I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

08

It’s now 9:30am. I was in the kitchen. The guy’s were passed out in random places…So I’m not going there. I was pouring the streaming coffee into 5 cups. I must add, I AM a HUGE coffee lover. If you ask me if I want coffee, I will say yes even though I probably won’t want it. I heard someone moan. I looked over and saw Zack roll off the bed and stretch up. He walked over to me and gave me a side hug.

“Morning sunshine.” I said getting the cream and sugar. He yawned and waved. I laughed and handed him all the shit.

“Thank you Gloria!” He said rather loud. I covered his mouth and shh’d him. He nodded and made his coffee, taking a sip with glee.

“So you…you were drunk last night.” I said now taking a sip, and burning my tongue.

“OW!” I said in a whisper.

“Huh?”

“I burnt my tongue.”

“Want me to kiss it better?” He winking and taking another sip. I just stuck out my tongue and took a sip again…like I said, I love coffee.

“Anyway….you was drunk!”

“I know. I barley remember anything.”

“Rian was going to tell me something but then you rudely interrupted.”

“Oh yeah…he was probably was going to tell you I’m in love with you-Oh shit…”

“WHAT?!” I screamed waking Jack…who was sleeping on the bed and now fell on Alex…who screamed and woke Rian who was on the couch.

“What was that about?! I was very comfy!” Alex said making a pout face.

“Sorry…I was…I saw a spider!” I made an excuse…and luckily Zack caught on.

“Yes! And I killed it before you all woke up…so blame her.”

“We’ll since we’re all awake, I say we all head home!” Jack got up and got the car keys…and was like tripping.

“NO! HOLD IT! I’m driving…you’re all to hung over. Now go find your friend Brian to give him the hotel key and I’ll meet you out by the car. Skedaddle.” Zack was last in line, so I pulled him back. “I’m talking to you later…alone…at my house…okay?”

“Yes…okay.” He said running after the guys.

So…Zack loves me? Or is he hung over? Or is this a prank? Why am I asking you all these questions? You’re not in this story! Well…I guess I’ll find out later. I closed the hotel doors and ran downstairs to find the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are making me happy=]
10 subscribers?! thanks sooo much=]]

so..All Time Low are a coming soon cuz October is only a couple days away! WO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get to see them for the third time=]

If your going on October 17th, tell me =D

LEAVE COMMENTS! THEY MAKE ME SMILE!=]

PS-Thanks to ATL, I was on MTV!=DD