Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

11

(Tessie's Point of View)
I ran towards the potion's room, and sure enough, Severus was there, gliding about the room. "Tessie, what is the matter?" Severus asked as he glided towards me. "You look like you have seen a ghost... Oh wait..."

"No, it's not that, Severus. There is something going on underneath our noses. Look..." I showed him the Dark Mark on my arm, and I watched as it wriggled now more than ever.

"Oh no! One of his Death Eaters must be gaining back their power..." he said with a grim look on his face.

"It is just what Draco and I feared," I whispered. "But the worse part of it all is, our son is up to no good. We think he might be involved in this debauchery. After all, when we were celebrating Christmas at our house, he used two unforgivable curses on Fred and Rosie's boy..."

"My word! Where did he learn such-"

"Two words: Auntie Bellatrix."

"GOD IF I WERE ALIVE I WOULD TEAR HER APART!"

"If you were alive, I would have been much nicer to you than I was back then..."

"Tessie, please do not cry," said Severus. "It pains me that all of this is happening and there is nothing I can do about it. However, I will go at once to talk to Scorpius for you. I will see what Bellatrix has done to the poor boy..."

"Thank you Severus," I said, blowing a kiss to him. He caught it, and put it over his heart before leaving me all alone in the room to my sadness.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Draco's Point of View)
I told Harry everything, and showed him the mark. "Strange... very very strange," he said as he touched the mark on my arm. "OUCH!" Harry was instantly burned by the mark, and I ran to get him some ice water to help with the pain. "Thank you, Draco. And you say that you think your son is involved with this?"

"Yes, I do know that he is always up to no good... Kinda like when I was going to school... He reminds me so much of what I was, what I used to be."

"Too bad he doesn't have someone like Theresa in his life," said Harry, giving me a wink.

"Are you insinuating we set him up with someone to ground him?" I asked. "But who?"

"Who better than Rose Weasley?" smirked Harry.

"YOU'RE JOKING!"

"I'm headmaster, I never joke unless I am off duty. Besides, the girl seems to have taken a liking to your son. She obviously doesn't want to outright tell him her feelings, but who knows what will happen?"

"Do you think Ron and Hermione would allow this?" I asked. "I mean, Rose is their child, and they should know..."

Harry called for the phoenix that was on his desk, and whispered to it softly. The bird then flew off, and brought back Ron and Hermione.

"What's up?" asked Hermione.

"I would like to have your permission to allow Rose to be a sort of "peer assistant" to Scorpius Malfoy," said Harry.

"No bloody way is my daughter going to assist that demon child!" cried Ron.

"Oi! That's my son you are talking about!" I yelled.

"Ronald, Harry must have a reason why he is asking us this. Right Harry?" said Hermione.

"Draco and I have been talking, and it seems that it would be in everyone's best interest if we pair the boy up with Rose. I think Rose can turn him around, like what Theresa did with Draco..."

"Fine by me," said Hermione.

"If he does anything to her, I will PERSONALLY kick his ass," said Ron.

"He won't do anything to Rose, promise," I swore.

"Then it is settled. Ron, Hermione, go get Rose, and tell her that she will be meeting Scorpius in the library after classes from now on."
_______________________________________________________________________
(Scorpius' Point of View)
I looked at the Dark Mark on my arm, and smirked. It was the coolest thing I had ever seen, but I knew I had to hide it from mother and father. They would flip if they saw. Auntie Bellatrix disappeared just in time as a ghost appeared in my room.

"Um... every heard of knocking?" I said with a scowl as I pulled my sleeve down over the mark.

"Shut your mouth, you little twit. I'm a ghost, dumbass. Ghosts cannot knock," said the apparition.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked it.

"You better watch yourself boy," said the ghost. "I unlike your mother and father take no nonsense from little gits like you. I am Severus Snape, a very very good friend to your mother and father. You may address me as SIR, NOT Severus, not Snape, but SIR. Got it?"

"Yes, SIR!" I smirked. "Why did you come SIR?"

"Mockery is not very becoming Mister Scorpius Malfoy. I came to see what you have been up to. Seems your mother is having a problem with you, and because I care so deeply for her, I am here to set your behind straight..."

"Mother doesn't have a problem with me!" I cried. "I haven't the foggiest clue what you are talking about!"

"Hm... maybe auntie Bellatrix can tell me what I am talking about..."

I turned a shade of white and green. How the hell did he know? How did anyone know?

"So what? I can't have a conversation with a relative?"

"Not if the relative is a former Death Eater that is craving for revenge," said Snape. "Oh yes, I know all about your dear auntie Bellatrix, things that would make even the strongest person cry. Now, let's have a look at that arm of yours..."

