Fly With Me

"I Trust You."

“I can’t believe that I’m going on tour with you,” I said to Joe as I turned to him with a smile, we were sitting in his living room with his family.

He rolled his eyes, “Will you stop saying that?” he asked in an annoyed tone as I giggled, “You’ve said it like ten times already.” His family laughed slightly.

“Alright, sorry,” I said as he wrapped his arm around me, “So, what are the sleeping arrangements?”

He raised his eyebrow, “That’s actually a really good question, our hotel rooms were already booked, you might have to sleep on the floor,” he grinned as I glared at him, “I’m just kidding, mom?”

Denise was looking at some files and she brought her head up when she heard Joe’s voice, “Oh, I was thinking about that earlier,” she said as she ran her fingers through her curly hair, “You might have to share a bed with Nicholas, you two have become close friends so it shouldn’t be an issue, right?”

“I’m cool with it,” Nick said as he began to pet Elvis on the top of his head.

“The hell she is,” Joe shouted immediately, “She’s not sharing a bed with you, Nick.”

Denise rolled her eyes, “Don’t over react, Joseph,” she said to her son, “I trust them.” I smiled simply.

“I don’t,” Joe said rudely as he glared at Nick evilly, he grinned, “She’s sleeping with me.”

“Joe, that’s not a good idea,” Denise said as she sighed deeply, “I don’t want there to be any sort of temptation.”

He rolled his eyes, “We did ‘it’ already so it doesn’t matter,” he said coolly as I smacked his arm hard and Denise’s face turned as white as a ghost.

“That isn’t true, Denise,” I told her honestly as she sighed in relief, “He’s nuts, don’t believe him.”

“I believe you, honey,” she said as she smiled at me thankfully and then she glared at Joe, “I don’t appreciate that kind of joking.”

Joe simply laughed, “I don’t appreciate you pitching the idea of my girlfriend sharing a bed with my brother,” he said to Denise as she continued to glare at him and then he sighed, “Sorry, can’t she just sleep with me? Pretty please?”

Denise studied her son’s face, “Alright,” she said to him as she sighed, “If you decide to make any sort of… decisions, make sure you think it through thoroughly.”

Joe’s face brightened, “Thank you, and I will,” he promised her and then pecked my cheek.

Once we were alone in his room, we sat on his bed, “I can’t believe she was going to let you sleep with Nick,” he said as he lay against his pillow and patted the spot next to him.

I laid next to him and laughed, “I would have slept on a couch or something,” I told him truthfully, “I wouldn’t have been able to keep my hands to myself, otherwise.” I joked.

“I don’t think it’s funny,” he said with a straight face,” Do you think my brother is hot?” He placed his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him.

“Of course I do,” I laughed lightly, as soon as I said that he removed his hand and moved away from me, “Let me finish,” I grabbed his hands, “But I don’t like him, I like you, and besides you’re way hotter.” I told him with a smile, he grinned and moved back into the position that he was in previously.

“Good,” he said as he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine, “So, sharing a bed should be fun.”

I giggled slightly as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back, “It should but we have to behave,” I told him as he moved his lips to my neck which made me gasp, “Don’t do that.”

“What?” he pretended to be clueless, “This?” he asked as he moved his lips against my skin and began to nibble on it gently, which made me gasp again.

“Yes,” I managed to say, it came out really soft, almost silent.

He grabbed my hands, entwined our fingers and continued what he was doing, “I don’t think you really want me to stop, baby,” he said in a seductive tone, it was the first time he had ever called me ‘baby’ and it made my heart smile.

“Well, I don’t want you to but you should,” I said to him as he moved his mouth back to mine and attached our lips together. I felt his hand on my cheeks and then his lips parted. I followed his lead and parted my lips, he didn’t waste any time, and he slipped his tongue inside my mouth.

As our tongues were massaging each other, his hands went back to my waist and they went up and down my sides. My hands ran up and down his muscular arms before finally resting my arms comfortably around his neck.

