Cynical Relations

Chapter Eighteen;

The dungeon walls were scratching her skin as Lacie leant back, finding it difficult to breathe. She stopped the few tears that were falling from her eyes by squeezing her lids shut and groaning softly.

“Lacie?” The timid voice made her open her eyes and she looked up in surprise.

“Leave me alone, Ron,” She uttered weakly. She pulled herself away from the wall and started to walk away from him - all the while fighting not to double over in pain.

“I saw that something happened between you and Draco-”

“And you’ve come to say ‘I told you so’, well thank you Ron, that’s incredibly kind of you but I’d rather be alone right now if you don’t mind.”

“Lacie, come on, wouldn’t you rather have someone to talk to? I don’t know exactly what happened between you two but surely a problem shared is a problem halved?” Lacie laughed slightly at this.

“You sound like my mother.”

“I am serious though,” Ron smiled slightly, now walking behind Lacie, following her deeper into the dungeons.

“I know you are, I’d just rather be alone if it means the same,” The Slytherin had stopped walking and turned to give Ron a meaningful look. With a sigh he felt defeated.

“Okay, fine,” He reached up and rubbed the back of his neck, “Just say the word and I can get Hermione to punch Draco though.”

“It’s okay,” Lacie let out a small chuckle and smiled a little at Ron before he turned and retreated back to the Great Hall, leaving Lacie to slightly stagger towards her homeroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
One down, two to go.
Posting each person as a separate chapter (which yes, means this one is quite short) but this way you get updates quickly... well quicker than if I was going to post them all together. Plus it keeps you guessing at whom the others are still :)