I held out my left arm, and showed him that it was bare.

"Let's have a look at the other arm, shall we?"

I began to sweat a little, but stood firm. "And what are you playing at by asking to see my arms in the first place, sir?"

"Do not ask questions, boy, just do as I say!"

"There! Are you happy?!? There!" I said, showing him my Dark Mark on my right arm.

Snape's eyes widened. "She did this to you?"

"Course not, I wanted this..." I said. "She asked if I wanted to get revenge on Hugh, I said yes, and she said to join her. So I did..."

"You idiot!" cried Snape. "You don't know anything do you?! She is planning to take over the world, and you joined her all because you can't stand Hugh Weasley?"

"So what? I'm a big boy, I can do whatever I want..."

"You will kill your poor mother, you know that don't you," said Snape. "This will break her poor heart. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS WILL KILL BOTH OF YOUR PARENTS!"

"Because they fought Voldemort 12 years ago yadda yadda yadda, I know," I yawned. "Who cares, they'll get over it..."

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE KILLED IN THAT WAR!" screamed Snape. "I WAS KILLED IN THAT BLOODY WAR! YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER WERE ALMOST KILLED! AND ANOTHER THING, BOTH YOU AND YOUR SISTER WOULDN'T BE HERE HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR YOUR MOTHER'S SPELL. BOTH OF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE MADE IT THROUGH THE WAR!"

I sat on the bed, and took a deep breath. That hit me below the belt. But I couldn't let him get to me that easily. "But I'm here... Rosaline's here, and my parents are here. That's all that matters..."

"Oh, really?" said Snape. "Is that all you think about? Me me me me me? Well, you should know that many people DIED to make the world a better place for twits like you. NO ONE ever respects those who died for the cause. No one mourns the deceased..."

"Oh cry to your mommy about it," I said.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT KIND OF PAIN, HEARTACHE, AND SUFFERING YOUR PARENTS, MYSELF, AND OTHERS WENT THROUGH IN THIS TIME. YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IGNORANT PRAT WHOSE DICK IS EVEN SMALLER THAN HIS BRAIN..." I scowled at him, and the ghost disappeared through the wall.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Rose's Point of View)
I sat there in the Gryffindor common room, talking to Lily about how much I despised Scorpius for hurting my poor cousin Hugh! I mean, poor Hugh has done nothing wrong! Nothing but love Scorpius' sister, that it... Argh! If Scorpius could just learn a little self control! God, I could just slam him up against the wall, and smack some sense into him!

POOF! Mum and dad appeared in the common room. "Lily, please let us converse with Rose in private," said mum. Lily left for the girls dorm, and I stared at my parents.

"Yes..."

"Headmaster has required you to go to the library after classes are over with for the day," said dad, sighing. "You are to go there EVERY DAY. Failure to do so will result in dire consequences..."

"Why am I going to the library?" I asked.

"You will see... Tomorrow after class, you will sit in the library and wait. Got it?" asked mum.

"Yes, ma'am," I said softly.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Tessie's Point of View)
"DRACO!" I cried, rushing into Harry's office. I leapt into his arms, and buried myself into his chest. "What are we going to do my love?"

"Darling, Harry has sorted this mess all out. Rose is going to be a sort of mediator. You know, the girl has quite the crush on Scorpius... She will hopefully act on him the way you had acted on me. You know, push him in the right direction..."

I smiled, remembering fondly of how I turned THE baddest boy in school to a kind, gentle, loving gentleman.

"I spoke to Severus about this, and he went off to speak to Scorpius. He should be back with a report any time now..." I said nervously. Sure enough, a very agitated Severus appeared before the three of us.

"Good afternoon headmaster Harry, Draco, Tessie. I have come bearing the worst news possible. I think it best if you all sit down..." I shook with fear as Draco guided me into a nearby chair. He held my hand tightly, anxious to hear what Severus had to say.

"Scorpius is the most foul mouthed, rude, ignorant, pathetic excuse for a human being that I have ever met in my lifetime and death time!" shouted Severus loudly. "Well, now that I have gotten that out of my system, on to the bad news..."

"Well, after you berate my child-"

"Draco, let Severus speak! Continue, Severus..." I said.

"I hate to tell you all this, but... Scorpius is now a Death Eater."

Silence.

I screamed, and covered my mouth with my hand. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not my son! You must be joking! please be joking Severus!"

"I-I'm sorry Tessie, but it's true. I saw the mark on his right arm... She must have branded him with it..."

"After all we fought for..." I sobbed. "After thinking that the war was finally over... Twelve years later, I find out that it was never really over. My God! My son... My little Scorpius... What am I going to do?"