Status: Just Startin' Folks!:]

Behind The Smile

Hypnotic Numbness

12/13/09

No Matter How Much Work I Pile Upon Myself,Ange Always Pops Up In My Mind.It's Almost Inevitable,Inescapable.She Haunts My Waking Thoughts And My Restless Dreams.Her Face Is Turning Into My Worst Night Yet,It Is The Best Dream I've Ever Had.

My Little Trecks Around The City Have Turned Into Restless Wandering During The Night Time.The Heavy Bags Under My Eyes And The Sickening Pallor My Skin Has Picked Up Has Transformed My Appearance Into That Of A Vampire.

Lately,Aiden Has Become A Constant Visitor.Always Popping Around My Apartment Trying To Bring Back Some Normalcy Into My Life.It Saddens Me To See That Such A Kind Person Is Wasting Their Effort On Someone Like Me.It's Truly Hopeless,For She Seems To Hold Me Tightly In Her Grasp,Slowly Picking Me Apart.

One Can Only Wonder How Long This Will Last...


I Stare At The Ceiling,Making Out Different Abstract Shapes.Sleep Seems To Elude Me Constantly,My Mind Is Plagued By The Constant Thought Of Seeing Ange Again,I Can't See Past The Alluring Darkness That Surrounds Her Like A Cloak.Her Inky Ringlets Falling Around Her Like Feathers,Her Lips As Red As Spilt Blood And Her Eyes As Dark As The Night.

She Is The Pure Image Of Perfection.

Everytime I Look At Her I Fall Deeper Into Her Spell,I Can't Tear My Eyes Of Her Pale Figure.The Hypnotic Numbness Emveloping Me,Swallowing Me & Suffocating Me.

Nothing Matters Anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
THREE CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!
Oh Lord xDDDD
Anyways, I Wanna Thank All You Guys Who've Read,Commented & Subcribed To This Story.
You People Are The Absolute Best!!<33333
You all Get Kudos,Muffins And Cookies!!!:]
Comment.Subscribe.Hate.Whatever l:]