Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

12

(Draco's Point of View)
Poor Tessie. She took the news of our son becoming a Death Eater really bad. I can't believe it either. All of the blood that was spilt, all the lives lost... FOR NOTHING! Things are going to revert back now... I couldn't show how angry and upset I was for fear of scaring everyone, so I put my arms around poor Tessie.

"Darling, Rose will save him. Everything will be okay..."

"Draco, this is not going to be like when we were in school. You felt remorse in your heart for what you had done... You had a CONSCIENCE! Our son has no conscience!"

"Tessie, I think we should have faith in Rose. She is a very smart girl. I mean, she is Hermione's daughter, I think she can turn him around. Come, let me take you to bed..."

I walked Tessie to our bedroom, and kissed her softly on the forehead. "Rest. You need to calm down. I know things are very very bad right now, but it will get better. We fought the war once and won, we can do it again."

I waited until she fell asleep before leaving her to go to my office. I slammed the office door shut, and screamed. Why me? Why my son? I picked up a chair, and flung it against the wall, screaming and cursing. Thank God the door was soundproof... When I was done with my catharsis, I sat down at my chair with my head in my hands, wondering what the hell I had done wrong... Where did I go wrong?
_______________________________________________________________________
(Rose's Point of View)
After class, I sat in the library, just as mum and dad told me to. I waited... and waited... I decided to get up to look at the time when I bumped into Scorpius.

"Watch where you are going!" we both said at the same time. "Me? What about you?"

I glared at him angrily. "If you will excuse me, I am waiting for someone..."

"Well, wait no longer, I am here," smirked Scorpius.

"NO, NO! OH NO WAY IN HELL!" I shouted as I shook my head. "I don't give a shit about the 'dire consequences' I will face. I am not helping you in any way..."

"How the fuck do you think I feel, being stuck with a filthy blood traitor?!" scowled Scorpius.

"YOU-BETTER-TAKE-THAT-BACK," I said through clenched teeth.

"Make me..."

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and threw him into a broom cupboard, and got in, closing the door behind me. I cast the muffliato charm and door locking charm so no one would interrupt or listen in.

"I swear to God Scorpius, do it, say it to me one more time, and so help me, I will kill you..." Scorpius looked into my eyes. I saw a sense of helplessness and fear flicker in his eyes, but it quickly faded away. I was breathing heavily, my wand was at his throat. Scorpius pulled my arm down. I felt his cold hands on mine, and Scorpius pulled away quickly. His face was contorted with all the hatred he felt towards me.

I had never in my entire life felt so much anger and rage going through my body at one given time. I locked eyes with Scorpius, and then...
_______________________________________________________________________
(Tessie's Point of View)
The next day, I went to the Slytherin dorms to find Scorpius.

"SSSSSSsssssSSSSSS," I said, still able to speak Parseltongue as I entered through the portrait hole. I found Scorpius laying on his bed. "Scorpius?" He looked up at me, and sat up quickly, covering his right arm. Severus had been right all along...

"I-I want you to meet Rose in the library after you finish class," I said firmly. "You will meet her in the library, or I will be forced to take drastic measures..."

"Fine mother, I'll go," said Scorpius.

I went to leave, but then turned back. "Scorpius... I know..." Scorpius looked me in the eye, and I could see for the first time, a sense of remorse, hidden behind his tough exterior. I left the room, leaving Scorpius to his thoughts.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Rosaline's Point of View)
I pulled away from his warm lips. "Really? I thought you didn't like me that much..."

"I don't LIKE you Rosaline," said Hugh. "I-I-I love you..."

He held me close, and I wrapped my arms around him. Merlin did that boy smell sexy! His face nuzzled against my neck as he gently kissed me.

"I have to get to class," whispered Hugh in my ear. "I'll be thinking of you..."

"Ditto," I smiled, kissing him before he left.