Eventually, we pulled apart and he rested his forehead against mine as he smiled, “We have to do that move often,” he said as I grinned.

“I completely agree,” I said to him as I pulled his face towards mine and kissed him quickly, “You’re really good at that.”

He laughed, “Well, out of all my past girlfriends, I enjoy making out with you the most,” he said as I grinned again, “Seriously, no joke, you’re a better kisser than all of them combined.”

“I better be,” I told him as I stuck my tongue out playfully as he laughed, “Wish I could say that same about you.” My face was serious.

He frowned, “Man, you’re mean,” he said as he laid back and crossed his arms, “Don’t talk to me right now, you hurt my feelings.”

I laughed and rolled on top of him, “I’m playing with you,” I said to him as I stared into his eyes, “You’re the best, now give me a kiss.”

He smiled and covered my face with kisses, “Gladly,” he said as we giggled together.

“MOM, THEY’RE MAKING BABIES!” We heard Nick shout as we pulled apart quickly, he was standing at Joe’s doorway with a content grin and then he walked in, “What’s going on guys? What are you doing?”

Just then Denise ran inside of the room with her heart over her hand, “Oh, sweet baby Jesus, Nicholas you scared me,” she said as we all laughed lightly, “Don’t do that to your poor mother.”

“Mom, if we were going to ‘make babies’ we wouldn’t do it with the door wide open,” Joe said as he rolled his eyes and Nick put his hands over his ears and laughed.

“Not funny, Joseph,” Denise said as she shook her head and walked out of the bedroom.

Nick removed his hands from over his ears, “Do you enjoy ruining things or something Nick?” Joe asked his younger brother as he crossed his arms.

“Do you enjoy stealing my sleeping partner, Joe?” Nick said as he mocked Joe and crossed his arms too, as I laughed hysterically.

“She’s not your sleeping partner,” Joe said angrily as Nick grinned, “She’s my girlfriend; she’s never going to sleep with you.”

“You really know how to cut out your brother’s heart,” Nick said dramatically as he looked down to hide his smile.

“Shut up,” Joe said as he kicked Nick’s leg, “I don’t go around wanting to sleep in a bed with Miley and Selena.”

Nick made a face, “Neither do I,” he said truthfully, “I’m single and unattached, thank you very much.” He winked at me playfully and I shook my head with a smile.

“Will you stop that?” Joe said to him rudely and then turned to me, “Why are you smiling? He’s not funny.”

I rolled my eyes, “The more you get mad the more he’s going to tease you,” I said to Joe honestly, “Just learn to take a joke, sheesh.”

“Yeah, learn to take a joke, Joe,” Nick said in a mocking tone again, Joe glared at him evilly.

“Can you just get out of my room?” he asked him in a rude tone, “Seriously, you’re making me mad, Nick.”

Nick rolled his eyes and hugged me, “Bye, Jewel,” he said once he let go of me and then he shot a wink my way, “See you later.”

“Get out!” Joe shouted which made Nick leave the room laughing, “Ugh, he’s pissing me off.” He crossed his arms and rested his head back on the bed.

I rolled my eyes, “Quit being ridiculous,” I told him as I looked at my painted fingernails, “You’re over reacting.”

“Whatever, you probably liked it,” he said as he turned his back towards me, “You probably want him or something.”

My eyes widened and I crawled over him so that I could face him, “Stop it, Joe,” I told him as his eyes connected with mine, “I don’t want him, he’s just playing around okay? Why are you so jealous?”

“I don’t want to get screwed over again,” he said softly as he looked down, he was referring to Camille, “It really sucked the first time.”

I grabbed his face and pulled it towards mine, “I’m not Camille,” I said to him as I pressed my lips against his softly, “I’m not going to hurt you, trust me.”

He pressed his forehead against mine and sighed, “Okay,” he said as he smiled and kissed me again, “I trust you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are greatly appreciated.

I know that I've neglected this story but I'm not too sure if I want to continue it. Should I?