Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

6

(Rosaline's Point of View)
He went under easily... almost too easily. I smiled to myself, and then, all of a sudden, I felt his warm lips crash onto mine. We must have been underwater for several minutes kissing because Rose soon dived under to see what was wrong, and pulled the two of us to the surface, still kissing.

"Um..." I blushed as we quickly pulled apart.

"You stud!" said Hugo. "I knew you had it in you!"

"I'm going to go," I said as I got out and began to towel dry myself.

"Let me help you!" said Hugh as he got out another towel to help dry me off.

I looked into his eyes, and saw how much he wanted to kiss me again. I launched myself at him, and he put his arms around my waist as he kissed me.

"Aw... they are such a cute couple!" said Rose and Lily.

"I think it's Nargles in the air," said Zathura as she began to float on her back in the pool.

"I think it is time to break up this little love-fest!" shouted a voice.

"Ugh! Do you have to ruin everything damn it?" I cried as I broke from Hugh's amazing lips.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Scorpius' Point of View)
I was bored in my room. There is never anything on the telly anymore. I swear, out of the millions of channels we have, NOTHING! I heard the girls banging around and running up the stairs. I heard Rosaline say indoor pool, so I thought to myself, 'I have a heading!'

So, I put on my board shorts, and made my way quietly down to the pool. I had made in just in time to see my sister surface with Hugh attached to her lips. I was so mad, I could have just killed the both of them right then and there. But I had to forgive Rosaline, she is too naive. I mean, he kissed her, it wasn't like she wanted to! So I watched in the shadows as she got out and began to dry off. I got to tell mother that her bathing suits should be more modest! I mean really, she is showing off way too much skin!

And then, she kissed HIM! God, I almost crapped myself when I saw it! I couldn't believe it, my sister was kissing that scrawny little boy! I had to do something now.

"I think it is time to break up this little love fest!" I said as I walked over to where Hugh and Rosaline were standing. Hugh backed off and moved off further away from me. Rosaline stood firm there with her hands on her hips.

"What's your problem?"

"Me, I don't have a problem, dear brother," said Rosaline. "I was just sharing an innocent kiss..."

"I told you to stay away from him!" I shouted. "You have no idea what boys like him want... I should know, I am his age!"

"Oh, so I guess you wanna bag every girl in the sack too?" said Rose, laughing as she swam to the side of the pool.

"Don't you dare talk about me as if you know me because you don't you filthy blood traitor!" I shouted.

"Scorpius! What has gotten into you? It was nothing, now please let me be!"

"I can't let you be, you are my sister. I have to protect you!"

"I don't need to be protected Scorpius! Now let me go take a shower, unless you want to follow me into there to 'protect me' from Hugh over there..."

"Might as well," I said seriously. "He might follow you in there..."

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Rosaline as she left the pool.

"Don't think I am not watching your sorry ass, Weasley," I spat at Hugh. "You better watch your step..." I grabbed him by his throat, and started to choke him.

"This is a warning. Since my sister likes you, I am not going to personally kick your ass right now. Leave her alone, and everything will be okay. We might even be friends. Just leave.... her.... alone...."

I let go of his throat, and walked out of the room.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Rosaline's Point of View)
I woke early on Christmas morning, and looked out my window. SNOW! Beautiful, pale, wintry snow! I decided not to wake the girls as I walked out of my room. I looked into the twin's room, and saw that they were both sleeping. Hugo had his mouth open wide, and Hugh was curled up in a little ball on the beds.

"WAKE UP!" I cried, jumping on Hugh's bed. "IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!"

Hugh jumped up at once, and almost knocked me off the bed. "Come on, let's work on Hugo. I bet we can wet his pants..."

"Wake up!" said Hugh as he jumped on the bed with me.

"Oi, what's the problem?" asked Hugo sleepily.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!" both Hugh and I said together. "Come on and help us wake up the house!"

We all woke everyone up, and then the party all traipsed downstairs to exchange presents.

"OMG!" I cried when I got Lily, Rose, and Zathura's presents. It was matching BFF charm bracelets and necklaces.

"Now we can be BFF's," said the girls, holding up their matching necklaces and bracelets.

"WHOA! That is awesome!" cried the twins. They had just opened their present that I had gave them. I bought them sweets and fireworks. Boys and fireworks, a match made in heaven.

"Thanks Rosaline!" said the twins as they gave me a hug. Scorpius scowled in the corner as he opened his present.

"Oh! I got a Slytherin scarf and brand new tie for school!" said Scorpius. "Thanks sis, I like it!"

Then, it was the moment of truth, the girls opened their presents. "AH!!!!!!!!!!!"

I had given each of them a power charm necklace. Rose had gotten the red one for love, Lily the green one for bravery, and Zathura the white one for purity.

"We love it!" said the girls as they put on their necklaces.