Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

5

(Scorpius' Point of View)
Merlin's left sack! There were a lot of people coming over for Christmas, and all of them either hated me or I hated them. What a rotten Christmas this will be! Oh well, at least I can still plot Hugh's downfall. I still haven't gotten him back, but I will...

Everyone had packed and came over by floo powder to the mansion a few days before Christmas. "Right," said dad. "There are plenty of rooms to choose from, so everyone go clamor for the best room!"

Lord almighty was there a stampede! I just walked slowly off to my room, and closed the door. As I was watching the muggle telly, the door burst open. "I call this one!" shouted Rose.

I smirked. "Do you really Rose? I didn't think you were that desperate to sleep with me..."

"Oh, it's you," said Rose. "Forget it, this room's taken by an asshole."

"Oh come on, you know you love me..." I said, getting up and walking over to her.

"No, I despise you," said Rose, as she left the room.

"Hmm... win some, lose some," I said to myself as I closed the door again.

As I went to lay down on my bed once more, the door opened.

"Sorry, you were right. I do love you... Love to HATE you!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Rose.

Girls, aren't they something else?
_______________________________________________________________________
(Rosaline's Point of View)
Everyone was running like mad to get their own bedrooms. I walked up with Lily to help her find a room.

"Oh, this one is my room," I said, showing her my pink, fluffy bed with matching pink walls. "You can sleep here if you want..."

"I love your room! I am soo staying here!" said Lily as she dropped her things in a corner.

"Hmph!" said Rose as she entered the room. "Your brother is a real asswipe. I accidentally went into his room, and he thought I was trying to seduce him and get him in the sack. Like that's ever gonna happen!"

"Find a room yet?" asked Lily.

"I'm done with that, I might as well stay in here with you guys," said Rose. "At least I know Scorpius won't bother me in here..."

"Yeah, he never comes in here," I said. "He's too manly for this pink and girly room. He thinks it will rub off on him and make him grow boobs..." Everyone laughed as Rose took a seat on my bed.

"So, what did you all get me for Christmas?" I asked.

"Not telling!" shouted Lily and Rose at the same time.

"Come on, I'll tell if you tell... And I got you guys some really good stuff..."

"Nope, gonna have to wait!" said Rose.

"I think this is time for a PILLOW FIGHT!" I screamed, hitting Rose with the pillow. We all began to laugh and hit each other with my pillows, and then...

"Uh... um..." said Hugh

"Boy was that sexy, do it again!" said Hugo. The boys stood in the doorway, and we looked back at them, frozen with the pillows in our hands. God, I could have died right then and there!

"Well, we just wanted to tell you that we are shacking up next door to you girls, so feel free if you need some cute guy to cuddle with to come into our room," said Hugo with a wink. Hugh looked into my eyes, and blushed a bit before leaving with his brother.

Hugh and Hugo left, and I showed the girls around my room. "I LOVE your house!" squealed Lily and Rose. "Can we live here with you?"

"Well, I dunno about that, but you can always come over during the summer to hang out," I grinned. "The place is much better in the summer. We have a pool, and our own Jacuzzi too! Summers here are awesome. Unless you are my mum and dad. They get mad wicked sunburns cause they are so pale, ha ha..."

"AWESOME!" Rose cried. "I could put up with your brother for that! Mmmm, I can just imagine, the three of us, chilling in our lounge chairs, and Scorpius rubbing suntan lotion up and down my body..."

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?" cried Lily and I together.

"Umm, I said me putting suntan lotion all over my body," said Rose.

"Funny, I thought I heard Scorpius' name in there," I said, smirking at Rose. "Come on, we are your best mates, spill."

"I did not mention his name!" said Rose through clenched teeth.

"Oh, I get it," I said. "One minute. MUFFLIATO!"

"Oi! What's going on in there!? I can't hear anything!" cried Hugo from behind the door.

"Prat was listening against the door," said Lily.

"Now spill it Rose or else I can make you do it... Which will it be, easy or hard way?" I said.

"Fine," said Rose, throwing herself down on the bed. "I like Scorpius. I dunno why cause he is such a prick... I guess I like bad boys..."

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" said Lily and me together.

"He isn't bad looking either, it's just he's got to get an attitude change before we go out," said Rose.

