Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

26

(Tessie's Point of View)
I woke up suddenly in a cold sweat. I gasped for air, and began to cry.

"Tessie, what's wrong my love?"

I gasped, and looked around. Draco sat in a chair by the bed, and he looked worried. "H-h-how long have you been sitting there?" I asked.

"Since Rosie had came downstairs and said that you had fallen asleep," said Draco as he made his way to sit next to me on the bed. "You were screaming and crying an awful lot Tessie. You must have had a nightmare. Are you feeling any better?"

He ran his fingers through my hair, and I sat up and kissed him. "I feel a bit better now, my love. Thank you for being so concerned about me." He held me in his arms, and I closed my eyes and let myself drift off.

"Tessie, you do not need me, you are a grown woman, and you know what must be done."

"You will know nothing unless you tell him, and I think Mr. Malfoy deserves to know the truth. It would be a shame for him to never know until the birth of his child that it was never his in the first place..."

"Please stop," I whispered softly.


"Huh?" said Draco.

Albus Dumbledore gave me a look, a look that practically x rayed into my soul. "Tell Draco the truth... The truth is going to come out anyway. Wouldn't you rather get it over with?"

"I-I can't!" I sobbed.


"Tessie! Tessie wake up! You're having a nightmare!"

"You will feel much better about things if you just TELL HIM," said Dumbledore.

"Please stop! I'm begging you! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!"


"TESSIE!"

I was transported back into our bedroom, in Draco's arms. Draco was shaking me, trying to get me out of the dream I had. "Tessie, what happened?" asked Draco. His icy blue eyes were watery and full of concern.

I buried my face into his chest. "I don't know anything anymore, Draco," I whispered. "I'm just having these awful nightmares! I can't get them to stop!"

"Shhhh, I'm here for you Tess," said Draco as he rocked me in his arms. "You are probably worried about the baby. I mean, it has been a long time since we took care of a baby. But believe me, I want this baby as much as you do. This baby will just make our lives even better..."

'I highly doubt you'd want my and Ron's baby,' I thought to myself. 'And if it is Ron's baby, it will only make our lives worse...'

"Come on, Tessie! Cheer up! We are having a BABY![/b[ And, we are going to the QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP!!!!!"

I smiled a bit. I WAS looking forward to seeing a game of Quidditch again. "When's the game again darling?" I asked.

"Well, the tickets that you girls got for all of us are for next week," said Draco with a grin.

"Oh good! I really can't wait for that!" I cried, smiling a bit now.

"That's my Tessie," said Draco.

The nightmares continued as the weeks passed. I tried to put on a happy face for the kids and Draco and the gang. I was so excited to go to the Quidditch World Cup with everyone. I knew it was going to be a great match! We all packed our things, and met in the backyard. "Right, does everyone have everything they need?" asked Draco. Once everyone was ready, Draco got out the portkey, and we circled around it and grabbed it.

Instantly, we were transported to America. The games were being held in Trenton, New Jersey, and since everyone but me was a Brit, I showed everyone where to go. My English had improved vastly, but I liked to speak Parseltongue between Draco and I when I wanted to say something private. But, before we would talk, I made sure Harry was not around.

"Come on you lot! I'll show you where to go!" I cried as I began to run up to the stadium.

"WHOAH!" cried the gang and the children. The stadium was huge, and as we walked up, we saw the British and American players fly around the field.

"Yep, American Eagles Versus the England Lions," I said. "We got the best seats in the house. I made sure we got the highest seats in the whole stadium..."

"WICKED!" cried Fred and George.

"Yep. You know they have only the best players on the British team. But I'm rooting for America, because they can kick ass. Although they never made it to the World Cup before, they fight it out till the end..." We bought some souvenirs, and I made sure our seats were saved before we headed towards our tents.

"We have time before the game starts, so let's unpack," I said as I led them into our tent. "Sorry it isn't as good as our mansion..."

We walked into the tent, and the inside was absolutely AMAZING! There were tons of rooms to choose from, and in an instant, everyone was off fighting over the rooms.

Draco and I chose the closest room, and I threw our stuff down on the floor. I locked the door behind me, and smirked.

