Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

28

(Tessie's Point of View)
I ran as fast as I could back to my seat. As usual, when Hermione, Rosie, and I returned, we were greeted with stares. I grabbed Draco, and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

"Woooo! Go big D!" said Fred. "Jeeze Tessie, what the hell did you take, cause I want whatever she had!"

"YOU are the father of my baby," I whispered into his ear after I pulled away. His eyes widened, and he cupped my face in his hands.

"Are you ABSOLUTELY certain?" he asked, his eyes brimming with tears.

"I tested negative for Ron, and positive for you my love," I said, smiling up at Draco. "You are the father of the baby I am carrying..." I grabbed his hand, and held it against my stomach. Draco crashed his lips onto mine in a mad state of passion, happiness, and love. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever felt in my entire life.

"Draco, you HAVE to believe me when I say that it was an
ACCIDENT! Ron and I DO NOT love each other. We are just FRIENDS! My heart belongs to you, if you will still have me?"

Draco picked me up into his arms. "You will ALWAYS have me. I've been such a fool, thinking that you would EVER cheat on me!" Draco kissed me, and I began to strattle him as I sat on his lap, continuing to make out with him.

"Don't you want to see the game?" asked Rosie as she gave the two of us a nudge. We both broke apart, and watched as they introduced the teams...

America:
Chasers- Agnes Brown, Adrian Smith, and Hayden Prudence.
Beaters- Peter Giles and Samantha Harris.
Keeper- Terrance Howard.
Seeker- Corina Ray.

England:
Chasers- Peregrin Smithe, Keaton Manning, and Keegan Welsh.
Beaters- Driscoll Samuels, and Duncan Hines
Keeper- Edwina Brandywine.
Seeker- Elenora Lynch.

"Okay, who wants to throw down bets?" I asked as I whipped out my cash. "Do I have any takers?"

"I bet that the game will end in a tie," said Fred as he whipped out his cash. Rosie gave him a strange look, but Fred looked me straight in the eye. "Here's my proposition: America is the best, but then again, so is England. America will seem to be winning, but in the end, Elenora Lynch will catch the snitch..."

"Oooh, it rhymes now, doesn't it?" I said with a smirk. "Anyone else?"

Everyone placed their bets, and I put it in a box. "Whoever wins the bet, gets the WHOLE box," I said. "And just to tell you, Draco and I put in a LOT for our pool..."

Jaws dropped, and I watched and laughed at all of the boys getting down on their knees and praying that they would win the bet.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! NOW TO ANNOUNCE THE MASCOTS! FOR AMERICA, THE EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fireworks went off in all directions, and once they had faded, eagles flew around the stadium a few times, and the settled in the middle of the field.

"AND NOW, FOR ALL YOU U.K. FANS... I GIVE YOU, THE LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Magical lions ran onto the field, and began to roar so loudly, we all had to cover our ears. They ran a few laps around the field, and then magically disappeared.

"NOW LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!!!!!!"

The quaffle was thrown into the air, and the players zoomed around on their Colt95's, the fastest broom in the world.

"And it's Adrian Smith who has gotten the quaffle. Now passing to Hayden Pru- Oh no! That's an interception on England's part! Now Keegan Welsh is in possession of the quaffle. He passes it to Peregrin and OOHHH narrowly misses that bludger hit by Samantha Harris. That would have left a nice mark... Peregrin is making his way to the goal... can Terrance Howard block the goal???? HE BLOCKED THE GOAL!!!!!!!!!"

The American fans cheered in the stadium, along with me. The rest of the gang scowled at this, mostly because all of them were England fans. It seemed no matter what England did, it was to no avail. America had Terrance Howard as a keeper, and he was the greatest keeper I had ever seen!

Peregrin, Keegan, and Keaton tried so hard, and their efforts were futile. They had great interceptions, no doubt about that, they just couldn't get past Terrance for the life of them. The game continued to be an easy win for America, and they were up to 100 points already. Still, neither Elenora nor Corina had seen the snitch.

"Come on!" I cried. "Let's end this brutal massacre! Catch the Goddamn snitch already Corina!!"

"I don't know how much more I can take!" cried Draco as he covered his face with his hands.

"Ah suck it up ya big baby!" cried Rosie as she slapped him on the back. "It ain't over till the fat lady sings..."

Draco groaned, as did I. God, it was so frustrating to watch such a hard played game like this! Poor England was getting slaughtered, and it was time to put them out of their misery...

"LOOK!" cried Ginny as she pointed to a speeding blur. "Who's that over there speeding across the field?"

"By God, that's Elenora Lynch!" cried Ron as he stood up to look at the scene playing before our eyes.

It was Elenora alright, and close behind her was Corina. They were neck and neck, flying side by side, trying to get the snitch. An arm reached out, and WHAM! Elenora was sent flying off her broom from a bludger beated by Peter Giles. She used magic to slow down her falling rate, and landed on her feet gracefully. Although she had been knocked off her broom, she had caught the snitch!

"AMERICA AND ENGLAND ARE TIED 150-150!"

"Well, that's better than England losing, huh now Draco?" I asked.

Fred ran up to me with a grinning Rosie behind him. His hand was outstretched. "Fork over the money, I won the bet!"

"Here you go!" I said as I handed him the box. "You deserve it. You were right about the score."

We went back to the tent to celebrate. Fireworks from the neighboring tents went off, some stars and stripes, some union jacks.

"Alright gang!" I cried after having a butterbeer. "We are here in America, let's do the American thing... THE COTTON EYED JOE!!!!!!!!"

I got the WWN on, and put on the station, and everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"What? It's a fun dance! Let me show you how to do it, then I'll put on the music!" I said.

Pretty soon, everyone caught on to the dance, and I put on the music. We danced and danced, and laughed and laughed.

"This is fun!" cried Rosie.

"I like this dance," said Luna

"It's... interesting," said Hermione.

"Well, rednecks like this dance, they created it," I laughed as Draco do-si-doed with me. "I love this dance!"

"You Americans have weird dances," said Ron.

"Oh shut up! Do you always have to have your knickers in a twist grandma?" asked Fred, who was thoroughly enjoying himself.

Harry and Ginny were busy laughing and having fun. The kids were able to catch on faster than the others, mostly because they knew how to do most of the moves.

We danced the Cotton Eyed Joe until we couldn't dance anymore.