"Well, there is always room for improvement," I said. "Maybe he would be a lot nicer to you if you weren't mean to him back... Maybe if he knew you liked him, he would be a bit nicer?"

"Scorpius, nice? Don't make me laugh," said Rose. "I highly doubt I could get him wrapped around my little finger. I would just end up being wrapped up around his finger..."

"I dunno Rose," I said. "Maybe he is an undercover softie for pretty girls like you. I mean, you do have a lot going for you. You have gorgeous, long red hair. You have a beautiful body, and a pretty smile too. Come on, how could he not resist you?"

Rose smiled, and then, there was another knock on the door. "Erm... still can't hear what is going on in there! But, Zathura is here, and she wants to join in the fun..."

I sighed, and opened the door. "Hurry up Zathura!" cried Lily as Hugo tried to throw himself into the room. Luckily, I closed the door just in time, as poor Hugo threw himself against the closed door.

"OW! I meant to do that babes... I will wait for you all... Still outside the damn door..."

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to tell you guys that I am stuck next to Scorpius' room," said Zathura. "He called me a dumbass and a blonde airhead just now as I went to go find you guys..."

"I'll personally kick his ass for you," said Rose, getting up to open the door.

"OUCH!" cried Hugo, who was slammed in the face with the door.

"That's what you get for listening to private conversations!" said Rose as she walked towards Scorpius' room with the rest of us following behind her.

Scorpius lay there on his bed, innocently watching his telly. "Well look who has decided to grace me with her presence," said Scorpius as he looked into Rose's eyes.

"YOU!" cried Rose. "Are a pig! How can you call Zathura such things? You best apologize..."

"Why should I apologize for telling someone the truth?" smirked Scorpius as he got up and stood eye to eye with Rose. "Make me..."

Rose pushed him hard, and he stumbled a bit. "Best you got?" he asked. "Come on Rose, you and I know you can do better than that..."

"Rose, don't do it!" I cried, pulling her away from my brother. "He isn't worth getting into trouble over! Do you really want to ruin your holiday? Cause that's what he wants. He wants you to almost kill him again, and then you will be sent home. I know you don't want to leave, so let's go..."

"Fine. Scorpius, you better be nicer to everyone. I might not be convinced so easily next time..."

Scorpius smirked evilly as we all left the room. "Come on Rose, don't let him get to you! I mean, really..." I said, patting her on the back.

"How dare he make fun of poor Zathura!" cried Rose. "I mean, how would he like it if people made fun of him? He makes me so MAD!"

"Hey, I put up with that 24/7," I said with a small smile. "Come on, let's go to the pool. I wanna go for a swim!"

"You can't be serious?!" cried Lily. "It is below zero weather out there! We will all die! We will catch hypothermia and pneumonia and die!"

"Well, no..." I said. "Go on and get your bathing suits. We have an indoor pool too..."

Everyone went racing to their rooms to change. I put on my pink bikini with pink polka dots, and led the girls down to the indoor pool.

I jumped in before anyone could say anything. SPLASH! I had soaked everyone with my cannonball. Rose jumped in after me, followed by Lily. Zathura waded into the water, mostly because she wasn't that good of a swimmer.

I swam quickly underneath the water, and did a handstand. As I surfaced, I was met with a wild applause from the girls. "Thank you! You are such a beautiful audience."

"Let's crash the party!" shouted Hugo as he jumped into the pool, making the girls and me scream. "Hey, where's my other half?"

I looked up, and saw Hugh in his dark surfer shorts. God, he had a sick body... I didn't know how good he looked without a shirt on... Whoo, just thinking about it gives me a hot flash...

I got out of the pool, and squeezed the water out of my long blonde hair.

"Hey," I said softly. "Is he being an ass? Cause I can tell him to stop teasing you if it is really bothering you..."

Hugh looked at me in my bikini, and began to stammer and stutter. "You would never be bothering me..."

"Erm... I meant Hugo bothering you, not me," I giggled as Hugh blushed at his mistake.

"Oh! Of course, but really you could never bother me. I mean, your beautiful, and sexy... and... smart!"

"Enough with the flattery," I said as I pushed him into the pool. I jumped in after him, and he began to splash me.

"That's for pushing me in!"

"You asked for it!" I said, diving underwater. I grabbed his leg from underneath him, and pulled him underwater.