Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

2

(Scorpius's Point of View)
Great, not only do I have to share a compartment with my parents, I got to share it with their old friends and their bloody kids! I mean, why doesn't someone just shoot me and get it over with!

I saw the way Hugh winked at Rosaline, and believe you and me, if I see him do anything to my sister, I will break him in half.

I swear, these kids are so... weird. I mean, you got the twins, who have flaming red hair like their dad. They basically sat there on the train, and pulled nasty dungbombs off. They will be useless, I can tell...

Then there is Zathura. God is she a bleeding nutcase! Like mother, like daughter, she is staring at random things, and doesn't talk much. I guess they let anything go in this school, even nutcases like Zathura.

Rose and Lily are pretty decent looking, but they are too busy chatting it up with Rosaline to even mind me... Oh yeah, and the fact that Albus and James are already sizing me up, ready to knock me out if I so much as look at her the wrong way. So, what's a guy like me to do? I just put on my IPod once more, and drown my sorrows in my music. God, hope the train speeds up...

Father says we are to be "sorted" into one of the four houses. I hope to God I don't get anything but Slytherin. I will drop out of school if I don't get in, mark my words...
_______________________________________________________________________
(Rosaline's Point of View)
I was off talking to Rose and Lily on the train. They are pretty nice, and the strange thing is, Rose has the hots for Scorpius!

"I mean, I know he would never look my way," said Rose bashfully. "I'm nowhere in his league. His type is more of a slutty preppy girl, and I could never compete with those standards..."

"Rose, believe me, you do not want to date my brother," I said quietly. "He is nothing but trouble. He may be a 'sex God', but he is the biggest heartbreaker that ever walked this earth..."

"Oh, I'll be sure to stay away from him!" said Lily. "So, what house do you want to be in?"

"Ravenclaw, like mum," I smiled.

"Well, we want to be in Gryffindor," said Rose. "Let me guess, Scorpius probably wants to be in-"

"SLYTHERIN!" shouted my brother.

"Oi, I thought you couldn't possibly hear us," I said.

"Although my IPod is on full blast, I could still hear Rose's big mouth," sneered Scorpius.

WHAM! Rose had jumped on top of him, and started to beat the crap out of him.

"WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!"

Mrs. Hermione Weasley had pulled out her wand, and hovered Rose in the air away from Scorpius. "You! Why did you hit him? You keep your hands to yourself young lady!"

"Keep her away frob be!" cried Scorpius, holding his bloody nose.

"What did you do to egg her on young man?" asked mum.

"Nothing bum! She must have raging hormones or something! I was just listening to by IPod bidding by own bidness..."

"Get over here, and let me take a look at that nose!" said mum as she began to mend it.

"Heh heh, Hermione, remember when you punched me in our third year at school?" asked dad.

"Where was I when this happened?" asked mum, chuckling. "I would have taken pictures..."

"Very funny Tess. It was when I was a real asshole, and I called her a mudblood. I deserved it, not going to lie. And that was a powerful punch, Hermione if I do say so myself..."
_______________________________________________________________________
(Tessie's Point of View)
After I fixed Scorpius' bloody nose, I forced him to sit between me and Draco. "Just because I KNOW you egged that girl on," I said, giving him a dirty look.

'How the hell can that woman possibly know?'

"And, I am not THAT WOMAN mister, I am your mother!" I said.

"What are you a mind reader?" asked Scorpius.

I turned to talk with Hermione and Ron. "So, what's shaking? Why are you guys going up to school? I mean, I know Hermione is the new Muggle Studies teacher, but you Ron?"

"I'm the new Flying instructor," said Ron. "It seems everyone here wanted to watch over the children at school. Rosie even came up with a new class, Magical Acting, to stay at school. Fred is the new Groundskeeper, and Luna is the Divination teacher..."

"What? But I thought Fred-"

"Oh, he has it all planned out. He will do the joke shop in his spare time at school, and over the summer."

"I see. And where is Harry? What happened to him?"

"I dunno... I haven't seen him in ages!" said Ron.

WHEEEEEEEEEEESH!

I nearly peed myself as both Draco and Scorpius fell to the floor. "Oh my God, you still are afraid of that train whistle?" I asked Draco, laughing my ass off.

"It was sudden, and it made me jump a bit," said Draco, getting up.

"Seems you aren't the only one," I said, pointing to our son. The train had stopped, and we all got off. I walked up to the carriage, and then gasped. There were these awful, dark and shriveled creatures pulling the carriage!

"Honey! Save me from these... these THINGS!" I screamed, running into Draco's arms.

"They won't hurt you Tess, they are thestrals," said Draco.

"You-you can see them too?" I asked.

"Yes, only people who have seen others die can see them. I watched Dumbledore die, so..."

"Oh, yeah, forgot about that..." I said as the carriage began to pull us towards the school.
_______________________________________________________________________

Hermione brought the children into the room to be sorted, and I helped her guide the first years into the proper seating areas.

"Longbottom, Zathura!"

"RAVENCLAW!"

"Malfoy, Rosaline!"

"RAVENCLAW!"

I cheered for her, and helped her over to the Ravenclaw table.

"Malfoy, Scorpius!"

"SLYTHERIN!"

That hat didn't even touch his head! It was as if it knew...

"Potter, Albus!"

"Gryffindor!"

"Potter, James!"

"Gryffindor!"

"Potter, Lily!"

"GRYFFINDOR!"

"Weasley, Hubert!"

"Gryffindor!"

"Weasley, Hugh!"

"Gryffindor!"

"Weasley, Hugo!"

"Gryffindor!"

"Weasley, Rose!"

I saw Scorpius at the Slytherin table boo Rose, and I shot him an angry look.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

"Welcome one and all to a great year at Hogwarts," said a voice. "Since Minerva McGonagall has retired, I will be assuming the position of headmaster..." Everyone looked about the room, trying to find out where the voice was coming from. The front doors opened, and in walked Harry himself, wearing long black robes.

"You are the new headmaster?" I asked, laughing a bit.

"Yes I am Professor Malfoy," he said with a smile. He took my hand, and kissed it politely. "May I escort you to the table?" I smiled, and nodded as he led me to the staff table. He seated me next to Draco, and then took his place at the podium.

"Right, this year, school is going to be about fun. There are a few rules though... NO ENTERING THE FORBIDDEN FOREST! Unless you wish to end your life, go for it. Do not go near the Whomping Willow, it will kill you. That is basically it. I will let you all eat because Professor Ron Weasley is probably starving his arse off."

Food magically appeared, and we all began to eat. As I started to eat some stew, I felt the hairs on my neck stand up. "Severus?" I asked as I turned around.

"Tessie... you have finally come back to school," said Snape. "Oh how beautiful you have gotten! And your children! Time has been good to you all..."

"Thank you Severus," I said quietly, blushing. "I want you to do me a favor..."

"Anything Tessie..."

"Please keep an eye out for Scorpius for me. He is in Slytherin, and I think he is up to no good. He egged on Ron's daughter Rose on the train ride over."

"I promise I will not let the boy out of my sight," swore Snape. I blew him a kiss, and he caught it, and held it over his heart.

"I love you," I said, smiling back at him.

"I love you, Tessie," said Snape before heading over to the Slytherin table.