Green Day Vs Bush

The End

*The White House*

FREDDY'S POV

I crept round the house, my senses on overdrive. I had been trained for this, we all had, but I never thought I'd have to. I could have left this to one of the professionals WLOS regularly hired, but this was a score I had to settle myself. That's the way I was I guess, I would never let someone else fight my battles for me. I spotted the window I needed, it was a hot night, and it was open. The room was empty, but all I had to do was wait. He'd be here, it was guaranteed. Bush wouldn't boycott his office, you couldn't take a day off when you were President. I was ready, and I had had a lot of practice at sneaking. I had always planned this was how it would end for Bush, in fact, if anyone else had got here first, I would have been extremely upset. I was nervous about this empty room. The lights were on, he wasn't in, but he would be back soon. Unless he was a dumbass and forgot to turn his lights off.
No, I heard the handle turn and dived into a closet. I watched through a gap in the door as someone entered. It was someone I knew well, from TV, from the news, from everywhere. Bush. He sat at his desk, and started going through the paperwork. I had no idea he worked this late, but he lived here too, its not like it was hard to get to work everyday. I took a deep breath, I felt like I had to make this impressive. I emerged slowly, drawing the gun on my belt.
"Game over Bush," I said, aiming at his head. His eyes were wide with fear, but that's what I expected.
"What's going on? Who are you?" he stuttered.
"Your worst nightmare," I growled. "This one's for my dad, bastard."

I pulled the trigger.

***

SADIE'S P.O.V.

"Today's top story, George W. Bush, President of the United States of America, was found dead in his office yesterday evening. He had been shot in the head by an unknown assailant. The police have no leads, and there are no suspects to the crime..."

I sat up suddenly as the news sank in. I hadn't been listening properly, but now I was. It took a moment to sink in before I suddenly leapt up, shouting hysterically. I dashed down the hallway, singing; "HA HA HE'S DEAD! THE JOKE IS OVER! BUSH WAS AN ASSHOLE! AND NOW HES GONE! WHEN THE WHITE HOUSE IS GOING DOWN, BILLIE LAUGHS AND TAKES THE CROWN! HA HA HES DEAD HA HA HES DEAD HA HA HES DEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAD!!!!" I flew into my room, turning my radio up full blast and bolting up the stairs to the attic. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed, leaping onto Billie in a bone crushing hug. "Whoa, slow down Sadie, what's going on?"

FREDDY'S P.O.V.

A sudden cheer flew up from around the WLOS office, I looked round to see half my workmates bearing down on me. I was suddenly being hugged and slapped on the back, and it took a couple of seconds to realise why. They had been watching the news, of course, and suddenly I was the most popular person in the office. Not that I was complaining.

TRE'S P.O.V.

Me and Hannie were watching the news on her portable TV, and we saw what had happened. We sat and stared for a few seconds, then she suddenly jumped on me, squashing me into a tight hug. "YAY, he's gone, he's gone!" she squealed into my ear, whilst strangling me with her hugging.
"Gah! Can't breath! Can't breath!" I choked.
"Oh, sorry." she said, letting go of me. "But still, isn't it great?"
"Yeah, it is! Duh!" I replied, hugging her. Ha! This time she didn't slap me.

MIKE'S POV.

Kirsty suddenly burst into the shed, leaping on my neck, screaming something undecipherable. "Whoa, hey, calm down!" I said, surprised.
"Freddy did it! He's gone! You can go home!" she said, smiles all round. It took a while for this to sink in, like all big news. But surprisingly I didn't feel as overexcited as she was, I was reflective. My time with Kirsty had been fun, apart from being locked in her shed the whole time.
"Yeah, I guess I can." I said calmly. But really I'd be glad to get home.

The End.