Vamptopia

First Meeting

It was after we got accepted in the Church when my friends and I decided to go walking "Hey!" Kelly said "let's visit the grave" The grave was off limits at night, that’s when, according to legend, all the vampires come out to hang around.

"Uhh I don't know" Blue said "it's off limits" that's when my brave little sister cuts in.

"Quit being a pussy Blue!! we're just going to see if the legend is true, and if it is we'll scram" at that moment we were standing at the grave, ironically enough it was called "Cemetery Drive" and we looked at each other.

Blue sighs and says "alright, but just this once"

Kelly nodded and they looked at me

"Come on, you’re into this type of thing sis" Pixie said and I nodded

"Alright, but one sign of vamps and we're outta there agree?" I said and all three nod. I gently open the gates and we slowly walked in.
Now I've been in there before, but only in the day, there is an apple tree there and I tend to it all my life, for it was the only thing alive there. I completely forgot to tend it today so it was a pretty good idea to check on it. While we were walking my friends were trying to scare each other.

"I hear these vamps drag their prey here and bury them while they're fresh" Kelly said in a spooky tone. "and they just feed on them over and over" Blue was getting pretty sceard,which shocked me cause she was a witch in the city and seemed afraid of nothing! I followed them for awhile when I kept feeling we were being watched, perticualy me. I turned and saw the tree and decided to go astray to the tree.
I was completely shocked, the apple tree looked...well...alive.In fact, it looked like it was already toke care of. I got the feeling of being watched again and saw a figure at one of the dead trees.

"H-hello?" I asked looking, I heard no reply "I'm not going to scream, if you watered the tree I just wanted to say thank you" The figure slowly got off the tree and I got a good look at him. He looked like no one I have ever saw in the city, he had really pale skin and messy semi-long black hair, but he had the most beautiful face I ever saw, and his eyes were a beautiful shade of hazel, I’ve seen hazel eyes, but not like his.
There was a long pause when he finally spoke.

"Yes I did water the tree" he said in a soft tone, kind of shy. “You’re welcome" I smiled at him warmly to assure him it was alright.

"I haven't seen you before" I said to him to which he replied.

"I'm not really around here"
I nodded going "Oh well I'm Rhiannon" he looks at me with those eyes, I could literally swim in them.

"I've seen you before" he said "you sing sometimes right?" I laugh softly

"Yea" I said kind looking down.

"You have a beautiful voice" he said, this made me blush, I don't know why. I was going to talk more when I heard the sound of my sister.

"Come on Rhi'!! Mom's going to flip if we don't get home!"

I thought to myself "fuck" and said "I think I gotta go" he looked kind of hurt that I had to leave but nodded and said:

"Alright" and as I turn and walked I stopped and said:

"I didn't catch your name" he smiled not showing his teeth then said

"It’s Gerard" Gerard, what a beautiful name.

"Well, bye Gerard, I hope to see you again" I said and walked away, and I thought he said:

"Sooner then you think"