING GIRLEY! PARTY!” Zack said picking me up and carrying me into the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Suite

TA DA! So yeah...sorry for lack of updates.
School.Guitar Hero.Rock Band.Stickam. Your get it right?! XD
Anyway!
Comments?! =D

AND THANKS TO SAM FOR THE LAYOUT!<333