"I got you cornered Draco," I said in a mock evil voice. "You best give me what I want or else..."

"Tessie, you are pregnant! Can you really have sex during your pregnancy?" asked Draco.

"Dray, I'm not even that far along! And besides, I know you want me just as much as I do right now..."

I slammed him down on the bed, and kissed him. My lips began to graze down his neck, and I began to bite one small area on his neck. Draco began to moan, and I rubbed my hands up and down his muscular chest.

"Daddy likes, doesn't he?" I asked as Draco then flipped me over and tore off my clothes. "Ooooh, eager are we?"

He did not take my clothes off, he TORE THEM OFF! T-O-R-E them O-F-F! He quickly took his clothes off, and started to thrust himself inside me. I gasped at his forcefulness, and he began to move a bit faster.

"Oh God Draco!!!!" I moaned in his ear. He began to move even faster, and I started to cum. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Oh God!! Oh DRACO!!!!!!!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!"

Draco began to growl, and Merlin's silver boa, did that turn me on! He went down on me, and I watched as he licked up all of my come. He plunged his snake-like tongue into me, and I began to moan louder. I grabbed a pillow, and put it over my mouth. I screamed and screamed into the pillow as Draco explored me with his tongue. I could feel him smirk in between my thighs as I began to moan louder and louder.

"Oh God, you are WAY better than-" I stopped myself. Draco stopped what he was doing, and looked at me. I froze, and he gave me a strange look.

"Tessie, what do you mean by that?" asked Draco.

"I-I meant that you are WAY better than any guy I had ever slept with," I said quickly.

"Tess, you were a virgin when we first made love," said Draco quietly.

"ACCIO ROBE!" I cried as I put it on, and started for the door. Draco blocked it. "Let me pass Draco..."

"Not until you tell me what is this other person you are referring to," said Draco. "Have you been cheating on me?"

"You know you are the only one in my heart Draco," I said. "Please let me go..."

"Answer the damn question!"

"I did not cheat on you Draco!"

"Then who am I better than in the bedroom? Tell me right now or I will get the veritaserum!" snarled Draco.

"I do not have to tell you anything because I never cheated on you!" I shouted, trying to push past him. He conjured up a bottle of veritaserum.

"Put your money where your mouth is then if you are telling the truth Tessie..."

I whimpered, and drank down the contents. "Okay, now to test it out, what is your full name?"

"Theresa Joanne Smith."

"Best friend?"

"Rosie."

"FINISH YOUR SENTENCE THAT YOU STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR LOVE MAKING!" snarled Draco.

I bit my lip, trying as hard as I could not to say it, but the words came out. "Oh God, you are WAY better than Ron Weasley..."

Draco's face fell, and his fists became clenched. "And WHEN pray tell, did you and he have sex, and I am going to regret this, WHERE did this take place?"

I slapped my hand over my mouth, trying to prevent the words from escaping my lips, but it was to no avail. Tears fell down the sides of my face. "We did it two weeks ago... in our bedroom..."

"WHY TESSIE??? WHY DID YOU SLEEP WITH RON?????" shouted Draco, and this time, Fred, Rosie, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Luna, Ginny, Harry, and George came into the room to see what was the matter.

Draco quickly wrapped the bed sheets around his waist and glared at me from across the room.

"What's going on here?" asked Harry.

"Mate, I think we all know what went on here..." said Fred with a grin.

"Tell them what you did Tessie! TELL THEM!" screamed Draco.

"I-I-I slept with Ron two weeks ago," I said as I buried my face in my hands. Everyone's mouth's dropped, and there was a moment of silence, broken by-

SLAP! I held my face where Hermione had just slapped me. "How DARE you sleep with MY husband!"

"I-I didn't mean to!" I began. "Please, all of you, listen to what I have to say! We didn't do it in the way you are thinking..."

"Let me guess," said Draco as he squared off with me. "You happened to be absolutely naked, and fell on his dick a few times, is that right?"

"NO IT ISN'T HOW IT HAPPENED!" I screamed. "IT WAS ALL AN ACCIDENT! HE THOUGHT HE WAS MAKING LOVE TO HERMIONE, AND I THOUGHT I WAS MAKING LOVE TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!"