Status: Re-write.

With You, Always.

Home Sweet Home.

Janelly's P.O.V.

Ok, so let me fill you in on something. After our meeting in the club, Brian and I started seeing each other. Coincidentally, so did Val and Matt, who ended up as a couple too. Dating for a year, the couple got engaged and I’m truly happy for them. I must say, the first time my eyes fell on Brian. I was head over heels for him and now look. After being together for nearly three years, we’re newlyweds. Yup, you heard correctly. Brian and I are happily married for almost two months and things couldn’t get any wonderful.

"We’re here, baby. Home sweet home,” Brian said, carrying me bridal style into our new four bedroom house.

"Looks more beautiful since we bought it two weeks ago,” I smiled, giving him a peck on the lips as my slender arms were wrapped around his neck.

"Want to check out the master bedroom?" he winked at me with a sly smile appearing at the crack of his lips. I smiled at his thought, walking up to him and grabbing his hand. We walked ascended up the stairwell, which led us to our new bedroom.

I opened the door, only to reveal a beautiful setup. The room colors were classic white and black with the bed plastered in white and black patterned pillows. The satin sheets that were sprinkled with purple, not red, but purple rose petals and candles were lit everywhere, lighting up the room in a dimmed shade. I walked over to the dresser, which had a black box tied up with a little red bow right on top. A small piece of paper hung from the box which read 'To The Beautiful Mrs. Haner'.

I opened it up and there was a gorgeous necklace with a heart on it. The front was imprinted with the date of our wedding 9-18-06.

"It opens up,” Brian said with a smile, lying upon his beautiful face. I smiled and opened the heart, which revealed a tiny picture of our first kiss as husband and wife, and next to it the words ‘I LOVE YOU’ were imprinted also. I closed it, holding it close to my heart and smiled at my amazing husband, "Here, let me put it on you,” he said as he gently took the necklace out of my hands.

I held my hair in my hands as Brian placed the necklace around my neck, letting it fall into place. After, Brian snapped it together, still behind me, he wrapped his strong arms around my waist. While, I laid my hands on his as he whispered in my ear, "It looks beautiful on you.”

I smiled at his words as Brian began kissing up my neck. I tilted my head back a little and closed my eyes. He slowly ran his hands up and down my hips, traveling up my stomach. Brian placed his right hand over my chest, feeling the inhales and exhales my body was releasing. I slowly stretched my hand, letting it fall on to the back of his neck. He gently let the tip of his fingers glide down my arms, sending shivers up my spine. My chest fills in with more air as I carefully let it out. Brian slowly runs his hands up my shirt, lifting it right over my head and turning me around. We were face to face, looking into each other’s eyes as I mouthed a 'thank you'. He smiled, nodding his head and placing his lips on mine. Our kiss was gentle, yet very passionate. I took off his shirt and threw it to the side as he undid my bra, letting the material fall to the floor, exposing my breasts. He looked down at them, smiling at me and placed his lips to mine, again. I wrapped my arms around his neck as Brian picked me up from my legs and wrapped them around his waist. He slowly walked to the bed, our lips still attached as he gently laid me on the bed. Brian leaned on top of me, while he was standing in between my legs. My body was at the end of the bed as he began kissing my neck. Taking slow licks down to my breasts and nipping on a nipple into his mouth, making me moan softly. He trailed his sweet kisses down my stomach as I ran my hands through his soft, unruly black hair. He looked so intense yet soft, staring straight into my eyes as he unbuckled my pants, taking them off along with my lace baby blue panties. After, he released me from my pants; he began taking off his, never breaking the eye contact.

He let his pants and boxers fall right onto the hardwood floor. I moved myself back a few as Brian moved on top of me. I wrapped one leg around him as he gripped my neck, kissing me yet again, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I felt Brian’s dick getting hard against my inner thigh as he gently entered himself in me. He looked at me with a sincere smile as I bit my bottom lip; while, he gracefully collided his hips into mines. He whispered sweet things into my ear as I moaned, digging my nails into his back.

Brian quickened his pace making the bed rock back and forth. Our breathing became hot and heavy as he rested his head at the tip of my shoulder, letting me hear his groans and panting. He began moving a bit faster, making the tip of his massive cock hit my wet core. I moaned in his ear, "I’m so close, baby!”

Brian grunted louder as my back arched off the mattress, "Me too, baby!”

Sweat penetrated off our bodies as I began whimpering. Brian started thrusting harder making me scream at the top of my lungs. Brian’s thrusts became sloppy and unsteady as I knew that his peak was coming. Brian exploded deep inside me as I came right after him.

He rode off our orgasms as Brian let himself fall right down beside me. Our breathing was still heavy as I laid my head on his sweaty chest. Brian placed his hand in mine and whispered, "I love you, Janelly.”

"I love you too, Brian,” I replied softly and closed my eyes, letting myself fall asleep in Brian’s' warm, strong arms.

Tonight was special. We didn’t fuck. No, we made sweet love together. I love Brian Haner Jr.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, readers, & subscribers.